Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2016, 03:38:03 PM »

The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
I know she will. She already texted me shit about it after I taunted her with the same photo.
best make sure the kitchens clean or else. I think we may have the same wife.
I am smoking a cigar watching mine pull weeds, got to train them...........

« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2016, 03:40:31 PM »

Oliva V Churchill lit, excellent smoke for supervising the weed removal ;)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/12/2016
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2016, 03:48:05 PM »

Oliva V Churchill lit, excellent smoke for supervising the weed removal ;)
yardgar by proxy
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/12/2016
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2016, 03:49:30 PM »

Not sure of the name, but it's good. And don't say banana.
It looks familiar but I don't know.
looked it , Sobremesa. Cedar bomb with earth and a sweet hint.

« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2016, 04:06:09 PM »

Not sure of the name, but it's good. And don't say banana.
It looks familiar but I don't know.
looked it , Sobremesa. Cedar bomb with earth and a sweet hint.
You are correct. I thought the bands on those were different. Haven't actually had one yet but I'm interested.

« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2016, 04:08:11 PM »

The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
I know she will. She already texted me shit about it after I taunted her with the same photo.
best make sure the kitchens clean or else. I think we may have the same wife.
I am smoking a cigar watching mine pull weeds, got to train them...........
You mind if I send mine over to stay with you for a while so that you can train her for me?

« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2016, 04:20:51 PM »

The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
I know she will. She already texted me shit about it after I taunted her with the same photo.
best make sure the kitchens clean or else. I think we may have the same wife.
I am smoking a cigar watching mine pull weeds, got to train them...........
You mind if I send mine over to stay with you for a while so that you can train her for me?
Anything for a BOTL :)
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2016, 07:38:37 PM »

The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
I know she will. She already texted me shit about it after I taunted her with the same photo.
best make sure the kitchens clean or else. I think we may have the same wife.
I am smoking a cigar watching mine pull weeds, got to train them...........
You mind if I send mine over to stay with you for a while so that you can train her for me?
Anything for a BOTL :)
So, it's going to stop dead ... right there?
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2016, 07:40:42 PM »

Big East:  Seton Hall by 1 with 18.5 seconds to go.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2016, 07:43:47 PM »

Big East:  Seton Hall by 1 with 18.5 seconds to go.
Still 68-67 with 3.5 sec.
Have friends in a traditional Irish band playing in an Irish pub tonight ... better to go now than be jammed on St. Paddy's day.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2016, 07:45:00 PM »

Big East:  Seton Hall by 1 with 18.5 seconds to go.
Still 68-67 with 3.5 sec.
Have friends in a traditional Irish band playing in an Irish pub tonight ... better to go now than be jammed on St. Paddy's day.
Seton Hall 69-67 over Villanova (Nationally ranked #3).  Amazing game.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2016, 07:49:23 PM »

Haven't had a cigar in a week (creeping crud), but I sure am tempted to tonight, watching NC vs UVA in the ACC Championship game, being played right here in the Nations's Capital.

« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2016, 10:21:32 PM »

Way to keep the banter alive, Sly. Well, limping along anyway.

Feel better, buddy.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]