CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33

Author Topic: 7/1/2014  (Read 99433 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2014, 09:13:38 AM »

Alphabet deals. Sheesh.

Bottom of the barrel.
At least there's no e-cigs this week? That's about the only good thing I can think to say.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2014, 09:15:45 AM »

Alphabet deals. Sheesh.
Dave, could you post the link to the A deal?  I don't have the shortcut on this computer.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala
Yikes...sorry I asked.... but good for the future (hopefully)
this looks like a chance to get Hesitant Pirates and a gurkha or two... http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciale/  wait, no they might all be LHC Cores and San Lontanos. ???

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2014, 09:18:14 AM »

Morning gents.  Canada Day? Guess I'll knock off early and have a Molson.
Hello Mr. bean have not seen you on here in a while.  Workaference?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2014, 09:22:35 AM »

Or a Coors light....
Couldn't understand.... more people were drinking Coors light and Corona than Guinness in Ireland.
It's imported beer! 8)  same reason I haven't been to the Empire State Building or the Statue of Liberty. But when I lived in Boston, had to do The Constitution, and the Hancock tower.

Threebean

« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2014, 09:25:14 AM »

Or a Coors light....
Couldn't understand.... more people were drinking Coors light and Corona than Guinness in Ireland.
That is odd.  My brother in Arkansas made sure to pick up a couple cases of Lone Star when he visited Texarkana recently, since he can't buy it at home.  And he's a Guinness fan.  Perplexing. 

Threebean

« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2014, 09:27:36 AM »

Hello Mr. bean have not seen you on here in a while.  Workaference?
Indeed.  And other side projects.  Said yes to something, and it's chewing up a lot of time.  How you been?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2014, 09:28:02 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2014, 09:30:35 AM »

Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
don't forget the upcoming Garfield Gurkha Festival at Flips.... Relax, I have not set a date, and if i only had gurkha, not many would come...
Alcohol is the great equalizer.

Threebean

« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2014, 09:33:21 AM »

Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2014, 09:36:42 AM »

Flip, just noticed your "real men.." byline.  Indeed.  Some folks just have to resort to artificial enhancements.
LOL!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2014, 09:38:38 AM »

my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2014, 09:41:12 AM »

my post numbers are my post numbers.... I can understand Johnny and CB, so that we know who the real non newbies are for newcomers.  I'll work my way up here, to find out the different levels....
Don't get Scott started now...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2014, 09:41:33 AM »

Alcohol is the great equalizer.
i have that stuff in copious quantities!  :D  just none of peanut butter and graham cracker beer, filtered through an old whiskey barrel then stored in a mayonnaise jar kind of beer.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2014, 09:42:30 AM »

Respect...only given for post #s

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2014, 09:43:36 AM »

Don't get Scott started now...
me worried about beibfish, to paraphrase Alfred E. Newman;
What Flip worry?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33