Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2016, 09:51:25 AM »

Time to finish mowing then back to relaxing.

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2016, 10:06:53 AM »

Wonder if we'll hear from Dean today?
He dropped a turd at 4 in the morning yesterday and has not been heard from since ::)

Is today or tomorrow his travel day?
Flight is out this evening at 9:00 PM
nope, driving up. leaving 5am tomorrow. will drive for 12 hours and find a parking lot to crash. finish last leg when I wake up.
Long drive, but hope you have a nice Fathers Day when you get there.
me too. gotta see my brother and SIL when I get there, Saturday I want to hit my old noon meeting, get together with my old golf buddy, and the rest of the time with my daughters and grand kids.
Have a safe trip and enjoy the family time.

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2016, 10:16:49 AM »

Wonder if we'll hear from Dean today?
He dropped a turd at 4 in the morning yesterday and has not been heard from since ::)

Is today or tomorrow his travel day?
Flight is out this evening at 9:00 PM
nope, driving up. leaving 5am tomorrow. will drive for 12 hours and find a parking lot to crash. finish last leg when I wake up.
Long drive, but hope you have a nice Fathers Day when you get there.
me too. gotta see my brother and SIL when I get there, Saturday I want to hit my old noon meeting, get together with my old golf buddy, and the rest of the time with my daughters and grand kids.
Have a safe trip and enjoy the family time.
thanks Mike. part of me is excited and part of me is regretting the trip already.

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2016, 10:34:35 AM »

Wonder if we'll hear from Dean today?
He dropped a turd at 4 in the morning yesterday and has not been heard from since ::)

Is today or tomorrow his travel day?
Flight is out this evening at 9:00 PM
nope, driving up. leaving 5am tomorrow. will drive for 12 hours and find a parking lot to crash. finish last leg when I wake up.
Long drive, but hope you have a nice Fathers Day when you get there.
me too. gotta see my brother and SIL when I get there, Saturday I want to hit my old noon meeting, get together with my old golf buddy, and the rest of the time with my daughters and grand kids.
Have a safe trip and enjoy the family time.
thanks Mike. part of me is excited and part of me is regretting the trip already.
Well, you're doing it, so time to drop the regret part and enjoy.

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2016, 10:35:00 AM »

Death toll from the Orlando club shooting now up to 50.

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2016, 10:47:56 AM »

Wonder if we'll hear from Dean today?
He dropped a turd at 4 in the morning yesterday and has not been heard from since ::)

Is today or tomorrow his travel day?
Flight is out this evening at 9:00 PM
nope, driving up. leaving 5am tomorrow. will drive for 12 hours and find a parking lot to crash. finish last leg when I wake up.
Long drive, but hope you have a nice Fathers Day when you get there.
me too. gotta see my brother and SIL when I get there, Saturday I want to hit my old noon meeting, get together with my old golf buddy, and the rest of the time with my daughters and grand kids.
Have a safe trip and enjoy the family time.
thanks Mike. part of me is excited and part of me is regretting the trip already.
Well, you're doing it, so time to drop the regret part and enjoy.
I HATE NY!

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2016, 10:49:12 AM »

just started raining before I could finish truck. fuck it, guess I'll find a car wash on the way.

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2016, 10:54:37 AM »

Mowing done and I am all cleand up.

Headed to the patio with my book, a Diet Coke and a La Imperiosa that I told Fish I would test out this weekend.  Hopes that it will have improved since the last one which was months ago.

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2016, 10:56:43 AM »

Death toll from the Orlando club shooting now up to 50.
Cops said earlier this morning there were bombs going off in there, now the Fuk'n anti gun mouths are going off.  Only one shooter so perhaps a few guns in good hands would have put a quick end to it.

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2016, 11:01:33 AM »

Mowing done and I am all cleand up.

Headed to the patio with my book, a Diet Coke and a La Imperiosa that I told Fish I would test out this weekend.  Hopes that it will have improved since the last one which was months ago.
That's my next one up as well.

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2016, 11:09:25 AM »

Mowing done and I am all cleand up.

Headed to the patio with my book, a Diet Coke and a La Imperiosa that I told Fish I would test out this weekend.  Hopes that it will have improved since the last one which was months ago.
That's my next one up as well.
Just lit mine.

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2016, 11:24:59 AM »

Good Sunday Morning, looks like everyone is taking the opportunity to sleep in.
Sure did. And now I'm caught up on the banter too. Good morning, gents.

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2016, 11:27:59 AM »

Good Sunday Morning, looks like everyone is taking the opportunity to sleep in.
Sure did. And now I'm caught up on the banter too. Good morning, gents.
Morning Mayor

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2016, 11:29:45 AM »

Good Sunday Morning, looks like everyone is taking the opportunity to sleep in.
Sure did. And now I'm caught up on the banter too. Good morning, gents.
Morning Mayor
Right back atcha, TXDave.

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2016, 11:32:38 AM »

When I read the "One year ago" portion of the Today's Highlights in History,  I had to read it 3 times to understand we weren't talking about Monica Lewinsky being 93.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6