« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2014, 07:22:05 AM »

Morning all. Looks like a 5 Vegas kind of day. Yay??
It is for CI but probably not for many of their customers.  Will give them a chance to catch up on shipping from a couple of Jams.

Morning EA.
Shipping will probably get even more backed up, I'm sure these are going like crazy. Stats already show sales for every hour, you usually can't even say that during a jam. And someone bought 2 sets of them. That's a lot of 'layers of flavor'.
Lot of factors come into online sales that skew things.  A few of them I are International markets, B&M's buying in smaller quantities and cheaper  than from distributors while avoiding some taxes, black market resellers.

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2014, 07:22:38 AM »

Sake Bombs finally in at Famous, cheaper at Atlantic even after coupon but I'll try to string an order together

« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2014, 07:28:05 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.

« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2014, 07:29:35 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
2? I count 20. Morning Scott.

« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2014, 07:29:44 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Ditto on the HP.

« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2014, 07:30:25 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)

« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2014, 07:35:06 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2014, 07:41:15 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Bite me Biebfish

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2014, 07:42:53 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll work on my excuses

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2014, 07:45:47 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Bite me Biebfish
You've already tipped you hand anyway, we know you have all good stuff. BTW really enjoyed the Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Maduro you gave me, thank you

« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2014, 07:46:59 AM »

Good morning gents! Happy Bitchin Tuesday!

« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2014, 07:47:30 AM »

Good morning gents! Happy Bitchin Tuesday!
Better than b!tchin' Tuesday ever was. Morning, Shaun.

« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2014, 07:48:13 AM »

Working from home today, back to site tomorrow. I'll set up my laptop outside after I drop the kids at camp, the wife got to go in early and a vacation from the morning grind with the kids. I'm thinking about a CLE Cuarents robusto

« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2014, 07:49:13 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Ya know, I don't think I even have any 5V...but I'm going to go digging just to try to find you some!

« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2014, 07:52:20 AM »

Good morning gents! Happy Bitchin Tuesday!
Better than b!tchin' Tuesday ever was. Morning, Shaun.
Haha, that's some good schitt right there!