Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #420 on: July 01, 2014, 07:22:11 PM »

Got home in time to watch the 2nd half to the end of USA vs Belgium. Howard, the keeper, played out of his fucking mind!!! That score should have been 5-0 easy. USA on its heels all game...the action was played in our end a lot!!! Very proud to be an American and our team represented us well. Tough 2-1 loss...but we'll see the world again in 4 years.
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #421 on: July 01, 2014, 07:26:52 PM »

Oh..Evening men!!! Just dropped a cool $450 on the air conditioner repair. No pun intended. Went out yesterday...some part that looks like a coke can that controls everything went out. I guess getting 6 years out of that thing was good before needing a new one. I want at least 7 years out of this new part!!!

« Reply #422 on: July 01, 2014, 07:54:40 PM »

Oh..Evening men!!! Just dropped a cool $450 on the air conditioner repair. No pun intended. Went out yesterday...some part that looks like a coke can that controls everything went out. I guess getting 6 years out of that thing was good before needing a new one. I want at least 7 years out of this new part!!!
Compressor?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #423 on: July 01, 2014, 08:01:42 PM »

Good evening boys, Las Calaveras clipped and ready.

« Reply #424 on: July 01, 2014, 08:09:02 PM »

Good evening boys, Las Calaveras clipped and ready.
I have a couple tucked away for a bit that I'm real anxious to try.  Let me know what you think.
Sampling my first La Antiguadad currently.  Probably my best "new smoke" for the year so far.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #425 on: July 01, 2014, 08:09:28 PM »

Good evening boys, Las Calaveras clipped and ready.
the wrapper feels like silk in my hand. A great draw. Smoke bomb with minimal pepper to start. Dry finish, interesting cigar. Can't pick out any distinct flavors, but it's good.

« Reply #426 on: July 01, 2014, 08:10:13 PM »

So OyDave, if it's not KC, give me another clue.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #427 on: July 01, 2014, 08:10:53 PM »

Good evening boys, Las Calaveras clipped and ready.
I have a couple tucked away for a bit that I'm real anxious to try.  Let me know what you think.
Sampling my first La Antiguadad currently.  Probably my best "new smoke" for the year so far.
i also enjoyed the La Antiquedad, this is not as bold to start, but seems equal in quality.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #428 on: July 01, 2014, 08:11:51 PM »

So OyDave, if it's not KC, give me another clue.
oh, from my earlier Avi, gay biker in buttress chaps. Lucky you didn't see that one.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #429 on: July 01, 2014, 08:12:29 PM »

Oh..Evening men!!! Just dropped a cool $450 on the air conditioner repair. No pun intended. Went out yesterday...some part that looks like a coke can that controls everything went out. I guess getting 6 years out of that thing was good before needing a new one. I want at least 7 years out of this new part!!!
Evening Sooner!  You talking the AC in the car or the house?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #430 on: July 01, 2014, 08:14:19 PM »

Good evening boys, Las Calaveras clipped and ready.
the wrapper feels like silk in my hand. A great draw. Smoke bomb with minimal pepper to start. Dry finish, interesting cigar. Can't pick out any distinct flavors, but it's good.
thick thick buttery smoke, sweet and leathery.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #431 on: July 01, 2014, 08:14:21 PM »

Good evening boys, Las Calaveras clipped and ready.
Think I'll join you with a Francis Coppola Directors Series torp. It's been sitting in the humi for about a year. One of my stepdaughters picked it up for me last year while she and her boyfriend went vineyard hopping last year in Cali.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #432 on: July 01, 2014, 08:15:50 PM »

Oh..Evening men!!! Just dropped a cool $450 on the air conditioner repair. No pun intended. Went out yesterday...some part that looks like a coke can that controls everything went out. I guess getting 6 years out of that thing was good before needing a new one. I want at least 7 years out of this new part!!!
Evening Sooner!  You talking the AC in the car or the house?
evening KC, my van has no AC, $130 next time I take the car in. But it's in the 60's here, so who needs AC.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #433 on: July 01, 2014, 08:17:50 PM »

Good evening boys, Las Calaveras clipped and ready.
Think I'll join you with a Francis Coppola Directors Series torp. It's been sitting in the humi for about a year. One of my stepdaughters picked it up for me last year while she and her boyfriend went vineyard hopping last year in Cali.
hey FBBJ the horror the horror
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #434 on: July 01, 2014, 08:18:52 PM »

Good evening boys, Las Calaveras clipped and ready.
the wrapper feels like silk in my hand. A great draw. Smoke bomb with minimal pepper to start. Dry finish, interesting cigar. Can't pick out any distinct flavors, but it's good.
thick thick buttery smoke, sweet and leathery.
very smooth and medium at best.