CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30

Author Topic: 8/26/2015  (Read 43851 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #315 on: August 26, 2015, 03:24:51 PM »

Good current price on Surrogates Skull Breaker on the Monster.
I was half tempted by those earlier, with buying 20 and cats rule it's better than most CBid prices

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #316 on: August 26, 2015, 03:25:23 PM »

Damn, where were these teachers when I was in school?

http://6abc.com/education/former-utah-teacher-faces-new-charges-after-teen-says-they-had-sex----again/478097/
I'm missing something here.  What red blooded american teenage boy is going to rat out a pretty, willing female teacher for wanting to have consensual sex with him?  Like Dave says, where were these teachers when I was in school?  I'm pretty sure we wouldn't tell the cops if a pretty teacher was wanting to jump our bones...
Probably one of two things.  Either they were bragging all over the place and it got back to a parent, or the parents found pictures or emails or underwear or whatever and put the kids under interrogation.
Only offers I ever heard about at my schools were from the homo math teacher offering some of the middle school boys some help with their homework.
They allowed homos in Mississippi in the mid 40s...  ;)
Did not live in MS until late 70's after college but homos and pedophiles have been around everywhere for a long long long time.
AH gotcha - I just figured there, like TX, it would be a bad place to be with that 'tag'

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #317 on: August 26, 2015, 03:27:02 PM »

Dow +531

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #318 on: August 26, 2015, 03:27:38 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #319 on: August 26, 2015, 03:29:16 PM »

http://6abc.com/education/former-utah-teacher-faces-new-charges-after-teen-says-they-had-sex----again/478097/
I'm missing something here.  What red blooded american teenage boy is going to rat out a pretty, willing female teacher for wanting to have consensual sex with him?  Like Dave says, where were these teachers when I was in school?  I'm pretty sure we wouldn't tell the cops if a pretty teacher was wanting to jump our bones...
Probably one of two things.  Either they were bragging all over the place and it got back to a parent, or the parents found pictures or emails or underwear or whatever and put the kids under interrogation.
Only offers I ever heard about at my schools were from the homo math teacher offering some of the middle school boys some help with their homework.
Did not live in MS until late 70's after college but homos and pedophiles have been around everywhere for a long long long time.
AH gotcha - I just figured there, like TX, it would be a bad place to be with that 'tag'
I lived in LA continuously from birth in the late 1800's  until 1976.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #320 on: August 26, 2015, 03:32:51 PM »

.40 or 9mm FN FNS Peestolis for $370 + $18 shipping no tax CG.  Hell,of a deal, like a Bean Deal!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #321 on: August 26, 2015, 03:32:57 PM »

Stocks up nearly 500

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #322 on: August 26, 2015, 03:35:14 PM »

I have to go back outside and rake grass... bbl hopefully.
You trying out for a local greens-keeping crew?
I've been pretty tired and lazy, so I'm trying to cut back on the sleeping pills, and get a little more exercise to see if that will help.  I should have been done and having a cigar by now, but I'm thinking about throwing some hamburgers onto the grill which will be more work.  But a charcoal burger does sound good... :)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #323 on: August 26, 2015, 03:36:20 PM »

I lived in LA continuously from birth in the late 1800's  until 1976.
LALTS - that's right, I forgot about LA

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #324 on: August 26, 2015, 03:37:39 PM »

.40 or 9mm FN FNS Peestolis for $370 + $18 shipping no tax CG.  Hell,of a deal, like a Bean Deal!
(noob question) I've never bought a firearm, my dad has always purchased them.  Do I have to register a pistol, assuming if I want to carry it publicly
(concealed) I need the C&C license, etc...what else do I need to know?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #325 on: August 26, 2015, 03:38:12 PM »

I've been pretty tired and lazy, so I'm trying to cut back on the sleeping pills, and get a little more exercise to see if that will help.  I should have been done and having a cigar by now, but I'm thinking about throwing some hamburgers onto the grill which will be more work.  But a charcoal burger does sound good... :)
Man, I LOVE some good charcoal cooked food...do it!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #326 on: August 26, 2015, 03:38:13 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #327 on: August 26, 2015, 03:38:29 PM »

Man, I LOVE some good charcoal cooked food...do it!
+1

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #328 on: August 26, 2015, 03:42:24 PM »

Get this man a BURGER!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2015, 03:43:23 PM »

The only offer I had in high school was from a girl with a stinky pussy...  Damn, I wish I only would have know about Summer's Eve back then...!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30