CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30

Author Topic: 8/26/2015  (Read 43851 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #375 on: August 26, 2015, 05:22:57 PM »

Charcoal Burger, Chicken Wings, and Veg's.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #376 on: August 26, 2015, 05:24:54 PM »

Charcoal Burger, Chicken Wings, and Veg's.
That is a heap of good food there Dad

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #377 on: August 26, 2015, 05:39:15 PM »

No glad to be home tang around here tonight.  Warden had a flat tire on the interstate, 102 degrees there, coming home from Houston and missed her 4:00 meeting here.........

Fuk'n Mexican nail i in the sidewall could not be fixed small town dealer did not have one in stock so had to drive 100 miles on a compact spare......

She ain't happy!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #378 on: August 26, 2015, 05:50:11 PM »

No glad to be home tang around here tonight.  Warden had a flat tire on the interstate, 102 degrees there, coming home from Houston and missed her 4:00 meeting here.........

Fuk'n Mexican nail i in the sidewall could not be fixed small town dealer did not have one in stock so had to drive 100 miles on a compact spare......

She ain't happy!
Illegal nail?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #379 on: August 26, 2015, 05:50:19 PM »

She ain't happy!
I'd say she'd be needing a refreshing beverage or two.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #380 on: August 26, 2015, 06:00:27 PM »

Good morning, gents.  Enjoying some poolside coffee.  Sorry no pics, battery is low.  No one here worth photoing anyhow.
Morning Caribbean Mayor, sounds like a good start to the day.
But where's the cigar?
I brought none down with me and I haven't looked for a shop yet.  So close, but no cigar for me... Yet.
Warden is not allowing it is what he is trying to dodge saying.
Nah, that really isn't it at all.  The last time I was at a non-smoking timeshare, I was relegated to the parking lot.  You weren't even allowed to smoke on your own balcony.  I assumed this would be the same but it isn't.  I regret not bringing at least my portable humidor.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #381 on: August 26, 2015, 06:06:54 PM »

Good morning, gents.  Enjoying some poolside coffee.  Sorry no pics, battery is low.  No one here worth photoing anyhow.
But where's the cigar?
I brought none down with me and I haven't looked for a shop yet.  So close, but no cigar for me... Yet.
Nah, that really isn't it at all.  The last time I was at a non-smoking timeshare, I was relegated to the parking lot.  You weren't even allowed to smoke on your own balcony.  I assumed this would be the same but it isn't.  I regret not bringing at least my portable humidor.
You should always come prepared Tony!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #382 on: August 26, 2015, 06:11:56 PM »

But where's the cigar?
Boy, are you dumb.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #383 on: August 26, 2015, 06:12:16 PM »

She ain't happy!
Illegal nail?
Yep, bastards ride around dragging work trailers with shit falling off down the road all the time.  Had a gallon of white paint come off one and hit my brand new burgundy truck several years ago.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #384 on: August 26, 2015, 06:12:26 PM »

But where's the cigar?
You should always come prepared Tony!
You are absolutely correct.  We were only checking one bag for the 6 of us and with all the previous stuff I mentioned, I just didn't bother.  I wish I had.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #385 on: August 26, 2015, 06:12:35 PM »

.40 or 9mm FN FNS Peestolis for $370 + $18 shipping no tax CG.  Hell,of a deal, like a Bean Deal!
Where?  And how are they managing no tax?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #386 on: August 26, 2015, 06:13:03 PM »

But where's the cigar?
Boy, are you dumb.
Yes.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #387 on: August 26, 2015, 06:14:49 PM »

She ain't happy!
I'd say she'd be needing a refreshing beverage or two.
She just came in and yes that is the appropriate greeting. 

Then add my fuk-up just discovered did not close the door on the deep freezer good last night which is in the garage where it is about 110 degrees and you know the rest of that story.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #388 on: August 26, 2015, 06:15:20 PM »

.40 or 9mm FN FNS Peestolis for $370 + $18 shipping no tax CG.  Hell,of a deal, like a Bean Deal!
(noob question) I've never bought a firearm, my dad has always purchased them.  Do I have to register a pistol, assuming if I want to carry it publicly
(concealed) I need the C&C license, etc...what else do I need to know?
Just fill out the yellow form and give them your drivers license for background check which usually takes about 5 minutes or so.  If buying them online you have it shipped to a pre-arranged local licensed dealer and get it registered there, they usually charge you $20-25 transfer fee.

CC licensing is different in every state and some don't even require them.  Got to take a class in a lot of states including TX.
Do I have to pay extra to have the S/N filed off?   ;)
Raz usually does that for a cigar or  2🔫
Sssssssh.  Only if they're Cuban cigars.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #389 on: August 26, 2015, 06:16:46 PM »

Think I will go select a cigar to light.
You gonna smoke it, or just light it?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30