Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

« Reply #285 on: March 05, 2015, 05:38:14 PM »

Time to head out. Have a good evening, fellas.
Have a good one B.S.

« Reply #286 on: March 05, 2015, 05:46:14 PM »

I popped on because I need to get a hold of Barry. I am gonna PM Dean but if anyone knows how I can reach them plz let me know.

PM'd his e-mail.
You beat me to it, KC.  Haven't seen you much on either banter.  How're things?

Came down with bronchitis.  Got the meds, I'll be back on in a few days when I recuperate.
Sorry for the delay, work got a hold of my nuts and swung me around by them for a bit.  All joking aside, hope you feel better soon.

« Reply #287 on: March 05, 2015, 05:49:04 PM »

I'm out too.  Hoping this will be the final shoveling I do for 2015.  See yuz.

« Reply #288 on: March 05, 2015, 05:50:41 PM »

I'm out too.  Hoping this will be the final shoveling I do for 2015.  See yuz.
Later Tony, happy shoveling. :)

« Reply #289 on: March 05, 2015, 06:09:20 PM »

I popped on because I need to get a hold of Barry. I am gonna PM Dean but if anyone knows how I can reach them plz let me know.

PM'd his e-mail.
You beat me to it, KC.  Haven't seen you much on either banter.  How're things?

Came down with bronchitis.  Got the meds, I'll be back on in a few days when I recuperate.
Sorry for the delay, work got a hold of my nuts and swung me around by them for a bit.  All joking aside, hope you feel better soon.
Now it's time for the Warden's turn.

« Reply #290 on: March 05, 2015, 06:18:21 PM »

I'm out too.  Hoping this will be the final shoveling I do for 2015.  See yuz.
Later Tony, happy shoveling. :)
Left us here shoveling - the BS that is.

« Reply #291 on: March 05, 2015, 07:25:12 PM »

I'm out too.  Hoping this will be the final shoveling I do for 2015.  See yuz.
Later Tony, happy shoveling. :)
Left us here shoveling - the BS that is.
Harrison Ford crashed his vintage plane on a Santa Monica golf course.  Rumor is he's in critical condition.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #292 on: March 05, 2015, 07:35:56 PM »

I'm out too.  Hoping this will be the final shoveling I do for 2015.  See yuz.
Later Tony, happy shoveling. :)
Left us here shoveling - the BS that is.
Harrison Ford crashed his vintage plane on a Santa Monica golf course.  Rumor is he's in critical condition.
thats to bad.

« Reply #293 on: March 05, 2015, 07:38:38 PM »

I'm out too.  Hoping this will be the final shoveling I do for 2015.  See yuz.
Later Tony, happy shoveling. :)
Left us here shoveling - the BS that is.
Harrison Ford crashed his vintage plane on a Santa Monica golf course.  Rumor is he's in critical condition.
thats to bad.
I hate you, David.

« Reply #294 on: March 05, 2015, 07:39:53 PM »

I'm out too.  Hoping this will be the final shoveling I do for 2015.  See yuz.
Later Tony, happy shoveling. :)
Left us here shoveling - the BS that is.
Harrison Ford crashed his vintage plane on a Santa Monica golf course.  Rumor is he's in critical condition.
LOS ANGELES - A small plane piloted by actor Harrison Ford has crash-landed on a golf course near the Santa Monica Municipal Airport.

Ford, 72, was hospitalized in fair to moderate condition according to a Los Angeles Fire Department official.

Authorities say the single-engine plane went down around 2:30 p.m. Thursday on the green at Penmar Golf Course in the Venice area of Los Angeles. Ford was conscious and breathing and was rescued by bystanders on the golf course and soon given medical treatment

« Reply #295 on: March 05, 2015, 07:41:48 PM »

I'm out too.  Hoping this will be the final shoveling I do for 2015.  See yuz.
Later Tony, happy shoveling. :)
Left us here shoveling - the BS that is.
Harrison Ford crashed his vintage plane on a Santa Monica golf course.  Rumor is he's in critical condition.
LOS ANGELES - A small plane piloted by actor Harrison Ford has crash-landed on a golf course near the Santa Monica Municipal Airport.

Ford, 72, was hospitalized in fair to moderate condition according to a Los Angeles Fire Department official.

Authorities say the single-engine plane went down around 2:30 p.m. Thursday on the green at Penmar Golf Course in the Venice area of Los Angeles. Ford was conscious and breathing and was rescued by bystanders on the golf course and soon given medical treatment
Aw, you looked him up?  Even though he's a commie?  You're a standup guy, Tex.   ;)

« Reply #296 on: March 05, 2015, 07:42:33 PM »

I'm out too.  Hoping this will be the final shoveling I do for 2015.  See yuz.
Later Tony, happy shoveling. :)
Left us here shoveling - the BS that is.
Harrison Ford crashed his vintage plane on a Santa Monica golf course.  Rumor is he's in critical condition.
thats to bad.
I hate you, David.
Gag!  That's just plain rude.

« Reply #297 on: March 05, 2015, 07:48:04 PM »

All right.  Fuk work.  I'm going to go gun-shopping.

(Dear BATFE and NSA: This is not to imply that I plan any wrongdoing.  It's just for self-defense and competition purposes).

« Reply #298 on: March 05, 2015, 07:52:59 PM »

All right.  Fuk work.  I'm going to go gun-shopping.

(Dear BATFE and NSA: This is not to imply that I plan any wrongdoing.  It's just for self-defense and competition purposes).
Will look forward to hearing how you make out.

« Reply #299 on: March 05, 2015, 07:53:55 PM »

I'm out too.  Hoping this will be the final shoveling I do for 2015.  See yuz.
Later Tony, happy shoveling. :)
Left us here shoveling - the BS that is.
Harrison Ford crashed his vintage plane on a Santa Monica golf course.  Rumor is he's in critical condition.
thats to bad.
Damn Oy, you need to remember to put the filters on when you interact with the public....at least some of them....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21