Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #255 on: August 26, 2015, 01:35:17 PM »

Another way around it, without having to add additional items, is to use the $10 off code : MCPNSAV10

It has worked with about everything I've tried once you've reached the $50 threshold. Actually a better coupon for between 50-58 than the 17% catsrule.
Aaaaa, more information for my notes....  Afternoon BS...!

Hey, BD. How's the taxi business treating you?
It's not too bad...  I just hate getting the groceries for my deadbeat brother-in-law.  My wife goes over every Friday and buys groceries, 30 pack of beer, 1.7L of cheep vodka, cigarettes, and lotto tickets.  Last week she missed up on his lotto tickets, and he came running out of the house yelling as we were getting in to the truck to leave.  He plays the daily lotto, with multiplier, different amounts of tickets each week, some with the same numbers, and it is confusing.  Even the person selling the tickets couldn't understand what she told him he wanted.  If they are out of an item, and you buy him the closest thing too it, he will throw it into the trash. It's her little brother (in his 50's), and she takes the shit from him, so be it.  If it was me, I'm 63 and getting forgetful.  I forget to go over there a few times.  But I doubt that would straighten him up.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #256 on: August 26, 2015, 01:35:49 PM »

I have to go and cut the front yard... be back when I get tired.. :)

« Reply #257 on: August 26, 2015, 01:39:26 PM »

Afternoon Sam and Steve.

AtlanticDAve! How's it going? Looks like Clemson has taken a couple injuries to the D, and the dawgs can't figure out who's gonna start at QB... 4 meh with no outstanding at this point. Meanwhile, the buckeyes have extra guys they're converting to WR. Sheesh
Yea, couple of bodies gone, but nothing really critical except maybe depth.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #258 on: August 26, 2015, 01:41:59 PM »

[...]

Don't feel bad. Every family has one... unless they already know Dean.  ;) jk

Why doesn't he get around on his own? He have a disability?

« Reply #259 on: August 26, 2015, 01:43:15 PM »

"The suspect is Vester Lee Flanagan II, also known as Bryce Williams, a former anchor at the station. Police say he has "life-threatening injuries."   - So why the hell not leave him on the side of the road to bleed out instead of wasting all the time and money?

« Reply #260 on: August 26, 2015, 01:45:35 PM »

[...]

Dean has one token non-deadbeat...his daughter.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #261 on: August 26, 2015, 01:46:29 PM »

Good afternoon, degenerates  ;)
Afternoon BS.

Hey, Sammy. Wha'd you smoke for your break?
A diesel unlimited maddie.  Good smoke imo!  got it in a sampler, looked like the d-6 size.

Nice. You get into any of those Room 101 samplers yet?
I did, smoked the San andreas 305 on Saturday.  Very nice.  reminded me of some of the earlier Camacho offerings (dating back 10 years ago or so).

« Reply #262 on: August 26, 2015, 01:48:11 PM »

Good afternoon, degenerates  ;)
Afternoon BS.

Hey, Sammy. Wha'd you smoke for your break?
A diesel unlimited maddie.  Good smoke imo!  got it in a sampler, looked like the d-6 size.

Nice. You get into any of those Room 101 samplers yet?
I did, smoked the San andreas 305 on Saturday.  Very nice.  reminded me of some of the earlier Camacho offerings (dating back 10 years ago or so).
Don't fall in love, San Andreas as well as HN are in fairly short supply and on their way out (limited editions)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #263 on: August 26, 2015, 01:48:44 PM »

Afternoon Sam and Steve.

AtlanticDAve! How's it going? Looks like Clemson has taken a couple injuries to the D, and the dawgs can't figure out who's gonna start at QB... 4 meh with no outstanding at this point. Meanwhile, the buckeyes have extra guys they're converting to WR. Sheesh
Yea, couple of bodies gone, but nothing really critical except maybe depth.

Guess Wiggins is probably the biggest name I recognized... and the QB Watson. I know they are hopeful of his return since they'd probably have to play a true freshman if he can't make it back.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #264 on: August 26, 2015, 01:54:23 PM »

Good afternoon, degenerates  ;)
Afternoon BS.

Hey, Sammy. Wha'd you smoke for your break?
A diesel unlimited maddie.  Good smoke imo!  got it in a sampler, looked like the d-6 size.

Nice. You get into any of those Room 101 samplers yet?
I did, smoked the San andreas 305 on Saturday.  Very nice.  reminded me of some of the earlier Camacho offerings (dating back 10 years ago or so).
Don't fall in love, San Andreas as well as HN are in fairly short supply and on their way out (limited editions)
#DownerDave  :P
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #265 on: August 26, 2015, 01:56:12 PM »

Good afternoon, degenerates  ;)
Afternoon BS.

Hey, Sammy. Wha'd you smoke for your break?
A diesel unlimited maddie.  Good smoke imo!  got it in a sampler, looked like the d-6 size.

Nice. You get into any of those Room 101 samplers yet?
I did, smoked the San andreas 305 on Saturday.  Very nice.  reminded me of some of the earlier Camacho offerings (dating back 10 years ago or so).
Don't fall in love, San Andreas as well as HN are in fairly short supply and on their way out (limited editions)
Figures...

« Reply #266 on: August 26, 2015, 02:12:58 PM »

Afternoon Sam and Steve.

AtlanticDAve! How's it going? Looks like Clemson has taken a couple injuries to the D, and the dawgs can't figure out who's gonna start at QB... 4 meh with no outstanding at this point. Meanwhile, the buckeyes have extra guys they're converting to WR. Sheesh
Yea, couple of bodies gone, but nothing really critical except maybe depth.

Guess Wiggins is probably the biggest name I recognized... and the QB Watson. I know they are hopeful of his return since they'd probably have to play a true freshman if he can't make it back.
there will be quite a few true and redshirt freshmen on both sides of the ball.  http://www.independentmail.com/orange-and-white/preseason-issues-will-affect-tigers-in-2015-but-how-much-is-still-unknown

« Reply #267 on: August 26, 2015, 02:15:06 PM »

21 Alec Bradley White Gold  Churchill  (7.0 x 50)
          Box of 20/34.99

20 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
          10/37.50
19 Nica Libre  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
          10/24.50
18 Diesel Unholy Coctail  Belicoso  (5.0 x 56)
          10/29.99   Hope BD got his!
17 EP Carrillo Dark Rituals
          10/21.50
16 Nub Cafe Cappuccino 354  Robusto  (3.7 x 54)
          10/37.50
15 5 Vegas Limitada '15  Belicoso  (6.2 x 52)
           5/27.50
14 Diesel Introductory Sampler #2
           9/27.50
13 Padron #2000 Maduro  Robusto (5.0 x 50)
           Box of 4/20.80   0% savings!
12 Carlos Torano Exodus "50 Years"   Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
           10/34.99
11 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill  (7.0 x 54)
           10/34.99
10 L'Atelier LAT56  Toro  (6.5 x 56)
            5/32.50
 9 Xikar HC Series Criollo  Toro  (6.5 x 52)
          10/32.50
 8 Flor de las Antillas Toro  (6.0 x 52)
          5/32.50
 7 Foundry Chillin' Moose Robusto (5.5"x50)
     Box of 20/37.50
 6 Montecristo Churchill Extra (7.5"x52)
          5/32.50
 5 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 4 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 (5.0"x50)
         10/39.99
 3 Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Puro Authentico
         10/34.99
 1 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/23.50
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #268 on: August 26, 2015, 02:15:15 PM »

Good afternoon, degenerates  ;)
Afternoon BS.

Hey, Sammy. Wha'd you smoke for your break?
A diesel unlimited maddie.  Good smoke imo!  got it in a sampler, looked like the d-6 size.

Nice. You get into any of those Room 101 samplers yet?
I did, smoked the San andreas 305 on Saturday.  Very nice.  reminded me of some of the earlier Camacho offerings (dating back 10 years ago or so).
Don't fall in love, San Andreas as well as HN are in fairly short supply and on their way out (limited editions)

Have you had this "Uncle Lee" yet?

« Reply #269 on: August 26, 2015, 02:27:11 PM »

Hazzuh!