Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2016, 06:05:32 AM »

Good morning 3 Dave(s) and a Lizard. La Jugada NunChuck Limited Edition look interesting I wonder who makes them. Prob AJ. Cigar looks similar.
Erik Espinosa for Moya-Ruiz

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2016, 06:05:41 AM »

Good morning 3 Dave(s) and a Lizard. La Jugada NunChuck Limited Edition look interesting I wonder who makes them. Prob AJ. Cigar looks similar.
says MoyaRuiz have not been up on the new guy's

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2016, 06:06:02 AM »

Damn hotel coffee!
Isn't there a Starbucks around the corner?
There is one but a bit further than around the corner.

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2016, 06:07:41 AM »

Good morning 3 Dave(s) and a Lizard. La Jugada NunChuck Limited Edition look interesting I wonder who makes them. Prob AJ. Cigar looks similar.
says MoyaRuiz have not been up on the new guy's
Danny Moya and Nelson Ruiz of MoyaRuiz Cigar company.

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2016, 06:09:36 AM »

Good morning 3 Dave(s) and a Lizard. La Jugada NunChuck Limited Edition look interesting I wonder who makes them. Prob AJ. Cigar looks similar.
Erik Espinosa for Moya-Ruiz
Thank you Dave I have yet to try the Laranja Reserve

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2016, 06:10:30 AM »

Good morning 3 Dave(s) and a Lizard. La Jugada NunChuck Limited Edition look interesting I wonder who makes them. Prob AJ. Cigar looks similar.
Other cigars of the La Jugada line have gotten positive reviews.   Didn't do anything for me, so had no real interest in trying the NunChuck.  Not bad, just not in my profile.

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2016, 06:12:13 AM »

Good morning 3 Dave(s) and a Lizard. La Jugada NunChuck Limited Edition look interesting I wonder who makes them. Prob AJ. Cigar looks similar.
Erik Espinosa for Moya-Ruiz
Thank you Dave I have yet to try the Laranja Reserve
That's probably the only Espinosa (after the split) cigar I like...so of course it costs twice as much as his others.

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2016, 06:21:59 AM »

Good morning 3 Dave(s) and a Lizard. La Jugada NunChuck Limited Edition look interesting I wonder who makes them. Prob AJ. Cigar looks similar.
Other cigars of the La Jugada line have gotten positive reviews.   Didn't do anything for me, so had no real interest in trying the NunChuck.  Not bad, just not in my profile.
Don't all cigars get positive reviews, can't remember the last one I saw with a not so good review.

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2016, 06:34:38 AM »

Good morning 3 Dave(s) and a Lizard. La Jugada NunChuck Limited Edition look interesting I wonder who makes them. Prob AJ. Cigar looks similar.
Other cigars of the La Jugada line have gotten positive reviews.   Didn't do anything for me, so had no real interest in trying the NunChuck.  Not bad, just not in my profile.
Don't all cigars get positive reviews, can't remember the last one I saw with a not so good review.
I was shocked to see a Perdomo reviewed in CA this month. I had to go back and make sure I hadn't seen that wrong. I was talking to Nick about it once, and he said they never review his sticks, since he doesn't advertise with them. Even went through the whole magazine, to see if there was a Perdomo ad anywhere. Lol

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2016, 07:08:58 AM »

While definitely not a Cheapy Cheapo deal, Warped cigars on sale at CDM Cigars.  Very enjoyable and unique cigar line to my tastes.  The following sampler may be a good introduction:

http://www.cdmcigars.com/shop/cigars/warped-select-sampler/

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2016, 07:10:29 AM »

Good morning 3 Dave(s) and a Lizard. La Jugada NunChuck Limited Edition look interesting I wonder who makes them. Prob AJ. Cigar looks similar.
Other cigars of the La Jugada line have gotten positive reviews.   Didn't do anything for me, so had no real interest in trying the NunChuck.  Not bad, just not in my profile.
Don't all cigars get positive reviews, can't remember the last one I saw with a not so good review.
I was shocked to see a Perdomo reviewed in CA this month. I had to go back and make sure I hadn't seen that wrong. I was talking to Nick about it once, and he said they never review his sticks, since he doesn't advertise with them. Even went through the whole magazine, to see if there was a Perdomo ad anywhere. Lol
You're not inferring that CA shows possible bias to those that advertise heavily in their magazine are you?

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2016, 07:14:24 AM »

Not sure if there are any Viaje fans out there, but the new releases in the Zombie line: Antidote, Super Shot, Green and Red are available at Atlantic starting at 11:00.

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2016, 07:20:21 AM »

Good morning 3 Dave(s) and a Lizard. La Jugada NunChuck Limited Edition look interesting I wonder who makes them. Prob AJ. Cigar looks similar.
Other cigars of the La Jugada line have gotten positive reviews.   Didn't do anything for me, so had no real interest in trying the NunChuck.  Not bad, just not in my profile.
Don't all cigars get positive reviews, can't remember the last one I saw with a not so good review.
I was shocked to see a Perdomo reviewed in CA this month. I had to go back and make sure I hadn't seen that wrong. I was talking to Nick about it once, and he said they never review his sticks, since he doesn't advertise with them. Even went through the whole magazine, to see if there was a Perdomo ad anywhere. Lol
You're not inferring that CA shows possible bias to those that advertise heavily in their magazine are you?
I wasn't inferring it, he stated it outright.  ;)

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2016, 07:23:48 AM »

[...]
And the same goes for every other publication too.

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2016, 07:29:41 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day. 59° heading into the 80's again. Oliva G torp and coffee going here.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15