CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32

Author Topic: 3/4/2015  (Read 106512 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #255 on: March 04, 2015, 11:41:11 AM »

@Raz - Asylum Toros mashing
Got some V Lancero's too which I might have to consider.
Jaime belicosos too, decent stuff today
Beware - some offerings do not include FS but the  3 mentioned so far do include FS
Cripes! Are you still beating that drum?
Have to when we are getting deals posted fby a non-credible resource named Fish.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #256 on: March 04, 2015, 11:42:03 AM »

Knock 'em dead, Shaun.

Mornin', boyos.
¿Un bollo de pan?  Tengo hambre.
¿Cuándo no tienes hambre?
Nunca!
¡Claro! Morning, T.
Good morning, Bret.  Running to a meeting so you can keep posting in Spanish to TXDave.
Nah, he's Texan now, and Texans are all still smarting over the Alamo. 

Want to piss off a Texan?  Sing this: "If there was a back door to the Alamo, Texas would be in Mexico!"
some of it still is.
It will be again, or Mexico will become the 51st state.  One of the two.  Hispanics reproduce faster than Gringos. No, that's not racism, it's demographics.
Don't give a wit about hispanics vs gringos vs asians vs whatevers.  Texas is still part of the US (for now), so they all need to speak English.  I'd damn sure learn the native language of a country to which I moved.  Grinds my gears when immigrants aren't willing to adapt to their chosen new home and would rather make it into their former home.  Sheesh, enough of this, time to get back to earning some dough.

Who pissed in your huevos rancheros?
Tony did.  I wasn't going to speak any Spanish today, but Tony started it.  It's okay - eventually the Hispanics will outnumber the Gringos, and then they'll be saying, "Muele mis engranajes cuando los Gringos no están dispuestos a adaptarse a su nuevo hogar elegido y prefieren hacerlo en su antiguo hogar."

But that may be a little after Mark's time. ;-)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #257 on: March 04, 2015, 11:44:25 AM »

Good morning, smart and accomplished folks!  And hello to you pieces of garbage in Texas and on the east coast, too.
Good morning you pompous west coast douche bag!

Indeed.  We're better than you and we know it.  Morning, Scott.  Got some gnarly whiskey breath this morning, but nothing a little coffee can't hide.
I tried some Horny Goat Black Vanilla IPA, very interesting combo and I'll buy it again. Nice vanilla flavor

I need to try some new beers, been sticking with the favorites lately.  Do you get Modern Times out there?  Smaller San Diego brewery.  I've been in to some of their stuff in recent months.  They make a nice, lighter coffee stout.  Only 6% ABV or so, maybe a little under that, but it comes in cans so it's easy to just drink a couple of those at a BBQ or something. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #258 on: March 04, 2015, 11:45:09 AM »

First step, V's in my cart resting.
Yo tambien.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #259 on: March 04, 2015, 11:45:39 AM »

Good morning, smart and accomplished folks!  And hello to you pieces of garbage in Texas and on the east coast, too.
leave the left coasters alone, after the big one, Nevada to Idaho will be the west coast.
Guess we can feel sorry for the pacific fish population when that dump comes dwon on them.

LMAO!  When we break away, the first thing I'm doing is selling my new beach front, island property.  Second thing is jumping on the first plane to Texico.  I'd consider New Jersey but they don't have taquitos.
we do have a new Moe's opening not far from the Walmart on route 46 http://www.moes.com/find-a-moes/ Saddle Brook NJ!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #260 on: March 04, 2015, 11:48:24 AM »

Indeed.  We're better than you and we know it.  Morning, Scott.  Got some gnarly whiskey breath this morning, but nothing a little coffee can't hide.
I tried some Horny Goat Black Vanilla IPA, very interesting combo and I'll buy it again. Nice vanilla flavor
We got plenty of horny goats out in the cedar thickets around here come on over and let one of them try you out.

LMAO again... you're on fire today.  En fuego, even.
Y ardiendo!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #261 on: March 04, 2015, 11:50:10 AM »

leave the left coasters alone, after the big one, Nevada to Idaho will be the west coast.
Guess we can feel sorry for the pacific fish population when that dump comes dwon on them.

LMAO!  When we break away, the first thing I'm doing is selling my new beach front, island property.  Second thing is jumping on the first plane to Texico.  I'd consider New Jersey but they don't have taquitos.
we do have a new Moe's opening not far from the Walmart on route 46 http://www.moes.com/find-a-moes/ Saddle Brook NJ!
Moe's Knows Burrito's  -  used to be pretty good but gone downhill since the filed bankruptcy and started cutting the quality.   Still a ton better than that Chipotle Garbage though.

sfish

« Reply #262 on: March 04, 2015, 11:50:33 AM »

Beware - some offerings do not include FS but the  3 mentioned so far do include FS
Have to when we are getting deals posted fby a non-credible resource named Fish.
Ha-ha-ha, apparently you think there are credible sources here?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #263 on: March 04, 2015, 11:53:23 AM »

Here's a convenient map for you, Joe.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #264 on: March 04, 2015, 11:54:56 AM »

Damn CG I sure miss the lunch menu's now can't figure out what to eat other than on Taquito Tuesdays.  Ask them in that interview tomorrow if they got a cafeteria

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #265 on: March 04, 2015, 11:55:41 AM »

Moe's Knows Burrito's  -  used to be pretty good but gone downhill since the filed bankruptcy and started cutting the quality.   Still a ton better than that Chipotle Garbage though.
there are a couple out this way, two in Penn Station on different levels, but this one ig going in where the "old San Juan" restaurant used to be.  was several chinese restaurants first. then the place with the mofongo, now they pretty much gutted the place and it will open in a day or two.  alas no taquitos on the menu, but what they do have looks pretty good, for fast food.  really cheap fast food McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger king, Wendys..and their ilk do OK, and seem to be recession proof.  slightly upscale not so much...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #266 on: March 04, 2015, 11:58:46 AM »

there are a couple out this way, two in Penn Station on different levels, but this one ig going in where the "old San Juan" restaurant used to be.  was several chinese restaurants first. then the place with the mofongo, now they pretty much gutted the place and it will open in a day or two.  alas no taquitos on the menu, but what they do have looks pretty good, for fast food.  really cheap fast food McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger king, Wendys..and their ilk do OK, and seem to be recession proof.  slightly upscale not so much...
Moe's is not bad just it used to actually be good.   Rarely see them in TX they are out of Atlanta and more an east of the MS River thing.  Chipolte is owned by McDonalds and every bit as bad.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #267 on: March 04, 2015, 12:06:43 PM »

Ha-ha-ha, apparently you think there are credible sources here?
VERY INTERESTING -  Famous has added the FS code to almost all of the current mash offerings now.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #268 on: March 04, 2015, 12:07:45 PM »

I think i'm going to head out to the car and smoke a cigar.  already had a trying morning. be back in an hr or so.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #269 on: March 04, 2015, 12:08:38 PM »

I think i'm going to head out to the car and smoke a cigar.  already had a trying morning. be back in an hr or so.
Enjoy and Relax
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32