CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33

Author Topic: 7/1/2014  (Read 99446 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2014, 10:03:22 AM »

Mornin' folks.
GMornin Dust Buster Dave!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2014, 10:04:01 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
Especially insecure yellowstars...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2014, 10:04:31 AM »

Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
Especially insecure yellowstars...
Dont make me start cryin again!  :-[ :'(

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2014, 10:05:07 AM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2014, 10:05:17 AM »

Morning gents.  Canada Day? Guess I'll knock off early and have a Molson.
Hello Mr. bean have not seen you on here in a while.  Workaference?
Indeed.  And other side projects.  Said yes to something, and it's chewing up a lot of time.  How you been?
Doing fine started a vacation today going to visit our son.  Looks like summer has officially arrived around here now.
Hopefully you don't run into any of that tropical storm nonsense.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2014, 10:06:16 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2014, 10:06:52 AM »

my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
Don't get Scott started now...
You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!
But that benefit is only for people over 30k, right? ;)

sfish

« Reply #142 on: July 01, 2014, 10:07:46 AM »

my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!
was going to say "do we need to bring the crab/lice shampoo?" but i thought better of it, besides, I have a real post count here too.  ;)
Here's to the real post counters!  ;)

sfish

« Reply #143 on: July 01, 2014, 10:09:03 AM »

You tell me

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #144 on: July 01, 2014, 10:09:40 AM »

GFY! Beibfish.  I been called lots of things but delicate ain't one of them. You need some Quell for that crotch of yours?

Threebean

« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2014, 10:10:26 AM »

was going to say "do we need to bring the crab/lice shampoo?" but i thought better of it, besides, I have a real post count here too.  ;)
Here's to the real post counters!  ;)
Hear, Hear! 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #146 on: July 01, 2014, 10:10:34 AM »

You tell me
Oh god, I sure hope so!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2014, 10:11:33 AM »

You tell me
Oh, and it's Tony's fault.  Personally could care less but every forum always keeps track of posts and displays the count.

Threebean

« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2014, 10:12:27 AM »

Morning gents.  Canada Day? Guess I'll knock off early and have a Molson.
Hello Mr. bean have not seen you on here in a while.  Workaference?
Indeed.  And other side projects.  Said yes to something, and it's chewing up a lot of time.  How you been?
Doing fine started a vacation today going to visit our son.  Looks like summer has officially arrived around here now.
Hopefully you don't run into any of that tropical storm nonsense.
We always hope for some tropical storm dumpage here this time of year. 

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #149 on: July 01, 2014, 10:13:02 AM »

GFY! Beibfish.  I been called lots of things but delicate ain't one of them. You need some Quell for that crotch of yours?
Rut Row, somebody poked the bear!  Morning CB
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33