« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2014, 07:53:53 AM »

Working from home today, back to site tomorrow. I'll set up my laptop outside after I drop the kids at camp, the wife got to go in early and a vacation from the morning grind with the kids. I'm thinking about a CLE Cuarents robusto
You're livin' the dream, my friend.

« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2014, 07:54:23 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Ya know, I don't think I even have any 5V...but I'm going to go digging just to try to find you some!
I figured it was a pretty safe bet you wouldn't have any, nor would I smoke one if you did. I'll take one for the road though so I can throw it at Tony's windshield on the drive home

« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2014, 07:54:27 AM »

Good morning gents! Happy Bitchin Tuesday!
Better than b!tchin' Tuesday ever was. Morning, Shaun.
Haha, that's some good schitt right there!
Bre@st

« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2014, 07:55:46 AM »

Working from home today, back to site tomorrow. I'll set up my laptop outside after I drop the kids at camp, the wife got to go in early and a vacation from the morning grind with the kids. I'm thinking about a CLE Cuarents robusto
You're livin' the dream, my friend.
Speaking of which I'd better get moving if I'm going to get these crumb-snatchers out the door, be back in a bit

« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2014, 07:56:09 AM »

Good morning gents! Happy Bitchin Tuesday!
Better than b!tchin' Tuesday ever was. Morning, Shaun.
Haha, that's some good schitt right there!
Bre@st
Bastidge

« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2014, 07:58:24 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Bite me Biebfish
You've already tipped you hand anyway, we know you have all good stuff. BTW really enjoyed the Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Maduro you gave me
Ditto.

« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2014, 07:59:40 AM »

Good morning gents! Happy Bitchin Tuesday!
Good morning, Shaun.

« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2014, 08:00:50 AM »

Good morning gents! Happy Bitchin Tuesday!
Good morning, Shaun.
Morning Tony, Fish, and Dave(2)!

« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2014, 08:02:48 AM »

Working from home today, back to site tomorrow. I'll set up my laptop outside after I drop the kids at camp, the wife got to go in early and a vacation from the morning grind with the kids. I'm thinking about a CLE Cuarents robusto
That sounds like a great plan.

« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2014, 08:04:50 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Ya know, I don't think I even have any 5V...but I'm going to go digging just to try to find you some!
I figured it was a pretty safe bet you wouldn't have any, nor would I smoke one if you did. I'll take one for the road though so I can throw it at Tony's windshield on the drive home
That explains the crack in my windshield I noticed after our lady herf.

« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2014, 08:09:05 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Bite me Biebfish
You've already tipped you hand anyway, we know you have all good stuff. BTW really enjoyed the Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Maduro you gave me, thank you
Both the Maduro and the regular Aganorsa are really enjoyable.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2014, 08:13:08 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Ya know, I don't think I even have any 5V...but I'm going to go digging just to try to find you some!
I figured it was a pretty safe bet you wouldn't have any, nor would I smoke one if you did. I'll take one for the road though so I can throw it at Tony's windshield on the drive home
That explains the crack in my windshield I noticed after our lady herf.
Geno walks to work every day. Each way he passes a shoe store. Each time he can’t help himself but to stop, look in the window and admire a particular pair of Florsheim shoes.

He wants those shoes so much…it’s all he can think about.

After about 2 months he saves every last penny to get the $300 he needs to buy the shoes.

Every Friday night the Italian community holds a dance in the church basement.

Geno seizes this opportunity to wear his new Florsheim leather shoes for the first time.

He asks Sophia to dance and as they dance he asks her, “Sophia, are you wearing red panties tonight?”

Startled, Sophia replies, “Yes, Geno , I am wearing red panties tonight, but how do you know?”

Geno answers, “I see the reflection in my new $300 Florsheim leather shoes.” With a smile he moves on.

Next he asks Rosa to dance, and after a few minutes he asks, “Rosa , are you wearing white panties tonight?”

Rosa answers, “Yes, Geno, I am, but how do you know that?”

He replies, “I see the reflection in my new $300 Florsheim leather shoes.” With a coy laugh he moves on.

Now as the evening is almost over and the last song is being played Geno asks Carmela to dance.

Midway through the dance his face turns red…

He states, ‘Carmela, my sweetheart, Please, please tell me you are wearing no panties tonight. Please, please, tell me this true!”

Carmela smiles coyly and answers, “Yes Geno , I am not wearing panties tonight…”

Geno gasps, “Thank God …I thought I had a CRACK in my $300 Florsheim leather shoes!”
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2014, 08:13:33 AM »

good morning gents

« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2014, 08:17:14 AM »

Happy Canada day!  Those rowdy northern folks will be whooping it up today!

« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2014, 08:20:01 AM »

good morning gents
Morning sir!