CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33

Author Topic: 7/1/2014  (Read 99441 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #225 on: July 01, 2014, 11:07:21 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Mornin' Joe....Fuck it, there'e always tomorrow....or after the holiday at the earliest.

That's what I'm saying. Can't imagine any of it is THAT important, otherwise someone would've called.  Morning, Dave.

I'm sure if it is, it's just a routine emergency. Afternoon, Joe.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #226 on: July 01, 2014, 11:07:49 AM »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Any opinions on the Hammer and Sickle brand of cigars. I was thinking of a sampler pack to try them. Cigar Place has a sampler with 4 Hammer and Sickle cigars and 3 Ortsac cigars, I have never tried those either.
Welcome!  Good brand of cigars, boxes are cooler than the cigars tho :)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #227 on: July 01, 2014, 11:08:03 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Mornin' Joe....Fuck it, there'e always tomorrow....or after the holiday at the earliest.

That's what I'm saying. Can't imagine any of it is THAT important, otherwise someone would've called.  Morning, Dave.
Where did you guys go in FL?  Disney World, etc?

We were in Daytona Beach at my grandma's.  My parents met us out there. Kind of a family reunion, I suppose.  Other relatives visited at various times in the week.  Didn't do Disney World since we're just an hour from Disneyland out here, and really didn't want to drag the kids around in that heat if we didn't have to.  We went to Kennedy Space Center, everything else was just stuff around town... boardwalk, beach, etc.  It was a nice week.

Kidhawk21

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #228 on: July 01, 2014, 11:10:08 AM »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Any opinions on the Hammer and Sickle brand of cigars. I was thinking of a sampler pack to try them. Cigar Place has a sampler with 4 Hammer and Sickle cigars and 3 Ortsac cigars, I have never tried those either.
I was wondering about that, if your paying for the cool advertising rather than the cigar.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #229 on: July 01, 2014, 11:11:59 AM »

We were in Daytona Beach at my grandma's.  My parents met us out there. Kind of a family reunion, I suppose.  Other relatives visited at various times in the week.  Didn't do Disney World since we're just an hour from Disneyland out here, and really didn't want to drag the kids around in that heat if we didn't have to.  We went to Kennedy Space Center, everything else was just stuff around town... boardwalk, beach, etc.  It was a nice week.
Glad you had a good vacation, and came back here with a relaxed perspective.  how many of the aphabet "E-deals" are you going to order? the 2 for 25 deal?  just kidding.... http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciale/

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #230 on: July 01, 2014, 11:12:27 AM »

Welcome.  I recall smoking a H&S a ways back but remember nothing about the taste... which probably says a lot.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #231 on: July 01, 2014, 11:13:42 AM »

Glad you had a good vacation, and came back here with a relaxed perspective.  how many of the aphabet "E-deals" are you going to order? the 2 for 25 deal?  just kidding.... http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciale/

Pay $15 to have someone deliver a flaming bag of shit to my doorstep?  Think I'll pass.  Morning, Flip.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #232 on: July 01, 2014, 11:14:37 AM »

Sounds like a good vacation, glad it was enjoyed by all!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #233 on: July 01, 2014, 11:15:42 AM »

I was wondering about that, if your paying for the cool advertising rather than the cigar.
I remember than being more expensive than others I liked and wanted to try, so I rarely purchased them...what cigars are some of your favorites now, we can probably point you in the right direction if you want to try some goodies.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #234 on: July 01, 2014, 11:16:03 AM »

Pay $15 to have someone deliver a flaming bag of shit to my doorstep?  Think I'll pass.  Morning, Flip.
What if there is an Opus X inside!

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #235 on: July 01, 2014, 11:17:36 AM »

Welcome Kidhawk......I've only had one.....not too impressed.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #236 on: July 01, 2014, 11:22:43 AM »

Wacky Joe!

Hey there, Mike.  You all settled for the summer or are some more family visits on the horizon?
Tim is in Afghanistan and Colin is in Korea so probably done for family visits for awhile.  I hope you flew to Florida. What did lil' Wacky and the Wackette think of the journey?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #237 on: July 01, 2014, 11:23:16 AM »

Okay, greetings again.  Had to read back and catch up on the soap opera and Joe's travels.  Welcome back Joe.  Howdy, Dusty and Steve. Welcome, Kidhawk.  We're not always this neurotic. 

Nah, fuck it.  We're always this neurotic.  Sometimes we're worse.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #238 on: July 01, 2014, 11:23:44 AM »

Welcome Kidhawk......I've only had one.....not too impressed.
Welcome Kidhawk.  Post and post often.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #239 on: July 01, 2014, 11:24:17 AM »

Okay, greetings again.  Had to read back and catch up on the soap opera and Joe's travels.  Welcome back Joe.  Howdy, Dusty and Steve. Welcome, Kidhawk.  We're not always this neurotic. 

Nah, fuck it.  We're always this neurotic.  Sometimes we're worse.
Indeed we are.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33