« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2014, 09:13:38 AM »

Alphabet deals. Sheesh.

Bottom of the barrel.
At least there's no e-cigs this week? That's about the only good thing I can think to say.

« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2014, 09:15:45 AM »

Alphabet deals. Sheesh.
Dave, could you post the link to the A deal?  I don't have the shortcut on this computer.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala
Yikes...sorry I asked.... but good for the future (hopefully)
this looks like a chance to get Hesitant Pirates and a gurkha or two... http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciale/  wait, no they might all be LHC Cores and San Lontanos. ???

« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2014, 09:18:14 AM »

Morning gents.  Canada Day? Guess I'll knock off early and have a Molson.
Hello Mr. bean have not seen you on here in a while.  Workaference?

« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2014, 09:22:35 AM »

Morning gents.  Canada Day? Guess I'll knock off early and have a Molson.
Or a Coors light....
Couldn't understand.... more people were drinking Coors light and Corona than Guinness in Ireland.
It's imported beer! 8)  same reason I haven't been to the Empire State Building or the Statue of Liberty. But when I lived in Boston, had to do The Constitution, and the Hancock tower.

« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2014, 09:25:14 AM »

Morning gents.  Canada Day? Guess I'll knock off early and have a Molson.
Or a Coors light....
Couldn't understand.... more people were drinking Coors light and Corona than Guinness in Ireland.
That is odd.  My brother in Arkansas made sure to pick up a couple cases of Lone Star when he visited Texarkana recently, since he can't buy it at home.  And he's a Guinness fan.  Perplexing.

« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2014, 09:27:36 AM »

Morning gents.  Canada Day? Guess I'll knock off early and have a Molson.
Hello Mr. bean have not seen you on here in a while.  Workaference?
Indeed.  And other side projects.  Said yes to something, and it's chewing up a lot of time.  How you been?

« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2014, 09:28:02 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...

« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2014, 09:30:35 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Alcohol is the great equalizer.

« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2014, 09:33:21 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.

« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2014, 09:36:42 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
LOL!

« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2014, 09:38:38 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....

« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2014, 09:41:12 AM »

[...]
Don't get Scott started now...

« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2014, 09:41:33 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Alcohol is the great equalizer.
i have that stuff in copious quantities!  :D  just none of peanut butter and graham cracker beer, filtered through an old whiskey barrel then stored in a mayonnaise jar kind of beer.

« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2014, 09:42:30 AM »

[...]
Respect...only given for post #s

« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2014, 09:43:36 AM »

[...]
me worried about beibfish, to paraphrase Alfred E. Newman;
What Flip worry?