« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2014, 08:57:41 AM »

Bought 2 boxes of Pudgy Monsters last night, $175(shipped-no tax)...might as well get it over with!

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2014, 09:04:33 AM »

Bought 2 boxes of Pudgy Monsters last night, $175(shipped-no tax)...might as well get it over with!
Big ballin'!

« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2014, 09:04:57 AM »

Bought 2 boxes of Pudgy Monsters last night, $175(shipped-no tax)...might as well get it over with!
Big ballin'!
God made credit cards for a reason! :)

« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2014, 09:07:14 AM »

Good morning guys, Happy Friday. Strange commute in this morning, the traffic is a bit lighter on Fridays in the summer but there was a contingent of old people on the road today, really screwing up traffic. The norm is 80MPH in the fast lane and you had people doing 60-65, so I started my Friday cursing at old people, can't be good
First Texas now old people you are insulting us all this week.  Are there any 80 MPH speed limits in Jersey, if not don't complain and blame it on old people because you can't violate the law.  Now 7 years behind here in TX we do have not only 80 MPH but also 85 in places.
Wait, you're from Texas AND old? We shouldn't even talk :-)
Yeah probably against the law in NJ for you to be talking to us learning about 85 MPH speed limits, no income tax, no personal property tax, $60/year car tags, carrying guns and such radical ideas.   :)
Yeah, but then you have to live in TX. ;)
Where it is warm in the winter and don't need heating oil.

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2014, 09:08:06 AM »

Bought 2 boxes of Pudgy Monsters last night, $175(shipped-no tax)...might as well get it over with!
Big ballin'!
God made credit cards for a reason! :)
That's right CC's for C's!

« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2014, 09:11:06 AM »

[...]
Christ, it sounds like Thunderdome over there! Is the sheriff on vacation?
I am out of here got to go to Cabelas and pick up some ammo.  Be back with cigar and libations this afternoon.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2014, 09:20:21 AM »

[...]

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2014, 09:22:56 AM »

Good morning. I'm certainly glad it's Friday, but all the recent rain here is giving me the blah's.

« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2014, 09:24:56 AM »

[...]
I'm guessing your electric bill in the summer beats any heating bill I have in the winter.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2014, 09:27:20 AM »

Threw some smokes on my watch list at cbid just to keep things a little interesting today - desperate times, desperate measures.
That's funny, I did the same thing though I'm pretty sure nothing will come of it

Great minds think alike, and so do ours.

What 'cha guys bidding on so I can be sure not to step on any toes. No singles closing today, so 5pks?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2014, 09:28:37 AM »

Bought 2 boxes of Pudgy Monsters last night, $175(shipped-no tax)...might as well get it over with!

Showoff... ;) Where'd ya get 'em, Yellowstar?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2014, 09:30:25 AM »

[...]
A small price to pay , to live in the great State of Texas ! .

« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2014, 09:31:11 AM »

Bought 2 boxes of Pudgy Monsters last night, $175(shipped-no tax)...might as well get it over with!

Showoff... ;) Where'd ya get 'em, Yellowstar?
Saints & Sinners forum, guy there owns a B&M and cut some nice deals.   8)

« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2014, 09:31:30 AM »

[...]
The stars at night, are big and bright....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2014, 09:34:05 AM »

Bought 2 boxes of Pudgy Monsters last night, $175(shipped-no tax)...might as well get it over with!
Big ballin'!
God made credit cards for a reason! :)

I'd actually blame that on the Devil.