Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 30

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2014, 06:03:39 AM »

Morning all.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2014, 06:13:08 AM »

Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2014, 06:24:01 AM »

Morning all.

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2014, 06:34:27 AM »

good morning guys. OOO and coffee before the nut house. may head north for a meeting after work and a little bit of cards this weekend. kind of like not being at camp and doing nothing. really no difference not having the wife around.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2014, 06:38:14 AM »

Morning all.

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday!
Good morning EA and Dean.

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2014, 06:53:19 AM »

Morning LSU, Golfing Dave, EA, Short Stack and 3d.  I think I got everyone since Travellin Dave is out over the Atlantic now but hello Travellin Dave if you have internet service and are awake.
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2014, 07:04:26 AM »

Morning LSU, Golfing Dave, EA, Short Stack and 3d.  I think I got everyone since Travellin Dave is out over the Atlantic now but hello Travellin Dave if you have internet service and are awake.

Looks to be quiet today - no Jam, no deals, got the mash up, didn't see anything there that impressed. Any ideas?

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2014, 07:11:15 AM »

Morning LSU, Golfing Dave, EA, Short Stack and 3d.  I think I got everyone since Travellin Dave is out over the Atlantic now but hello Travellin Dave if you have internet service and are awake.

Looks to be quiet today - no Jam, no deals, got the mash up, didn't see anything there that impressed. Any ideas?
I concur, gonna be a slow one.

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2014, 07:20:56 AM »

Morning LSU, Golfing Dave, EA, Short Stack and 3d.  I think I got everyone since Travellin Dave is out over the Atlantic now but hello Travellin Dave if you have internet service and are awake.

Looks to be quiet today - no Jam, no deals, got the mash up, didn't see anything there that impressed. Any ideas?
I concur, gonna be a slow one.
Lot of slow ones lately, especially with the frequent low quality Jam offerings.

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2014, 07:36:41 AM »

Good morning guys, Happy Friday. Strange commute in this morning, the traffic is a bit lighter on Fridays in the summer but there was a contingent of old people on the road today, really screwing up traffic. The norm is 80MPH in the fast lane and you had people doing 60-65, so I started my Friday cursing at old people, can't be good
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2014, 07:36:45 AM »

Morning LSU, Golfing Dave, EA, Short Stack and 3d.  I think I got everyone since Travellin Dave is out over the Atlantic now but hello Travellin Dave if you have internet service and are awake.

Looks to be quiet today - no Jam, no deals, got the mash up, didn't see anything there that impressed. Any ideas?
I concur, gonna be a slow one.
Lot of slow ones lately, especially with the frequent low quality Jam offerings.

Threw some smokes on my watch list at cbid just to keep things a little interesting today - desperate times, desperate measures.

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2014, 07:47:04 AM »

Good morning guys, Happy Friday. Strange commute in this morning, the traffic is a bit lighter on Fridays in the summer but there was a contingent of old people on the road today, really screwing up traffic. The norm is 80MPH in the fast lane and you had people doing 60-65, so I started my Friday cursing at old people, can't be good
First Texas now old people you are insulting us all this week.  Are there any 80 MPH speed limits in Jersey, if not don't complain and blame it on old people because you can't violate the law.  Now 7 years behind here in TX we do have not only 80 MPH but also 85 in places.

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2014, 07:48:56 AM »

Good morning...TGIF!

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2014, 07:53:09 AM »

Morning LSU, Golfing Dave, EA, Short Stack and 3d.  I think I got everyone since Travellin Dave is out over the Atlantic now but hello Travellin Dave if you have internet service and are awake.

Looks to be quiet today - no Jam, no deals, got the mash up, didn't see anything there that impressed. Any ideas?
I concur, gonna be a slow one.
Lot of slow ones lately, especially with the frequent low quality Jam offerings.

Threw some smokes on my watch list at cbid just to keep things a little interesting today - desperate times, desperate measures.
That's funny, I did the same thing though I'm pretty sure nothing will come of it

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2014, 07:56:29 AM »

Good morning guys, Happy Friday. Strange commute in this morning, the traffic is a bit lighter on Fridays in the summer but there was a contingent of old people on the road today, really screwing up traffic. The norm is 80MPH in the fast lane and you had people doing 60-65, so I started my Friday cursing at old people, can't be good
First Texas now old people you are insulting us all this week.  Are there any 80 MPH speed limits in Jersey, if not don't complain and blame it on old people because you can't violate the law.  Now 7 years behind here in TX we do have not only 80 MPH but also 85 in places.
I don't know about NJ, but I do know that here in OH, it's illegal to be in the left lane if you're not passing someone. I have no problem cursing out the young and old for doing that shit.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 30