Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2015, 09:53:07 AM »

Time for the Easter egg hunt.  Be back in a little.  These kiddies have been patient enough.
Enjoy it while you can they grow up fast!
The years go by quickly and before long you will be having the grandchildren over for Easter.
Yeah, Travellin Dave that means YOU!
Not really in any hurry for that.   :o
Not sure you have a say in that now :)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/5/2015
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2015, 10:51:10 AM »

Time for the Easter egg hunt.  Be back in a little.  These kiddies have been patient enough.
Enjoy it while you can they grow up fast!
The years go by quickly and before long you will be having the grandchildren over for Easter.
Yeah, Travellin Dave that means YOU!
Not really in any hurry for that.   :o
Not sure you have a say in that now :)
Didnt you just have 1 to get hitched?  You could be a law paw by this time next year also.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/5/2015
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2015, 10:51:36 AM »

Time for the Easter egg hunt.  Be back in a little.  These kiddies have been patient enough.
Enjoy it while you can they grow up fast!
The years go by quickly and before long you will be having the grandchildren over for Easter.
Yeah, Travellin Dave that means YOU!
Not really in any hurry for that.   :o
Not sure you have a say in that now :)
It would be nice if we did.

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2015, 11:13:39 AM »

Time for the Easter egg hunt.  Be back in a little.  These kiddies have been patient enough.
Enjoy it while you can they grow up fast!
The years go by quickly and before long you will be having the grandchildren over for Easter.
Yeah, Travellin Dave that means YOU!
Not really in any hurry for that.   :o
Not sure you have a say in that now :)
Didnt you just have 1 to get hitched?  You could be a law paw by this time next year also.
I do have one just hitched but they are planning to hold off on expanding for 2-3 years which seems about right to the grandparents.

« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2015, 12:23:56 PM »

Time for the Easter egg hunt.  Be back in a little.  These kiddies have been patient enough.
Enjoy it while you can they grow up fast!
The years go by quickly and before long you will be having the grandchildren over for Easter.
Yeah, Travellin Dave that means YOU!
Not really in any hurry for that.   :o
Not sure you have a say in that now :)
Didnt you just have 1 to get hitched?  You could be a law paw by this time next year also.
I do have one just hitched but they are planning to hold off on expanding for 2-3 years which seems about right to the grandparents.

I didn't have kids for 5 years after I got married.  However, I started expanding immediately afterwards.  Gained 20 lbs. During my honeymoon.

« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2015, 12:38:23 PM »

Time for the Easter egg hunt.  Be back in a little.  These kiddies have been patient enough.
Enjoy it while you can they grow up fast!
The years go by quickly and before long you will be having the grandchildren over for Easter.
Yeah, Travellin Dave that means YOU!
Not really in any hurry for that.   :o
Not sure you have a say in that now :)
Sure, 800 miles says I do.

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2015, 12:39:10 PM »

Time for the Easter egg hunt.  Be back in a little.  These kiddies have been patient enough.
Enjoy it while you can they grow up fast!
The years go by quickly and before long you will be having the grandchildren over for Easter.
Yeah, Travellin Dave that means YOU!
Not really in any hurry for that.   :o
Not sure you have a say in that now :)
Didnt you just have 1 to get hitched?  You could be a law paw by this time next year also.
I do have one just hitched but they are planning to hold off on expanding for 2-3 years which seems about right to the grandparents.

I didn't have kids for 5 years after I got married.  However, I started expanding immediately afterwards.  Gained 20 lbs. During my honeymoon.
And it's all been downhill since.
I held out for 8 years.

« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2015, 12:53:13 PM »

Time for the Easter egg hunt.  Be back in a little.  These kiddies have been patient enough.
Enjoy it while you can they grow up fast!
The years go by quickly and before long you will be having the grandchildren over for Easter.
Yeah, Travellin Dave that means YOU!
Not really in any hurry for that.   :o
Not sure you have a say in that now :)
Didnt you just have 1 to get hitched?  You could be a law paw by this time next year also.
I do have one just hitched but they are planning to hold off on expanding for 2-3 years which seems about right to the grandparents.

I didn't have kids for 5 years after I got married.  However, I started expanding immediately afterwards.  Gained 20 lbs. During my honeymoon.
And it's all been downhill since.
I held out for 8 years.
I held out for 10 years, Fuk'n tequila.

« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2015, 12:54:04 PM »

Time for the Easter egg hunt.  Be back in a little.  These kiddies have been patient enough.
Enjoy it while you can they grow up fast!
The years go by quickly and before long you will be having the grandchildren over for Easter.
Yeah, Travellin Dave that means YOU!
Not really in any hurry for that.   :o
Not sure you have a say in that now :)
Sure, 800 miles says I do.
LOL yeah I have a 1300 mile edge for now.

« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2015, 01:06:17 PM »

It's no puppy, but still cute...

« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2015, 01:09:50 PM »

It's no puppy, but still cute...

LSU LSU LSU. You are raising one right!!!!

« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2015, 01:10:36 PM »

CARTERSVILLE, Ga. (AP) — The former drummer for the Southern hard rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd, Robert Burns Jr., has died in a car crash in Georgia.

Georgia State Patrol spokeswoman Tracey Watson said Burns' vehicle went off a curve in a road near Cartersville just before midnight Saturday, striking a mailbox and a tree. Burns was killed in the wreck. He was 64.

The single-vehicle accident remains under investigation, and Watson said further details were not immediately available.

Burns, a drummer, was one of five musicians who founded the band in Jacksonville, Florida. While Burns was with the band, it recorded Sweet Home Alabama, Gimme Three Steps and Free Bird.

« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2015, 01:13:34 PM »

It's no puppy, but still cute...

LSU LSU LSU. You are raising one right!!!!
Funny thing is, I have no idea where that t-shirt came from.

« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2015, 01:15:14 PM »

CARTERSVILLE, Ga. (AP) — The former drummer for the Southern hard rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd, Robert Burns Jr., has died in a car crash in Georgia.

Georgia State Patrol spokeswoman Tracey Watson said Burns' vehicle went off a curve in a road near Cartersville just before midnight Saturday, striking a mailbox and a tree. Burns was killed in the wreck. He was 64.

The single-vehicle accident remains under investigation, and Watson said further details were not immediately available.

Burns, a drummer, was one of five musicians who founded the band in Jacksonville, Florida. While Burns was with the band, it recorded Sweet Home Alabama, Gimme Three Steps and Free Bird.
That sucks.  Wonder if alcohol was involved.

« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2015, 01:19:15 PM »

It's no puppy, but still cute...

LSU LSU LSU. You are raising one right!!!!
Funny thing is, I have no idea where that t-shirt came from.
Well you need 3 more!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7