Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/2/2016
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2016, 06:54:12 AM »

2015 was a year of great losses in the world of black singers with the passing of the greatest of them all Blues Legend B.B. King , Ben E. King (Voice of the Drifters), Percy Sledge (When A man Loves A Woman) and on Thursday R&B Singer Natalie Cole ("This Will Be"), daughter of the great Nat King Cole passed.
Percy was a really nice guy, lived about a mile from where I work now and with previous employer, my girls just never could get him to sing for them when he came in.

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2016, 07:01:33 AM »

2015 was a year of great losses in the world of black singers with the passing of the greatest of them all Blues Legend B.B. King , Ben E. King (Voice of the Drifters), Percy Sledge (When A man Loves A Woman) and on Thursday R&B Singer Natalie Cole ("This Will Be"), daughter of the great Nat King Cole passed.
Percy was a really nice guy, lived about a mile from where I work now and with previous employer, my girls just never could get him to sing for them when he came in.
I knew he lived down there somewhere and always good to hear nice stories about famous people.  B.B King was pretty cool too, wardens growing up neighbor and friend who is now a very famous country music producer started his music career out of high school playing the drums for his band and said he was a really "genuine" person.

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2016, 07:13:05 AM »

Another day of crappy weather here today! Cloudy, wet, windy and cold with highs in the low 40's.  Currently 41 with wind chill 38.

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2016, 07:16:09 AM »

Kuba Kuba deal is repeating if you are awake and lurking Dad

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2016, 07:19:59 AM »

Morning Chip and BackHomeDave.

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2016, 07:21:25 AM »

Morning Chip and BackHomeDave.
Morning  NotTravellinDave2016

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2016, 07:31:11 AM »

Today is sadly the end of NCAA Football on a regular basis with only the National Championship (AL vs Somebody, can't remember who :)) )remaining.

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2016, 07:31:52 AM »

The Page must have heard me say I was interested in picking up some SL's yesterday  :), multiple very nice offerings for that line yesterday with repeats this morning.
And you took full advantage?

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2016, 07:34:23 AM »

Today is sadly the end of NCAA Football on a regular basis with only the National Championship (AL vs Somebody, can't remember who :)) remaining.
Will be going into withdrawl....and GFY!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/2/2016
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2016, 07:34:29 AM »

Morning Chip and BackHomeDave.
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2016, 07:35:09 AM »

The Page must have heard me say I was interested in picking up some SL's yesterday  :), multiple very nice offerings for that line yesterday with repeats this morning.
And you took full advantage?
I passed on a few of them.  (Connies, Oval Robusto's and 60 RG's)

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2016, 07:36:26 AM »

Padron 64's burning.   5/$60

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2016, 07:36:48 AM »

Today is sadly the end of NCAA Football on a regular basis with only the National Championship (AL vs Somebody, can't remember who :)) remaining.
Will be going into withdrawl....and GFY!
LOL

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2016, 07:41:28 AM »

Starting out below freezing today, and looks like the start of the week will have highs only in the 30's.  Brrrr.....I've been spoiled.

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2016, 07:41:48 AM »

The Page must have heard me say I was interested in picking up some SL's yesterday  :), multiple very nice offerings for that line yesterday with repeats this morning.
And you took full advantage?
I passed on a few of them.  (Connies, Oval Robusto's and 60 RG's)
SL Habano Churchills burning, I passed on those too.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6