CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33

Author Topic: 7/1/2014  (Read 99465 times)

sfish

Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2014, 10:13:31 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
Don't get Scott started now...
You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!
GFY! Beibfish.  I been called lots of things but delicate ain't one of them. You need some Quell for that crotch of yours?
I thought your back would be delicate trying to carry that big post count around! Sissy!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2014, 10:13:49 AM »

Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!
But that benefit is only for people over 30k, right? ;)
You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
I'll scrub myself, ya homos

Threebean

« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2014, 10:15:04 AM »

GFY! Beibfish.  I been called lots of things but delicate ain't one of them. You need some Quell for that crotch of yours?
So speaketh the Elder.  At least that part's correct.  And as I'm sure you're well aware, this isn't one of those societies which respects their elders. 

sfish

« Reply #153 on: July 01, 2014, 10:15:17 AM »

You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
Thanks, Captain Carry-Over!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #154 on: July 01, 2014, 10:17:21 AM »

You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
We're down to name calling now?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2014, 10:19:19 AM »

You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
I think that would be a step up for us.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2014, 10:19:38 AM »

So speaketh the Elder.  At least that part's correct.  And as I'm sure you're well aware, this isn't one of those societies which respects their elders.
i don't get no respect!  And I don't expect any either. Howdy Markie Mark. How's your beans today?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #157 on: July 01, 2014, 10:19:54 AM »

You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
SMB(scrub my balls)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2014, 10:20:39 AM »

You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
Whatcha know DaveDave?

sfish

« Reply #159 on: July 01, 2014, 10:21:57 AM »

Is anybody else addicted to the flushable wipes? How did I use dry TP for so long?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #160 on: July 01, 2014, 10:22:30 AM »

You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
Whatcha know DaveDave?
Not much, of that I'm entirely certain. Morning, DaveMike.

sfish

« Reply #161 on: July 01, 2014, 10:23:03 AM »

You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!
SMB(scrub my balls)
You just said you'd scrub yourself, which one is it 10k yellowstar?

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2014, 10:23:19 AM »

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2014, 10:25:40 AM »

Mornin' folks.
GMornin Dust Buster Dave!
Mornin' Shaun.....looks like someones got their panties all in a wad this morning... :o

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2014, 10:25:43 AM »

Where's Tom?  I want to school him on Italian names.  It's Gino.  no such thing as Geno.  That's how you can distinguish a fraud.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33