jswaykos

« Reply #210 on: July 01, 2014, 10:57:47 AM »

Working from home is good

Got a Kirpal-esque sore toe?  Slight fever?

« Reply #211 on: July 01, 2014, 10:58:15 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Morning CabiWacky!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #212 on: July 01, 2014, 10:59:12 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Mornin' Joe....Fuck it, there'e always tomorrow....or after the holiday at the earliest.

That's what I'm saying. Can't imagine any of it is THAT important, otherwise someone would've called.  Morning, Dave.

« Reply #213 on: July 01, 2014, 10:59:13 AM »

Last post for a while...  WTF is with La Duena Petit Robustos?  I thought 5x50 was just a robusto.  Does that mean a 7x49 is a petit churchill?  {Promised Joe I'd hold on to that one until a Tuesday to be named later}
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #214 on: July 01, 2014, 10:59:52 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Morning CabiWacky!

Morning, Shaun.  Almost made it through the week without spending money on cigars other than the CC store, thanks for the heads up on Pudgy Monsters at Famous!

« Reply #215 on: July 01, 2014, 11:00:23 AM »

Last post for a while...  WTF is with La Duena Petit Robustos?  I thought 5x50 was just a robusto.  Does that mean a 7x49 is a petit churchill?  {Promised Joe I'd hold on to that one until a Tuesday to be named later}
LOL...wasn't that a misprint Tony?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #216 on: July 01, 2014, 11:00:31 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Wacky Joe!

Hey there, Mike.  You all settled for the summer or are some more family visits on the horizon?

« Reply #217 on: July 01, 2014, 11:00:45 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Morning CabiWacky!

Morning, Shaun.  Almost made it through the week without spending money on cigars other than the CC store, thanks for the heads up on Pudgy Monsters at Famous!
No problem bud, glad you hit em while they lasted!

« Reply #218 on: July 01, 2014, 11:01:12 AM »

You guys still crying about post counts? Sheesh.  Fuckin' Tuesdays, right?  Good to be back, I suppose, but there was less bitching and moaning on a four hour flight outta my kids than there is here.  Got a big steamin' mess to sort through on my desk but might put it off until next week...  Morning, all.
Mornin' Joe....Fuck it, there'e always tomorrow....or after the holiday at the earliest.

That's what I'm saying. Can't imagine any of it is THAT important, otherwise someone would've called.  Morning, Dave.
Where did you guys go in FL?  Disney World, etc?

« Reply #219 on: July 01, 2014, 11:01:37 AM »

Working from home is good
Laying down on the job?

« Reply #220 on: July 01, 2014, 11:02:23 AM »

Working from home is good

Got a Kirpal-esque sore toe?  Slight fever?
Whatever works right? Got a steroid injection yesterday for a herniated disc, they said not to drive 45 minutes to work today if possible so here I am

« Reply #221 on: July 01, 2014, 11:02:48 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
Don't get Scott started now...
You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!
But that benefit is only for people over 30k, right? ;)
You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
I'll scrub myself, ya homos
We're down to name calling now?
I think that would be a step up for us.
LOL   ::)
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2014, 11:03:22 AM »

Damn work.....and I can't ignore it, shit.

« Reply #223 on: July 01, 2014, 11:05:18 AM »

Working from home is good
Laying down on the job?
almost Bloody Mary time
Logged

Kidhawk21

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #224 on: July 01, 2014, 11:06:54 AM »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Any opinions on the Hammer and Sickle brand of cigars. I was thinking of a sampler pack to try them. Cigar Place has a sampler with 4 Hammer and Sickle cigars and 3 Ortsac cigars, I have never tried those either.