CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33

Author Topic: 7/1/2014  (Read 99456 times)

dogdays

Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2014, 10:36:56 AM »

Good morning to all ! .

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #181 on: July 01, 2014, 10:38:01 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
Don't get Scott started now...
You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!
But that benefit is only for people over 30k, right? ;)
You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
I'll scrub myself, ya homos
We're down to name calling now?
Fuck him, Mike.  This isn't a completely new site.  It's a spill-over from CI's banter.  I wouldn't recognize you as a newbie.  The bottom line is that I'll give ANYONE whatever post count they want, they just have to ask.  And that's because I really don't give a shit about post count.  Now green stars on the other hand...
What about blue balls?

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2014, 10:38:18 AM »

Mornin' folks.

Dusty!
Mornin' Steve, I like the gif!
Ha! Glad ya like it. This was the alternate...
You picked the right one.....I don't have a horse but I do have a hat and a cigar.  ;D

sfish

« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2014, 10:39:41 AM »

Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!
GFY! Beibfish.  I been called lots of things but delicate ain't one of them. You need some Quell for that crotch of yours?
I thought your back would be delicate trying to carry that big post count around! Sissy!
And it's nice to see you too.
Morning Mikey, just some Tuesday fun!

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2014, 10:40:00 AM »

You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
Fuck him, Mike.  This isn't a completely new site.  It's a spill-over from CI's banter.  I wouldn't recognize you as a newbie.  The bottom line is that I'll give ANYONE whatever post count they want, they just have to ask.  And that's because I really don't give a shit about post count.  Now green stars on the other hand...
What about blue balls?
Never mind - that's what all the crotch scrubbing is about.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #185 on: July 01, 2014, 10:40:33 AM »

GFY! Beibfish.  I been called lots of things but delicate ain't one of them. You need some Quell for that crotch of yours?
I thought your back would be delicate trying to carry that big post count around! Sissy!
And it's nice to see you too.
Morning Mikey, just some Tuesday fun!
It would be Bitchin' Tuesday if we weren't "bitchin'"  ;)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #186 on: July 01, 2014, 10:40:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Too little sleep last night. Gonna be a long day.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2014, 10:41:01 AM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #188 on: July 01, 2014, 10:41:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Too little sleep last night. Gonna be a long day.
Morning Raz!  Fuggin Tuesdays!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #189 on: July 01, 2014, 10:42:07 AM »

Mornin' folks.

Dusty!
You picked the right one.....I don't have a horse but I do have a hat and a cigar.  ;D

Good. Never liked that horse anyway.

LOL

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2014, 10:43:10 AM »

You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
LSHMAMFOBIPW

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #192 on: July 01, 2014, 10:43:22 AM »

You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
Better green stars than blue ballz.  Morning Baron of Bergen.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #193 on: July 01, 2014, 10:43:37 AM »

Mornin' folks.

Dusty!

Good. Never liked that horse anyway.

LOL
Looks like he's hitting him right in the junk.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #194 on: July 01, 2014, 10:45:22 AM »

Is anybody else addicted to the flushable wipes? How did I use dry TP for so long?
Whaaaaaaa...these exist?
You never heard of one wipe Charlies?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33