ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #300 on: August 26, 2015, 03:07:41 PM »

Damn, where were these teachers when I was in school?

http://6abc.com/education/former-utah-teacher-faces-new-charges-after-teen-says-they-had-sex----again/478097/
I'm missing something here.  What red blooded american teenage boy is going to rat out a pretty, willing female teacher for wanting to have consensual sex with him?  Like Dave says, where were these teachers when I was in school?  I'm pretty sure we wouldn't tell the cops if a pretty teacher was wanting to jump our bones...

« Reply #301 on: August 26, 2015, 03:10:00 PM »

Damn, where were these teachers when I was in school?

http://6abc.com/education/former-utah-teacher-faces-new-charges-after-teen-says-they-had-sex----again/478097/
I'm missing something here.  What red blooded american teenage boy is going to rat out a pretty, willing female teacher for wanting to have consensual sex with him?  Like Dave says, where were these teachers when I was in school?  I'm pretty sure we wouldn't tell the cops if a pretty teacher was wanting to jump our bones...
I couldn't agree more - what a little tattle-tail!

« Reply #302 on: August 26, 2015, 03:10:51 PM »

Bernie Sanders says free everything and we can keep our guns!
He keep saying some thing like the dollar is going to collapse by next year, which sort of scares me..
He can go pound sand, only a commie would say that...fucker is probably shorting the dollar!
Glad your C-Buddy Golf did not hear you say that.
Anyone who realistically believes the dollar is going to crash should go crash their head into some roofing nails
Not necessarily going to happen but if you think it is not possible you must be living in a dream.

« Reply #303 on: August 26, 2015, 03:11:47 PM »

Damn, where were these teachers when I was in school?

http://6abc.com/education/former-utah-teacher-faces-new-charges-after-teen-says-they-had-sex----again/478097/
I'm missing something here.  What red blooded american teenage boy is going to rat out a pretty, willing female teacher for wanting to have consensual sex with him?  Like Dave says, where were these teachers when I was in school?  I'm pretty sure we wouldn't tell the cops if a pretty teacher was wanting to jump our bones...
I couldn't agree more - what a little tattle-tail!
The little I been bullied geek of some soccer bitch that is what kind.

« Reply #304 on: August 26, 2015, 03:12:05 PM »

Damn, where were these teachers when I was in school?

http://6abc.com/education/former-utah-teacher-faces-new-charges-after-teen-says-they-had-sex----again/478097/
I'm missing something here.  What red blooded american teenage boy is going to rat out a pretty, willing female teacher for wanting to have consensual sex with him?  Like Dave says, where were these teachers when I was in school?  I'm pretty sure we wouldn't tell the cops if a pretty teacher was wanting to jump our bones...
Probably one of two things.  Either they were bragging all over the place and it got back to a parent, or the parents found pictures or emails or underwear or whatever and put the kids under interrogation.

« Reply #305 on: August 26, 2015, 03:15:12 PM »

Bernie Sanders says free everything and we can keep our guns!
He keep saying some thing like the dollar is going to collapse by next year, which sort of scares me..
He can go pound sand, only a commie would say that...fucker is probably shorting the dollar!
Glad your C-Buddy Golf did not hear you say that.
Anyone who realistically believes the dollar is going to crash should go crash their head into some roofing nails
Not necessarily going to happen but if you think it is not possible you must be living in a dream.
Anything is possible, but in reality this would cause the entire world to collapse from a financial standpoint.

« Reply #306 on: August 26, 2015, 03:15:51 PM »

Damn, where were these teachers when I was in school?

http://6abc.com/education/former-utah-teacher-faces-new-charges-after-teen-says-they-had-sex----again/478097/
I'm missing something here.  What red blooded american teenage boy is going to rat out a pretty, willing female teacher for wanting to have consensual sex with him?  Like Dave says, where were these teachers when I was in school?  I'm pretty sure we wouldn't tell the cops if a pretty teacher was wanting to jump our bones...
Probably one of two things.  Either they were bragging all over the place and it got back to a parent, or the parents found pictures or emails or underwear or whatever and put the kids under interrogation.
Another reason to not kiss and tell!   ;)

« Reply #307 on: August 26, 2015, 03:16:28 PM »

Damn, where were these teachers when I was in school?

http://6abc.com/education/former-utah-teacher-faces-new-charges-after-teen-says-they-had-sex----again/478097/
I'm missing something here.  What red blooded american teenage boy is going to rat out a pretty, willing female teacher for wanting to have consensual sex with him?  Like Dave says, where were these teachers when I was in school?  I'm pretty sure we wouldn't tell the cops if a pretty teacher was wanting to jump our bones...
Probably one of two things.  Either they were bragging all over the place and it got back to a parent, or the parents found pictures or emails or underwear or whatever and put the kids under interrogation.
Only offers I ever heard about at my schools were from the homo math teacher offering some of the middle school boys some help with their homework.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #308 on: August 26, 2015, 03:17:15 PM »

Damn, where were these teachers when I was in school?

http://6abc.com/education/former-utah-teacher-faces-new-charges-after-teen-says-they-had-sex----again/478097/
I'm missing something here.  What red blooded american teenage boy is going to rat out a pretty, willing female teacher for wanting to have consensual sex with him?  Like Dave says, where were these teachers when I was in school?  I'm pretty sure we wouldn't tell the cops if a pretty teacher was wanting to jump our bones...
Probably one of two things.  Either they were bragging all over the place and it got back to a parent, or the parents found pictures or emails or underwear or whatever and put the kids under interrogation.
ok, then, so what red blooded american father wouldn't confront the teacher and say "hey, if my son's good enough for you, how about some experienced massin' around?  Or else....  I mean, this IS the land pf opportunity.

« Reply #309 on: August 26, 2015, 03:17:45 PM »

Damn, where were these teachers when I was in school?

http://6abc.com/education/former-utah-teacher-faces-new-charges-after-teen-says-they-had-sex----again/478097/
I'm missing something here.  What red blooded american teenage boy is going to rat out a pretty, willing female teacher for wanting to have consensual sex with him?  Like Dave says, where were these teachers when I was in school?  I'm pretty sure we wouldn't tell the cops if a pretty teacher was wanting to jump our bones...
Probably one of two things.  Either they were bragging all over the place and it got back to a parent, or the parents found pictures or emails or underwear or whatever and put the kids under interrogation.
Only offers I ever heard about at my schools were from the homo math teacher offering some of the middle school boys some help with their homework.
They allowed homos in Mississippi in the mid 40s...  ;)

« Reply #310 on: August 26, 2015, 03:18:25 PM »

[...]

No reason to not experience the whole family, maybe mom could be next!  Where's Dad when we need him...

« Reply #311 on: August 26, 2015, 03:21:42 PM »

Good current price on Surrogates Skull Breaker on the Monster.

« Reply #312 on: August 26, 2015, 03:21:47 PM »

[...]

Did not live in MS until late 70's after college but homos and pedophiles have been around everywhere for a long long long time.

« Reply #313 on: August 26, 2015, 03:22:42 PM »

[...]

Harvesting raking his grass...

« Reply #314 on: August 26, 2015, 03:23:12 PM »

Good current price on Surrogates Skull Breaker on the Monster.
Not a bad deal at all