dogdays

« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2014, 10:36:56 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #181 on: July 01, 2014, 10:38:01 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
Don't get Scott started now...
You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!
But that benefit is only for people over 30k, right? ;)
You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
I'll scrub myself, ya homos
We're down to name calling now?
Fuck him, Mike.  This isn't a completely new site.  It's a spill-over from CI's banter.  I wouldn't recognize you as a newbie.  The bottom line is that I'll give ANYONE whatever post count they want, they just have to ask.  And that's because I really don't give a shit about post count.  Now green stars on the other hand...
What about blue balls?
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2014, 10:38:18 AM »

Mornin' folks.

Dusty!
Mornin' Steve, I like the gif!
Ha! Glad ya like it. This was the alternate...
You picked the right one.....I don't have a horse but I do have a hat and a cigar.  ;D

« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2014, 10:39:41 AM »

[...]
GFY! Beibfish.  I been called lots of things but delicate ain't one of them. You need some Quell for that crotch of yours?
I thought your back would be delicate trying to carry that big post count around! Sissy!
And it's nice to see you too.
Morning Mikey, just some Tuesday fun!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2014, 10:40:00 AM »

[...]
Never mind - that's what all the crotch scrubbing is about.

« Reply #185 on: July 01, 2014, 10:40:33 AM »

[...]
It would be Bitchin' Tuesday if we weren't "bitchin'"  ;)

« Reply #186 on: July 01, 2014, 10:40:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Too little sleep last night. Gonna be a long day.

« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2014, 10:41:01 AM »

« Reply #188 on: July 01, 2014, 10:41:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Too little sleep last night. Gonna be a long day.
Morning Raz!  Fuggin Tuesdays!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #189 on: July 01, 2014, 10:42:07 AM »

Mornin' folks.

Dusty!
Mornin' Steve, I like the gif!
Ha! Glad ya like it. This was the alternate...
You picked the right one.....I don't have a horse but I do have a hat and a cigar.  ;D

Good. Never liked that horse anyway.

LOL
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2014, 10:43:10 AM »

[...]
LSHMAMFOBIPW

« Reply #192 on: July 01, 2014, 10:43:22 AM »

[...]
Better green stars than blue ballz.  Morning Baron of Bergen.

« Reply #193 on: July 01, 2014, 10:43:37 AM »

Mornin' folks.

Dusty!
Mornin' Steve, I like the gif!
Ha! Glad ya like it. This was the alternate...
You picked the right one.....I don't have a horse but I do have a hat and a cigar.  ;D

Good. Never liked that horse anyway.

LOL
Looks like he's hitting him right in the junk.

« Reply #194 on: July 01, 2014, 10:45:22 AM »

Is anybody else addicted to the flushable wipes? How did I use dry TP for so long?
Whaaaaaaa...these exist?
You never heard of one wipe Charlies?