Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

« Reply #300 on: March 05, 2015, 08:11:21 PM »

I'm out too.  Hoping this will be the final shoveling I do for 2015.  See yuz.
Later Tony, happy shoveling. :)
Left us here shoveling - the BS that is.
Harrison Ford crashed his vintage plane on a Santa Monica golf course.  Rumor is he's in critical condition.
LOS ANGELES - A small plane piloted by actor Harrison Ford has crash-landed on a golf course near the Santa Monica Municipal Airport.

Ford, 72, was hospitalized in fair to moderate condition according to a Los Angeles Fire Department official.

Authorities say the single-engine plane went down around 2:30 p.m. Thursday on the green at Penmar Golf Course in the Venice area of Los Angeles. Ford was conscious and breathing and was rescued by bystanders on the golf course and soon given medical treatment
Aw, you looked him up?  Even though he's a commie?  You're a standup guy, Tex.   ;)
I had already read it but certainly did not give a rats ass about his well being.

« Reply #301 on: March 05, 2015, 08:12:25 PM »

All right.  Fuk work.  I'm going to go gun-shopping.

(Dear BATFE and NSA: This is not to imply that I plan any wrongdoing.  It's just for self-defense and competition purposes).
Legal disclaimer on the banter?

« Reply #302 on: March 05, 2015, 08:12:48 PM »

All right.  Fuk work.  I'm going to go gun-shopping.

(Dear BATFE and NSA: This is not to imply that I plan any wrongdoing.  It's just for self-defense and competition purposes).
Beats working, hope you find something you like.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

« Reply #304 on: March 05, 2015, 09:34:22 PM »

All right.  Fuk work.  I'm going to go gun-shopping.

(Dear BATFE and NSA: This is not to imply that I plan any wrongdoing.  It's just for self-defense and competition purposes).
Will look forward to hearing how you make out.
Gen 4 Glock 22.

Just got in the car. Will catch up when I get home.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #305 on: March 05, 2015, 11:24:19 PM »

It's time for bed. Good night all...!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]