CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33

Author Topic: 7/1/2014  (Read 99469 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2014, 09:47:31 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
Respect...only given for post #s
it ain't nothing to hit the post button multiple times per day / hour.  content is what matters, and you won't find me leading the band when it come to off color remarks, at someones expense.  every once in a while i might join in, but not usually.  nuff said... we should be getting vacation boy back soon, and this should be a few pages back by then....

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2014, 09:50:11 AM »

Whaddup, yo.

sfish

« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2014, 09:53:09 AM »

Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
Vapid egomaniacs! GFYPC!

sfish

« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2014, 09:53:35 AM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2014, 09:55:32 AM »

it ain't nothing to hit the post button multiple times per day / hour.  content is what matters, and you won't find me leading the band when it come to off color remarks, at someones expense.  every once in a while i might join in, but not usually.  nuff said... we should be getting vacation boy back soon, and this should be a few pages back by then....
He was smokin last night, should be back today I would think

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2014, 09:55:46 AM »

sfish

« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2014, 09:56:57 AM »

Don't get Scott started now...
You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2014, 09:57:56 AM »

Whaddup, yo.
Steve!

Morning, Scott.
Saw you mention the Sake Bombs earlier... Did you order up a box yet? Same blend, just a new corona vitola?

sfish

« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2014, 09:58:15 AM »

You guys with your fucking stupid post counts, sheesh. As if we don't know where you already stand in this cesspool of mindless drivel, let's stroke the delicate egos of the guys with 30,000 posts or more. You guys can shampoo my crotch!
Oh..and good morning to whomever I missed earlier

sfish

« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2014, 09:59:36 AM »

Whaddup, yo.
Steve!

Morning, Scott.
Saw you mention the Sake Bombs earlier... Did you order up a box yet? Same blend, just a new corona vitola?
Same blend, petit corona vitola. Supossed to be a real pepper bomb, haven't ordered yet

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2014, 10:01:07 AM »

but be gentle

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2014, 10:01:12 AM »

was going to say "do we need to bring the crab/lice shampoo?" but i thought better of it, besides, I have a real post count here too.  ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2014, 10:01:48 AM »

Morning gents.  Canada Day? Guess I'll knock off early and have a Molson.
Hello Mr. bean have not seen you on here in a while.  Workaference?
Indeed.  And other side projects.  Said yes to something, and it's chewing up a lot of time.  How you been?
Doing fine started a vacation today going to visit our son.  Looks like summer has officially arrived around here now. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2014, 10:02:32 AM »

but be gentle
LOL! Love Tuesdays ;)

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2014, 10:03:09 AM »

Mornin' folks.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33