Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30

« Reply #405 on: March 30, 2015, 04:26:52 PM »

JWacky is going to be upset that you guys are having such an in-depth scotch discussion without him.
Any vodka connoisseurs out there?  I have a bottle of Polish vodka my grandparents brought back from Czechoslovakia in 1956.  Haven't tried it, but just the aroma makes me think it was siphoned out of the fuel tank of a wrecked Panzer.
I tend to stick to the aroma rule - if it smells bad, it'll taste bad.
TWSS
You're slippin', man.  I lobbed that tennis ball up there nice and high and slow and it took you over a minute to respond?
I know, my brain was still clogged with Happy Ending responses.  Sorry, it won't happen again.
Yeah, yeah...the lies men tell. "The check's in the mail", "I was stuck in traffic", "I promise I'll respect you in the morning", and "it won't happen again..."
They're not lies, they're.........they're.......future possibilities.

« Reply #406 on: March 30, 2015, 04:28:35 PM »

Well, I think I may have gotten off to the wrong start with my scotch tasting. Store only had the 1.75 of the Speyburn 10 Ogie suggested ($53). Was only wanting to pick up the 750. So, I took that $50 and picked up a bottle of Macallan 12 year the owner recommended. Then, with that and the Highland Park 12 I already had, met my brother who just happened to have a bottle of Lavavulin 16 year. FML... this is what happened with cigars!
Man, are you in trouble...
I know, right!?!

Not to mention i picked up a couple bombers while I was there as well. Lagunitas Coffee Imperial Stout, Abita Macchiato Milk Stout and a ST Creme Brulee.
I drank the Laguanitas Cappuccino Stout on Friday night when I met my friends for drinks, it was very good on tap
Got a couple of bottles of Lagunitas Sucks....think that will be on tap when I get home.  Have you tried the Terrapin Moo Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout?  Very smooth and not near as silly or artificial as the name implies
I brought home a dozen Holy City Brewing Pluff Mud Porters from SC if I ever feel like drinking and smoking again.  Good Stuff.  Also brought an assortment of those Georgia Sweetwater brews which can be found in a lot of the country but not here.
SweetWater makes a great 420 IPA. Although, my favorite is the Happy Ending.
Too easy, even for a Monday.
I know. It's real though...

A friend from Utah brought me a six-pack sampler from a local brewery.  This was one of them.

Haha. "Why have just one." Craft brewers are so clever...
EMMMMMMMMMWeber is redoing a website for a local brewery, they have a beer called Brew Cocky(say it fast) and they dip the cap in white wax and flick it all over the bottle...
I'll pass.
Indeed. Bachelorette party beer.  Or at the next Tony/Scott/NJDave herf.
You can't wait to be there, can you!

« Reply #407 on: March 30, 2015, 04:30:18 PM »

JWacky is going to be upset that you guys are having such an in-depth scotch discussion without him.

Any vodka connoisseurs out there?  I have a bottle of Polish vodka my grandparents brought back from Czechoslovakia in 1956.  Haven't tried it, but just the aroma makes me think it was siphoned out of the fuel tank of a wrecked Panzer.
Not a connoisseur of anything.  I have a bottle of vodka (turns out to be Ukranian) that a Polish friend gave me that's about 10 years old.  Haven't opened it yet.

Don't be a commie, go with the nice 'Murican vodka!
I'm pretty sure Deep Eddy's from Texas

« Reply #408 on: March 30, 2015, 04:32:37 PM »

Gurkha suppositories for 89% off!  Good to pair with the Padron's in your cart.

« Reply #409 on: March 30, 2015, 04:33:29 PM »

[...]
He left out lie #1.."I promise I won't c*m in your mouth".

« Reply #410 on: March 30, 2015, 04:36:32 PM »

[...]
I'll only put the tip in.

« Reply #411 on: March 30, 2015, 04:37:18 PM »

Boring pointless meeting.

But I repeat myself...

« Reply #412 on: March 30, 2015, 04:42:45 PM »

24  Gurkha Centurion Double Perfecto (6.0 x 60)
          12/39.99
23  Xikar Series HC Maduro Torpedo
          10/25.00
22  Diesel Uncut Toro (6.5 x 52)
          10/29.99
21 Acid Kuba Kuba Robusto (5.0 x 54)
           5/24.50
20 Joya de Nicaragua Red  Toro (6.0 x 52)
          10/34.99
19 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro
          5/19.50
18 Man O' War Ruination Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/34.99
17 The Reckoning by Oliva Robusto (5.0"x52)
         10/37.60
16 Padron No. 88 Sampler Maduro
          5/37.10
15 Cabaiguan Guapos RX Robusto Extra
          5/32.50
14 Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Toro
         10/25.00
13 Ramon Bueso Odyssey Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/32.50
11 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo
          5/29.99
10 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/32.50
 9 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso (6.0"x52)
          5/27.50
 8 Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin Toro
         10/37.50
 7 CAO Extreme Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/21.50
 6 CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 Tatuaje Tattoo Caballero (5.0"x50)
          5/19.99
 4 Gurkha Hudson Bay Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/27.60
 3 Nica Rustica
by Drew Estate
          5/25.00
 2 Relic
         10/37.50
 1 La Palina Classic
          5/32.50

« Reply #413 on: March 30, 2015, 04:47:04 PM »

@Flip:  I'm running a bit late.  Probably won't get to Secaucus until 5:30.  I'll text you when I get there.  If you're still around perhaps we can grab a quick smoke.  I doubt I'll have time for the Legion today.

« Reply #414 on: March 30, 2015, 04:59:58 PM »

@Flip:  I'm running a bit late.  Probably won't get to Secaucus until 5:30.  I'll text you when I get there.  If you're still around perhaps we can grab a quick smoke.  I doubt I'll have time for the Legion today.
What a fukkin' surprise!....lol

« Reply #415 on: March 30, 2015, 05:18:17 PM »

« Reply #416 on: March 30, 2015, 05:34:47 PM »

25  Partagas Cifuentes Maduro Toro (6.0 x 54)
          10/37.50
[...]

« Reply #417 on: March 30, 2015, 05:48:22 PM »

JWacky is going to be upset that you guys are having such an in-depth scotch discussion without him.

Any vodka connoisseurs out there?  I have a bottle of Polish vodka my grandparents brought back from Czechoslovakia in 1956.  Haven't tried it, but just the aroma makes me think it was siphoned out of the fuel tank of a wrecked Panzer.
Not a connoisseur of anything.  I have a bottle of vodka (turns out to be Ukranian) that a Polish friend gave me that's about 10 years old.  Haven't opened it yet.

Don't be a commie, go with the nice 'Murican vodka!
I'm pretty sure Deep Eddy's from Texas
Right down the road about 10 miles in Dripping Springs, TX.  Tito's is in that same area too.

« Reply #418 on: March 30, 2015, 05:50:03 PM »

New supply at the store today.  Also had wHrapefruit Sculpin in 12 oz bottles.

« Reply #419 on: March 30, 2015, 05:55:48 PM »

New supply at the store today.  Also had wHrapefruit Sculpin in 12 oz bottles.
Winner!  Time to get off that wagon!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30