Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2016, 12:26:36 PM »

WTF? Sheesh.

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2016, 12:28:25 PM »

Mowing done and I am all cleand up.

Headed to the patio with my book, a Diet Coke and a La Imperiosa that I told Fish I would test out this weekend.  Hopes that it will have improved since the last one which was months ago.
That's my next one up as well.
Just lit mine.
Certainly an improved cigar, perfect burn, good draw but just a little tight and a reasonably good smoke now.  Maglios (4.5 X 52) smokes pretty slow but I  don't think it is a good value at around $8-9.

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2016, 12:29:58 PM »

WTF? Sheesh.
Time for me to get my burgers going.

 No mushroom Swiss burgers here, SC style pimento cheese burgers.

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2016, 12:32:58 PM »

WTF? Sheesh.
Time for me to get my burgers going.

 No mushroom Swiss burgers here, SC style pimento cheese burgers.
I'm starving. Either sounds great.

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2016, 12:47:26 PM »

WTF? Sheesh.
Time for me to get my burgers going.

 No mushroom Swiss burgers here, SC style pimento cheese burgers.
I'm starving. Either sounds great.
morning Tony, good afternoon, whatever. both sound good to me. I just had a Philly Cheese Steak with hot sauce.

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2016, 12:49:09 PM »

sometime today I gotta say goodbye to the lady and the redhead.
😏

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2016, 01:57:14 PM »

WTF? Sheesh.
Time for me to get my burgers going.

 No mushroom Swiss burgers here, SC style pimento cheese burgers.
I'm starving. Either sounds great.
morning Tony, good afternoon, whatever. both sound good to me. I just had a Philly Cheese Steak with hot sauce.
Just coffee for me so far today. Cheesesteak would be too tempting for me.

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2016, 03:19:46 PM »

WTF? Sheesh.
Time for me to get my burgers going.

 No mushroom Swiss burgers here, SC style pimento cheese burgers.
I'm starving. Either sounds great.
morning Tony, good afternoon, whatever. both sound good to me. I just had a Philly Cheese Steak with hot sauce.
Just coffee for me so far today. Cheesesteak would be too tempting for me.
Solid pimento cheese burger then had to catch a nap.

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2016, 03:34:14 PM »

Afternoon burger boys.

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2016, 03:38:13 PM »

Mowing done and I am all cleand up.

Headed to the patio with my book, a Diet Coke and a La Imperiosa that I told Fish I would test out this weekend.  Hopes that it will have improved since the last one which was months ago.
That's my next one up as well.
Just lit mine.
Certainly an improved cigar, perfect burn, good draw but just a little tight and a reasonably good smoke now.  Maglios (4.5 X 52) smokes pretty slow but I  don't think it is a good value at around $8-9.
You inspired me to pull a La Imperiosa from the sampler.  Had smoked one about 6 weeks ago, was ho-hum. This one was packed tighter than Kim Kardashian's yoga pants. Impossible draw.  Went with a Perdomo Champagne SG instead.

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2016, 03:44:31 PM »

Afternoon burger boys.
Afternoon Bean

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2016, 03:45:34 PM »

Mowing done and I am all cleand up.

Headed to the patio with my book, a Diet Coke and a La Imperiosa that I told Fish I would test out this weekend.  Hopes that it will have improved since the last one which was months ago.
That's my next one up as well.
Just lit mine.
Certainly an improved cigar, perfect burn, good draw but just a little tight and a reasonably good smoke now.  Maglios (4.5 X 52) smokes pretty slow but I  don't think it is a good value at around $8-9.
You inspired me to pull a La Imperiosa from the sampler.  Had smoked one about 6 weeks ago, was ho-hum. This one was packed tighter than Kim Kardashian's yoga pants. Impossibjle draw.  Went with a Perdomo Champagne SG instead.
That is pretty tight so you might need to use Kanye's Draw Poker to loosen it up.

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2016, 04:05:17 PM »

Mowing done and I am all cleand up.

Headed to the patio with my book, a Diet Coke and a La Imperiosa that I told Fish I would test out this weekend.  Hopes that it will have improved since the last one which was months ago.
That's my next one up as well.
Just lit mine.
Certainly an improved cigar, perfect burn, good draw but just a little tight and a reasonably good smoke now.  Maglios (4.5 X 52) smokes pretty slow but I  don't think it is a good value at around $8-9.
You inspired me to pull a La Imperiosa from the sampler.  Had smoked one about 6 weeks ago, was ho-hum. This one was packed tighter than Kim Kardashian's yoga pants. Impossible draw.  Went with a Perdomo Champagne SG instead.
That is pretty tight so you might need to use Kanye's Draw Poker to loosen it up.
Ha, pretty sure he's got me beat in the draw poker dept.  And try as I might, I'll never be as big a douchebag, either.

« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2016, 04:07:19 PM »

sometime today I gotta say goodbye to the lady and the redhead.
😏
Got enough in ya for a twofer?

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2016, 04:09:31 PM »

Mowing done and I am all cleand up.

Headed to the patio with my book, a Diet Coke and a La Imperiosa that I told Fish I would test out this weekend.  Hopes that it will have improved since the last one which was months ago.
That's my next one up as well.
Just lit mine.
Certainly an improved cigar, perfect burn, good draw but just a little tight and a reasonably good smoke now.  Maglios (4.5 X 52) smokes pretty slow but I  don't think it is a good value at around $8-9.
You inspired me to pull a La Imperiosa from the sampler.  Had smoked one about 6 weeks ago, was ho-hum. This one was packed tighter than Kim Kardashian's yoga pants. Impossible draw.  Went with a Perdomo Champagne SG instead.
Luckily mine burned fine....mine was a corona gorda  5 3/4 x 46
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6