« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2016, 11:07:06 AM »

C'mon boys, it's Tuesday!
Without JWacky and for the most part Fishy, Tuesdays have pretty much lost their punch.
Agreed. I was going to post something similar earlier and then got sidetracked.

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2016, 11:08:15 AM »

C'mon boys, it's Tuesday!
Without JWacky and for the most part Fishy, Tuesdays have pretty much lost their punch.
Okay, fine. Morning, muthafuckas.
Nice try but it ain't the same. You need to find your inner nasty.

Good morning, Raz.

« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2016, 11:09:58 AM »

Love note from the Sis:

Nica Rustica El Brujito (6"x52) - mazo of 25 only $125 w/free shipping

PLUS - FREE $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card with each mazo purchased!

So basically the same as $100/mazo + FS

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2016, 11:11:13 AM »

C'mon boys, it's Tuesday!
Without JWacky and for the most part Fishy, Tuesdays have pretty much lost their punch.
Okay, fine. Morning, muthafuckas.
Nice try but it ain't the same. You need to find your inner nasty.

Good morning, Raz.
Don't know that Raz has it in him (not that that's necessarily a bad thing)

« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2016, 11:15:44 AM »

C'mon boys, it's Tuesday!
Without JWacky and for the most part Fishy, Tuesdays have pretty much lost their punch.
Okay, fine. Morning, muthafuckas.
Nice try but it ain't the same. You need to find your inner nasty.

Good morning, Raz.
My inner nasty doesn't involve hanging out with you clowns. There are plenty of boobs and pussies here, but they're all of the metaphoric kind.

Morning, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2016, 11:16:49 AM »

I'll have to post this tomorrow for Tex.  I know he'll want one:

https://www.good.is/articles/iphone-gun-is-a-terrible-idea

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2016, 11:17:35 AM »

C'mon boys, it's Tuesday!
Without JWacky and for the most part Fishy, Tuesdays have pretty much lost their punch.
Okay, fine. Morning, muthafuckas.
Nice try but it ain't the same. You need to find your inner nasty.

Good morning, Raz.
My inner nasty doesn't involve hanging out with you clowns. There are plenty of boobs and pussies here, but they're all of the metaphoric kind.

Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Unfortunately true.... :'(

« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2016, 11:19:03 AM »

C'mon boys, it's Tuesday!
Without JWacky and for the most part Fishy, Tuesdays have pretty much lost their punch.
Okay, fine. Morning, muthafuckas.
Nice try but it ain't the same. You need to find your inner nasty.

Good morning, Raz.
Don't know that Raz has it in him (not that that's necessarily a bad thing)
Yeah, I probably don't. And if I did, I'd have to keep it in. I carry a firearm. I'm not allowed to give vent to my inner asshole much. My sensei says it's the pathway to defeat.

« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2016, 11:26:32 AM »

Love note from the Sis:

Nica Rustica El Brujito (6"x52) - mazo of 25 only $125 w/free shipping

PLUS - FREE $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card with each mazo purchased!

So basically the same as $100/mazo + FS
Not bad. But I don't need to be buying those 25 at a time. Not unless I was filling tubs to take with me to South Carolina.

« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2016, 11:28:51 AM »

C'mon boys, it's Tuesday!
Without JWacky and for the most part Fishy, Tuesdays have pretty much lost their punch.
Okay, fine. Morning, muthafuckas.
Nice try but it ain't the same. You need to find your inner nasty.

Good morning, Raz.
My inner nasty doesn't involve hanging out with you clowns. There are plenty of boobs and pussies here, but they're all of the metaphoric kind.

Morning, Mr. Mayor.
It's all in good fun. I'm just trying to stir shit.

« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2016, 11:30:22 AM »

I'll have to post this tomorrow for Tex.  I know he'll want one:

https://www.good.is/articles/iphone-gun-is-a-terrible-idea
It's kinda cool looking though. If only they had iPhones when I was a kid... When you could still play with toys.

« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2016, 11:32:54 AM »

Love note from the Sis:

Nica Rustica El Brujito (6"x52) - mazo of 25 only $125 w/free shipping

PLUS - FREE $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card with each mazo purchased!

So basically the same as $100/mazo + FS
Not bad. But I don't need to be buying those 25 at a time. Not unless I was filling tubs to take with me to South Carolina.
I do, but once again I have exhausted my fun budget, this time because I've put some money in with a friend on a real-estate gamble, and I leave for Nevada on the 14th for a week of firearms training. So I'm in smoke-what-I-got mode until end of the month.

But maybe this real estate deal will pay off and make me rich!

« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2016, 11:35:11 AM »

C'mon boys, it's Tuesday!
Without JWacky and for the most part Fishy, Tuesdays have pretty much lost their punch.
Okay, fine. Morning, muthafuckas.
Nice try but it ain't the same. You need to find your inner nasty.

Good morning, Raz.
My inner nasty doesn't involve hanging out with you clowns. There are plenty of boobs and pussies here, but they're all of the metaphoric kind.

Morning, Mr. Mayor.
It's all in good fun. I'm just trying to stir shit.
And yet, some people still eat what you cook.

« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2016, 11:38:01 AM »

Love note from the Sis:

Nica Rustica El Brujito (6"x52) - mazo of 25 only $125 w/free shipping

PLUS - FREE $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card with each mazo purchased!

So basically the same as $100/mazo + FS
Not bad. But I don't need to be buying those 25 at a time. Not unless I was filling tubs to take with me to South Carolina.
I do, but once again I have exhausted my fun budget, this time because I've put some money in with a friend on a real-estate gamble, and I leave for Nevada on the 14th for a week of firearms training. So I'm in smoke-what-I-got mode until end of the month.

But maybe this real estate deal will pay off and make me rich!
That reminds me, I forgot to buy my Powerball ticket this week.

« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2016, 11:39:00 AM »

Love note from the Sis:

Nica Rustica El Brujito (6"x52) - mazo of 25 only $125 w/free shipping

PLUS - FREE $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card with each mazo purchased!

So basically the same as $100/mazo + FS
Not bad. But I don't need to be buying those 25 at a time. Not unless I was filling tubs to take with me to South Carolina.
I do, but once again I have exhausted my fun budget, this time because I've put some money in with a friend on a real-estate gamble, and I leave for Nevada on the 14th for a week of firearms training. So I'm in smoke-what-I-got mode until end of the month.

But maybe this real estate deal will pay off and make me rich!
That reminds me, I forgot to buy my Powerball ticket this week.
My odds of winning are better than yours, but the payoff won't be as big.