Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30

« Reply #390 on: August 26, 2015, 06:17:11 PM »

.40 or 9mm FN FNS Peestolis for $370 + $18 shipping no tax CG.  Hell,of a deal, like a Bean Deal!
Where?  And how are they managing no tax?
They are in SC and only have to collect tax in SC if shipped out of state

« Reply #391 on: August 26, 2015, 06:18:02 PM »

Think I will go select a cigar to light.
You gonna smoke it, or just light it?
Already smoked it

« Reply #392 on: August 26, 2015, 06:18:45 PM »

Good morning, gents.  Enjoying some poolside coffee.  Sorry no pics, battery is low.  No one here worth photoing anyhow.
Morning Caribbean Mayor, sounds like a good start to the day.
But where's the cigar?
I brought none down with me and I haven't looked for a shop yet.  So close, but no cigar for me... Yet.
Warden is not allowing it is what he is trying to dodge saying.
Nah, that really isn't it at all.  The last time I was at a non-smoking timeshare, I was relegated to the parking lot.  You weren't even allowed to smoke on your own balcony.  I assumed this would be the same but it isn't.  I regret not bringing at least my portable humidor.
Boy, are you dumb.
I was trying to be polite, but yea....

« Reply #393 on: August 26, 2015, 06:20:05 PM »

Good morning, gents.  Enjoying some poolside coffee.  Sorry no pics, battery is low.  No one here worth photoing anyhow.
Morning Caribbean Mayor, sounds like a good start to the day.
But where's the cigar?
I brought none down with me and I haven't looked for a shop yet.  So close, but no cigar for me... Yet.
Warden is not allowing it is what he is trying to dodge saying.
Nah, that really isn't it at all.  The last time I was at a non-smoking timeshare, I was relegated to the parking lot.  You weren't even allowed to smoke on your own balcony.  I assumed this would be the same but it isn't.  I regret not bringing at least my portable humidor.
Boy, are you dumb.
I was trying to be polite, but yea....
I am much nicer, you are a careless packer. Cigars go in first then what room is left is for everything else.

« Reply #394 on: August 26, 2015, 06:21:46 PM »

Think I will go select a cigar to light.
You gonna smoke it, or just light it?
Nope, just select one TO light.

« Reply #395 on: August 26, 2015, 06:21:52 PM »

.40 or 9mm FN FNS Peestolis for $370 + $18 shipping no tax CG.  Hell,of a deal, like a Bean Deal!
Where?  And how are they managing no tax?
They are in SC and only have to collect tax in SC if shipped out of state
But if CG buys one, he'll have to pay his state sales tax in ND when he picks it up at the dealer, won't he?

« Reply #396 on: August 26, 2015, 06:23:39 PM »

Good morning, gents.  Enjoying some poolside coffee.  Sorry no pics, battery is low.  No one here worth photoing anyhow.
Morning Caribbean Mayor, sounds like a good start to the day.
But where's the cigar?
I brought none down with me and I haven't looked for a shop yet.  So close, but no cigar for me... Yet.
Warden is not allowing it is what he is trying to dodge saying.
Nah, that really isn't it at all.  The last time I was at a non-smoking timeshare, I was relegated to the parking lot.  You weren't even allowed to smoke on your own balcony.  I assumed this would be the same but it isn't.  I regret not bringing at least my portable humidor.
Boy, are you dumb.
I was trying to be polite, but yea....
It's the banter.  It's Tony.  Just sayin'...

« Reply #399 on: August 26, 2015, 06:25:33 PM »

You guys all are correct.  I fucked up ok?!?!

« Reply #400 on: August 26, 2015, 06:32:04 PM »

You guys all are correct.  I fucked up ok?!?!
Just funnin'...

« Reply #401 on: August 26, 2015, 06:36:05 PM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #402 on: August 26, 2015, 06:36:24 PM »

Dishes are done and I'm taking a break.  Maybe a little Bullet Rye and an Inferno.  BBL.

« Reply #403 on: August 26, 2015, 06:37:22 PM »

.40 or 9mm FN FNS Peestolis for $370 + $18 shipping no tax CG.  Hell,of a deal, like a Bean Deal!
Where?  And how are they managing no tax?
They are in SC and only have to collect tax in SC if shipped out of state
But if CG buys one, he'll have to pay his state sales tax in ND when he picks it up at the dealer, won't he?
Nope

« Reply #404 on: August 26, 2015, 06:37:28 PM »

You guys all are correct.  I fucked up ok?!?!
Just funnin'...
You know I'm not really bothered by it, right Mikey?  We spent the day at Coki Beach and we're heading to the pool now.  So
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30