« Reply #195 on: August 26, 2015, 12:05:10 PM »

Time for a walk and a cigar before lunch.
Later.
Enjoy, better than laying still inside a giant magnet for 30 minutes
When is your scan Tex?
11:30 which means I will miss lunch too!  But then I am going home for a cigar
Bastiges, worth it for a cigar and early departure from work tho!
I have had one before and it is just so difficult for me to lay still trapped in a machine for that long.

« Reply #196 on: August 26, 2015, 12:05:52 PM »

Yeah now my fuggin stomach won't stop growling, thanks bastiges!
Eat a banana
Sounds like Dave's offering to put a banana in you, I'd take him up on it.
Oh, that reminds me.  Use code 150FFAUG for any of you dicks that would like 15% off of your condoms. Free shipping for over $25.  Expires Aug. 31.  CondomDepot.com.  So don't forget to wrap up this winter..!
LALTS - I used to buy from them in college!  :D  So much cheaper than going to the stores or Amazon, and the variety, plenty of fun for everyone!   ;)
25 Cents out of the vending machines at the gas station when I was in college.
And responsible for more unplanned pregnancies than binge drinking.

« Reply #197 on: August 26, 2015, 12:06:16 PM »

Later boys, BBL in the afternoon.

« Reply #198 on: August 26, 2015, 12:06:53 PM »

Yeah now my fuggin stomach won't stop growling, thanks bastiges!
Eat a banana
Sounds like Dave's offering to put a banana in you, I'd take him up on it.
Oh, that reminds me.  Use code 150FFAUG for any of you dicks that would like 15% off of your condoms. Free shipping for over $25.  Expires Aug. 31.  CondomDepot.com.  So don't forget to wrap up this winter..!
LALTS - I used to buy from them in college!  :D  So much cheaper than going to the stores or Amazon, and the variety, plenty of fun for everyone!   ;)
25 Cents out of the vending machines at the gas station when I was in college.
And responsible for more unplanned pregnancies than binge drinking.
The two generally went together

« Reply #199 on: August 26, 2015, 12:07:32 PM »

Yeah now my fuggin stomach won't stop growling, thanks bastiges!
Eat a banana
Sounds like Dave's offering to put a banana in you, I'd take him up on it.
Oh, that reminds me.  Use code 150FFAUG for any of you dicks that would like 15% off of your condoms. Free shipping for over $25.  Expires Aug. 31.  CondomDepot.com.  So don't forget to wrap up this winter..!
LALTS - I used to buy from them in college!  :D  So much cheaper than going to the stores or Amazon, and the variety, plenty of fun for everyone!   ;)
So...what did you use them for?
Preventing a mini-me

« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2015, 12:08:24 PM »

Time for a walk and a cigar before lunch.
Later.
Enjoy, better than laying still inside a giant magnet for 30 minutes
When is your scan Tex?
11:30 which means I will miss lunch too!  But then I am going home for a cigar
Bastiges, worth it for a cigar and early departure from work tho!
I have had one before and it is just so difficult for me to lay still trapped in a machine for that long.
I remember having one 7 or 8 years ago, very difficult and beyond boring
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2015, 12:08:30 PM »

We're hoping to look at new cars at the St. Clair Auto Mall....  Hey, wait a minute..!  That spells SCAM ....
ROFL!
I have a feeling your going to keep doing that... :)

« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2015, 12:09:16 PM »

We're hoping to look at new cars at the St. Clair Auto Mall....  Hey, wait a minute..!  That spells SCAM ....
ROFL!
I have a feeling your going to keep doing that... :)
I do too, make sure to keep us updated!  ;)

« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2015, 12:09:29 PM »

Yeah now my fuggin stomach won't stop growling, thanks bastiges!
Eat a banana
Sounds like Dave's offering to put a banana in you, I'd take him up on it.
Oh, that reminds me.  Use code 150FFAUG for any of you dicks that would like 15% off of your condoms. Free shipping for over $25.  Expires Aug. 31.  CondomDepot.com.  So don't forget to wrap up this winter..!
LALTS - I used to buy from them in college!  :D  So much cheaper than going to the stores or Amazon, and the variety, plenty of fun for everyone!   ;)
So...what did you use them for?
Preventing a mini-me
Right. You think we'll actually believe you got laid in college?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2015, 12:10:35 PM »

Yeah now my fuggin stomach won't stop growling, thanks bastiges!
Eat a banana
Sounds like Dave's offering to put a banana in you, I'd take him up on it.
Oh, that reminds me.  Use code 150FFAUG for any of you dicks that would like 15% off of your condoms. Free shipping for over $25.  Expires Aug. 31.  CondomDepot.com.  So don't forget to wrap up this winter..!
LALTS - I used to buy from them in college!  :D  So much cheaper than going to the stores or Amazon, and the variety, plenty of fun for everyone!   ;)
So...what did you use them for?
Ya just never know when you might need the 100 Sampler pack..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2015, 12:11:37 PM »

Time for a walk and a cigar before lunch.
Later.
Enjoy, better than laying still inside a giant magnet for 30 minutes
When is your scan Tex?
11:30 which means I will miss lunch too!  But then I am going home for a cigar
Bastiges, worth it for a cigar and early departure from work tho!
I have had one before and it is just so difficult for me to lay still trapped in a machine for that long.
I'm asking for drugs next time..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/26/2015
« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2015, 12:12:57 PM »

I need to get started cutting grass while it's still wet... bbl.

« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2015, 12:13:07 PM »

Yeah now my fuggin stomach won't stop growling, thanks bastiges!
Eat a banana
Sounds like Dave's offering to put a banana in you, I'd take him up on it.
Oh, that reminds me.  Use code 150FFAUG for any of you dicks that would like 15% off of your condoms. Free shipping for over $25.  Expires Aug. 31.  CondomDepot.com.  So don't forget to wrap up this winter..!
LALTS - I used to buy from them in college!  :D  So much cheaper than going to the stores or Amazon, and the variety, plenty of fun for everyone!   ;)
So...what did you use them for?
Preventing a mini-me
Right. You think we'll actually believe you got laid in college?
My wife and I met in HS our Jr year, so yeah, I had some sexy-time in college...just not with randoms :)

« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2015, 12:13:32 PM »

Yeah now my fuggin stomach won't stop growling, thanks bastiges!
Eat a banana
Sounds like Dave's offering to put a banana in you, I'd take him up on it.
Oh, that reminds me.  Use code 150FFAUG for any of you dicks that would like 15% off of your condoms. Free shipping for over $25.  Expires Aug. 31.  CondomDepot.com.  So don't forget to wrap up this winter..!
LALTS - I used to buy from them in college!  :D  So much cheaper than going to the stores or Amazon, and the variety, plenty of fun for everyone!   ;)
So...what did you use them for?
Ya just never know when you might need the 100 Sampler pack..!
Gotta keep em in a fishbowl too!

« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2015, 12:14:06 PM »

I need to get started cutting grass while it's still wet... bbl.
Damn Dad, you are all backwards!