CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33

Author Topic: 7/1/2014  (Read 99430 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 7/1/2014
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2014, 07:22:05 AM »

Morning all. Looks like a 5 Vegas kind of day. Yay??
It is for CI but probably not for many of their customers.  Will give them a chance to catch up on shipping from a couple of Jams.

Morning EA.
Shipping will probably get even more backed up, I'm sure these are going like crazy. Stats already show sales for every hour, you usually can't even say that during a jam. And someone bought 2 sets of them. That's a lot of 'layers of flavor'.
Lot of factors come into online sales that skew things.  A few of them I are International markets, B&M's buying in smaller quantities and cheaper  than from distributors while avoiding some taxes, black market resellers.

sfish

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2014, 07:22:38 AM »

Sake Bombs finally in at Famous, cheaper at Atlantic even after coupon but I'll try to string an order together

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2014, 07:28:05 AM »

Holy Two-Turd Grievance Tuesday Batman!
Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2014, 07:29:35 AM »

2? I count 20. Morning Scott.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2014, 07:29:44 AM »

Yup.  Even 90 out of 125 is too generous imfo, ymmv, no offense, etc.  I've tried to like'em, but they just don't fit my preferred flavor profile.  Really enjoyed the high primings though.  Good morning, Scott.
Ditto on the HP.

sfish

« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2014, 07:30:25 AM »

Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2014, 07:35:06 AM »

Morning Tony, never tried one but if NJDave has a few in his humi next week I may grab one. You know he's not showing us the good shit! :-)
Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2014, 07:41:15 AM »

Bite me Biebfish

sfish

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2014, 07:42:53 AM »

Would you?  I wouldn't respect him if he did.  When I invite everyone over, it will be for a Rolando Reyes party.
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll work on my excuses

sfish

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2014, 07:45:47 AM »

Bite me Biebfish
You've already tipped you hand anyway, we know you have all good stuff. BTW really enjoyed the Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Maduro you gave me, thank you

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2014, 07:46:59 AM »

Good morning gents! Happy Bitchin Tuesday!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2014, 07:47:30 AM »

Better than b!tchin' Tuesday ever was. Morning, Shaun.

sfish

« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2014, 07:48:13 AM »

Working from home today, back to site tomorrow. I'll set up my laptop outside after I drop the kids at camp, the wife got to go in early and a vacation from the morning grind with the kids. I'm thinking about a CLE Cuarents robusto

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2014, 07:49:13 AM »

Ya know, I don't think I even have any 5V...but I'm going to go digging just to try to find you some!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2014, 07:52:20 AM »

Better than b!tchin' Tuesday ever was. Morning, Shaun.
Haha, that's some good schitt right there!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33