CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33

Author Topic: 7/1/2014  (Read 99466 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #405 on: July 01, 2014, 04:43:03 PM »

I'm going to check out now, too.  Rumor has it that the boss is outta town Thursday, too, so I'm gonna attempt to catch up on everything this evening to extend my holiday weekend, too...

Have a great evening, all.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #406 on: July 01, 2014, 04:43:38 PM »

going to be leaving here soon myself...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #407 on: July 01, 2014, 04:44:30 PM »

I'm going to check out now, too.  Rumor has it that the boss is outta town Thursday, too, so I'm gonna attempt to catch up on everything this evening to extend my holiday weekend, too...

where is the wife going on thursday, didn't you two just get back from Florida?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #408 on: July 01, 2014, 04:46:58 PM »

1st shift over...might as well call it a day since the soccer game is taking up most of my focus.  See youz later!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #409 on: July 01, 2014, 04:47:41 PM »

where is the wife going on thursday, didn't you two just get back from Florida?

She'll be working.  But the boss usually shuts down the office before these longer weekends, especially if he's leaving, too. 

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #410 on: July 01, 2014, 04:47:48 PM »

1st shift over...might as well call it a day since the soccer game is taking up most of my focus.  See youz later!
take care chief!

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #411 on: July 01, 2014, 04:51:59 PM »

only 3 deals on the DDA, JR must be running out of cigars! afternoon gents
And none of them Omar Ortez Originals.  I keep looking, but they haven't been there in a long time.  I should have bought that second box.  Mornin', Fred.
The two boxes I got the same time you got yours are almost gone now so I had to settle for the Maduro that were up yesterday, they are pretty good also though. They only sold like 20 boxes about a month ago out of the 100 they had up between the two originals they had up so they should hopefully pop up within the week. I almost missed out last night to a bunch of last minute bidders.
http://www.jrcigars.com/jr/index.cfm/hurl/evt=raDetail/auctionID=20837

dogdays

« Reply #412 on: July 01, 2014, 05:26:49 PM »

And none of them Omar Ortez Originals.  I keep looking, but they haven't been there in a long time.  I should have bought that second box.  Mornin', Fred.
The two boxes I got the same time you got yours are almost gone now so I had to settle for the Maduro that were up yesterday, they are pretty good also though. They only sold like 20 boxes about a month ago out of the 100 they had up between the two originals they had up so they should hopefully pop up within the week. I almost missed out last night to a bunch of last minute bidders.
Nice , Chip .

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #413 on: July 01, 2014, 05:27:31 PM »

Gotta love that guy that tried to lowball 8 boxes. Gotta be a dealer. What a douche.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #414 on: July 01, 2014, 05:30:19 PM »

Damn you.  You would do that to me when I'm sitting here accounting for all the money I DON'T have.

Argh.

dogdays

« Reply #415 on: July 01, 2014, 05:39:33 PM »

Damn you.  You would do that to me when I'm sitting here accounting for all the money I DON'T have.

Argh.
Good afternoon to all .

dogdays

« Reply #416 on: July 01, 2014, 05:42:24 PM »

Argh.
Don't do it Bret put the credit card down ! .

dogdays

« Reply #417 on: July 01, 2014, 05:51:09 PM »

sheesh ! .

dogdays

« Reply #418 on: July 01, 2014, 06:00:08 PM »

I've got to run , later guy's ! .

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #419 on: July 01, 2014, 06:32:58 PM »

Great game, USA.  We'll get'em in 4 years.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33