« Reply #195 on: March 04, 2015, 10:56:37 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
Save the suit for the follow-up interview.
I have to disagree with that scenario, the first interview is what they remember about you and if you fail the first there will not be a re-take.  If good fortune brings a second interview come up with a different suit and tie.......   Look the best you  possibly can when you walk in the door the first time and every other time until your 2nd day on the job.
I think he should wear torn jeans and a Kanye West t-shirt or one with a pot leaf on it.  Don't dazzle them with your beauty, dazzle 'em with your sparkling personality.  Oh man, Shaun is fucked!
Maybe a Katy Perry fish costume!?!?!
Wonder what Gaga did with that meat dress?
Trying to throw us off the scent of you eating it?

« Reply #196 on: March 04, 2015, 10:56:37 AM »

« Reply #197 on: March 04, 2015, 10:56:55 AM »

[...]

She ate it.

« Reply #198 on: March 04, 2015, 10:57:24 AM »

[...]

The dancing shark?  That should work, but modified to make sure it is an obviously male fish.  Real obviously male.

« Reply #199 on: March 04, 2015, 10:57:51 AM »

« Reply #200 on: March 04, 2015, 10:59:05 AM »

Knock 'em dead, Shaun.

Mornin', boyos.
¿Un bollo de pan?  Tengo hambre.
¿Cuándo no tienes hambre?
Nunca!
¡Claro! Morning, T.
Good morning, Bret.  Running to a meeting so you can keep posting in Spanish to TXDave.

« Reply #201 on: March 04, 2015, 10:59:22 AM »

Knock 'em dead, Shaun.

Mornin', boyos.
¿Un bollo de pan?  Tengo hambre.
¿Cuándo no tienes hambre?
Nunca!
¡Claro! Morning, T.
Don't know about the rest of you guys, but I am so f'n impressed by this furrin language exchange.  Damn I wish I was that smart and accomplished.

« Reply #202 on: March 04, 2015, 11:05:01 AM »

Knock 'em dead, Shaun.

Mornin', boyos.
¿Un bollo de pan?  Tengo hambre.
¿Cuándo no tienes hambre?
Nunca!
¡Claro! Morning, T.
Don't know about the rest of you guys, but I am so f'n impressed by this furrin language exchange.  Damn I wish I was that smart and accomplished.
+1   As if we don't have about 500,000 of them right here in the Metro Area that can't speak any other language.

« Reply #203 on: March 04, 2015, 11:06:07 AM »

Knock 'em dead, Shaun.

Mornin', boyos.
¿Un bollo de pan?  Tengo hambre.
¿Cuándo no tienes hambre?
Nunca!
¡Claro! Morning, T.
Don't know about the rest of you guys, but I am so f'n impressed by this furrin language exchange.  Damn I wish I was that smart and accomplished.
io non parlo italiano, no se fala portugues, no se hablo espanol, no parle francais, je ne sprechen zie duetche!
 :-X

« Reply #204 on: March 04, 2015, 11:06:17 AM »

Knock 'em dead, Shaun.

Mornin', boyos.
¿Un bollo de pan?  Tengo hambre.
¿Cuándo no tienes hambre?
Nunca!
¡Claro! Morning, T.
Good morning, Bret.  Running to a meeting so you can keep posting in Spanish to TXDave.
Glad to hear you enjoyed the compimentary blow job from Tony.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2015, 11:06:27 AM »

Knock 'em dead, Shaun.

Mornin', boyos.
¿Un bollo de pan?  Tengo hambre.
¿Cuándo no tienes hambre?
Nunca!
¡Claro! Morning, T.
Don't know about the rest of you guys, but I am so f'n impressed by this furrin language exchange.  Damn I wish I was that smart and accomplished.
cello o no cello? quien tiene el Freeshipping codico? Havana o Habana?

« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2015, 11:07:07 AM »

[...]

didn't she grill it and feed the homeless?

« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2015, 11:07:13 AM »

Knock 'em dead, Shaun.

Mornin', boyos.
¿Un bollo de pan?  Tengo hambre.
¿Cuándo no tienes hambre?
Nunca!
¡Claro! Morning, T.
Don't know about the rest of you guys, but I am so f'n impressed by this furrin language exchange.  Damn I wish I was that smart and accomplished.
+1   As if we don't have about 500,000 of them right here in the Metro Area that can't speak any other language.
I visit the banter for my fill of ethnic diversity
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #208 on: March 04, 2015, 11:08:39 AM »

Flip, have you had the Gurkha thats on the CI deal today? That blend sounds great, but I dont trust all the print sent out by Gurkha.

« Reply #209 on: March 04, 2015, 11:11:46 AM »

Flip, have you had the Gurkha thats on the CI deal today? That blend sounds great, but I dont trust all the print sent out by Gurkha.
Oy did you wind up bidding on those Pudgies?