BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #330 on: March 04, 2015, 01:57:47 PM »

Sure. 20 chatty pages and now everyone is gone. Maybe I need a new suit.
Actually, been meaning to talk to you about your choice  (or lack there of) deodorant...
oh, and Hi Steve!

Hi, Sam. If it were up to the warden, I'd be using some hippie remedy Raz probably uses.  ;)

« Reply #331 on: March 04, 2015, 01:58:07 PM »

I purchased those V's from the mash and the estimated date of arrival is March 16th.   How fuct up can they get????

Takes longer to ship to Mexico... idk
LOL!  THIRD BASE!
LOL, I actually got that!
I tend to over-explain things and it took everything in me to leave that post as is.  My job here is done.
They fire your azz?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #332 on: March 04, 2015, 01:59:43 PM »

Alright I'm hitting the road shortly, I'm a passenger today so will probably post from the car in between mixing drinks.

Good luck to Shaun tomorrow and even better luck to the company that hires him

Looking forward to a couple smokes tonight indoors

Mobile bartender... nice.
The driver is a cop so I don't foresee them having any issues.

Unless he fvcks up his order, right

« Reply #333 on: March 04, 2015, 02:01:44 PM »

I purchased those V's from the mash and the estimated date of arrival is March 16th.   How fuct up can they get????

Takes longer to ship to Mexico... idk
LOL!  THIRD BASE!
LOL, I actually got that!
I tend to over-explain things and it took everything in me to leave that post as is.  My job here is done.
They fire your azz?
Damn, Dave.  All this vitriol because I posted two little sentences in Spanish?

« Reply #334 on: March 04, 2015, 02:04:27 PM »

I purchased those V's from the mash and the estimated date of arrival is March 16th.   How fuct up can they get????

Takes longer to ship to Mexico... idk
LOL!  THIRD BASE!
LOL, I actually got that!
I tend to over-explain things and it took everything in me to leave that post as is.  My job here is done.
They fire your azz?
Damn, Dave.  All this vitriol because I posted two little sentences in Spanish?
It was the 3rd base that got ya in the shithouse.  :) but I still appreciate the good things you do!

« Reply #335 on: March 04, 2015, 02:05:19 PM »

I purchased those V's from the mash and the estimated date of arrival is March 16th.   How fuct up can they get????

Takes longer to ship to Mexico... idk
LOL!  THIRD BASE!
LOL, I actually got that!
I tend to over-explain things and it took everything in me to leave that post as is.  My job here is done.
They fire your azz?
Damn, Dave.  All this vitriol because I posted two little sentences in Spanish?
It was the 3rd base that got ya in the shithouse.  but I still appreciate the good things you do!
Tercera base!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #336 on: March 04, 2015, 02:09:34 PM »

OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the week, all.

« Reply #337 on: March 04, 2015, 02:10:47 PM »

OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the week, all.
Later Joe!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #338 on: March 04, 2015, 02:11:32 PM »

OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the week, all.

Sorry. I thought you left already. Take it easy, Joe

« Reply #339 on: March 04, 2015, 02:12:42 PM »

OK, I'm outta here.  Enjoy the rest of the week, all.
Later, Left Coast Joe.

« Reply #340 on: March 04, 2015, 02:15:32 PM »

I purchased those V's from the mash and the estimated date of arrival is March 16th.   How fuct up can they get????

Takes longer to ship to Mexico... idk
LOL!  THIRD BASE!
LOL, I actually got that!
I tend to over-explain things and it took everything in me to leave that post as is.  My job here is done.
They fire your azz?
Damn, Dave.  All this vitriol because I posted two little sentences in Spanish?
It was the 3rd base that got ya in the shithouse.  :) but I still appreciate the good things you do!
I just meant that Steve's poking of the lion, via that Mexico comment, was gonna get you all riled up again.  Like in the Abbott and Costello routine.

See, Sam?  I did it again... Me and my biiiiiiiiiig mouth!

« Reply #341 on: March 04, 2015, 02:17:50 PM »

I purchased those V's from the mash and the estimated date of arrival is March 16th.   How fuct up can they get????

Takes longer to ship to Mexico... idk
LOL!  THIRD BASE!
LOL, I actually got that!
I tend to over-explain things and it took everything in me to leave that post as is.  My job here is done.
They fire your azz?
Damn, Dave.  All this vitriol because I posted two little sentences in Spanish?
It was the 3rd base that got ya in the shithouse.  :) but I still appreciate the good things you do!
I just meant that Steve's poking of the lion, via that Mexico comment, was gonna get you all riled up again.  Like in the Abbott and Costello routine.

See, Sam?  I did it again... Me and my biiiiiiiiiig mouth!
LOL

« Reply #342 on: March 04, 2015, 02:20:52 PM »

I purchased those V's from the mash and the estimated date of arrival is March 16th.   How fuct up can they get????

Takes longer to ship to Mexico... idk
LOL!  THIRD BASE!
LOL, I actually got that!
I tend to over-explain things and it took everything in me to leave that post as is.  My job here is done.
They fire your azz?
Damn, Dave.  All this vitriol because I posted two little sentences in Spanish?
It was the 3rd base that got ya in the shithouse.  :) but I still appreciate the good things you do!
I just meant that Steve's poking of the lion, via that Mexico comment, was gonna get you all riled up again.  Like in the Abbott and Costello routine.

See, Sam?  I did it again... Me and my biiiiiiiiiig mouth!
actually it was your pudgy fingers that got you in trouble, unless you are dictating this to your computer.

« Reply #343 on: March 04, 2015, 02:21:36 PM »

gotta run, workerference...

« Reply #344 on: March 04, 2015, 02:22:47 PM »