« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2014, 10:13:31 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
Don't get Scott started now...
You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!
GFY! Beibfish.  I been called lots of things but delicate ain't one of them. You need some Quell for that crotch of yours?
I thought your back would be delicate trying to carry that big post count around! Sissy!

« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2014, 10:13:49 AM »

[...]
But that benefit is only for people over 30k, right? ;)
You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
I'll scrub myself, ya homos

« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2014, 10:15:04 AM »

[...]
So speaketh the Elder.  At least that part's correct.  And as I'm sure you're well aware, this isn't one of those societies which respects their elders.

« Reply #153 on: July 01, 2014, 10:15:17 AM »

[...]
Thanks, Captain Carry-Over!

« Reply #154 on: July 01, 2014, 10:17:21 AM »

[...]
We're down to name calling now?

« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2014, 10:19:19 AM »

[...]
I think that would be a step up for us.

« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2014, 10:19:38 AM »

[...]
i don't get no respect!  And I don't expect any either. Howdy Markie Mark. How's your beans today?

« Reply #157 on: July 01, 2014, 10:19:54 AM »

[...]
SMB(scrub my balls)

« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2014, 10:20:39 AM »

[...]
Whatcha know DaveDave?

« Reply #159 on: July 01, 2014, 10:21:57 AM »

Is anybody else addicted to the flushable wipes? How did I use dry TP for so long?

« Reply #160 on: July 01, 2014, 10:22:30 AM »

[...]
Not much, of that I'm entirely certain. Morning, DaveMike.

« Reply #161 on: July 01, 2014, 10:23:03 AM »

[...]
You just said you'd scrub yourself, which one is it 10k yellowstar?
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2014, 10:23:19 AM »

Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2014, 10:25:40 AM »

Mornin' folks.
GMornin Dust Buster Dave!
Mornin' Shaun.....looks like someones got their panties all in a wad this morning... :o

« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2014, 10:25:43 AM »

Where's Tom?  I want to school him on Italian names.  It's Gino.  no such thing as Geno.  That's how you can distinguish a fraud.