Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
booZe?
Actually considering a black coffee with some Crown in it.  Speaking of which, haven't seen Sooner in ages.
Miss him...someone has to get it started.
Indeed.  Crown Friday has lost its mentor.   :'(
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
Only asking because I'm thinking beer, unless we're doing martinis.
Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
Adult juice box.
Logged

Johnny

No KC today either, hope he didn't fall off the roof after we all told him he had no business up there in the first place.

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
Only asking because I'm thinking beer, unless we're doing martinis.
Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
Shit, I almost poured one.  Guess I'll go with the martini instead since your doing gin.  No fuck it, too much work I'm going with my big fat gut on this one; beer it is!

We added Johnny to the mix.  Cool.
Howdy Tony.
What's the good word?  Cold by you too?
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
Only asking because I'm thinking beer, unless we're doing martinis.
Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
It was 10 ABV and PBR earlier....gonna head back next door/ come across the street and say High.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
Only asking because I'm thinking beer, unless we're doing martinis.
Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
It was 10 ABV and PBR earlier....gonna head back next door/ come across the street and say High.
Hold the door...
Logged

Johnny

We added Johnny to the mix.  Cool.
Howdy Tony.
What's the good word?  Cold by you too?
No good words for winter, 32* right now, can't wait for warmer weather.

No KC today either, hope he didn't fall off the roof after we all told him he had no business up there in the first place.
Yeah, power washing his roof?  That would be pretty far down on my chore list if I had anything to say about it.  Which typically I don't, so what the hell do I know.

We added Johnny to the mix.  Cool.
Howdy Tony.
What's the good word?  Cold by you too?
No good words for winter, 32* right now, can't wait for warmer weather.
Next week, or so they say.  But wet, or so they say.  Not enough to bring back your lake, I'm sure.
Logged

Johnny

No KC today either, hope he didn't fall off the roof after we all told him he had no business up there in the first place.
Yeah, power washing his roof?  That would be pretty far down on my chore list if I had anything to say about it.  Which typically I don't, so what the hell do I know.
I have a tin roof, the rain gives it all the cleaning it needs as far as I'm concerned.

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
Only asking because I'm thinking beer, unless we're doing martinis.
Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
Shit, I almost poured one.  Guess I'll go with the martini instead since your doing gin.  No fuck it, too much work I'm going with my big fat gut on this one; beer it is!
Not just any beer... Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar.  Not a fan of Rogue but this is the best of the bunch.  I believe Shaun is a fan of this particular frou-frou beer.
Logged

Johnny

We added Johnny to the mix.  Cool.
Howdy Tony.
What's the good word?  Cold by you too?
No good words for winter, 32* right now, can't wait for warmer weather.
Next week, or so they say.  But wet, or so they say.  Not enough to bring back your lake, I'm sure.
It will take a rain kinda like Noah had to fill this hole.

No KC today either, hope he didn't fall off the roof after we all told him he had no business up there in the first place.
Yeah, power washing his roof?  That would be pretty far down on my chore list if I had anything to say about it.  Which typically I don't, so what the hell do I know.
I have a tin roof, the rain gives it all the cleaning it needs as far as I'm concerned.
He apparently has those spanish tiles which need periodic cleaning. Enough things to clean in this world without cleaning your damn roof. And that's all I got to say about that.

Ok, I'm back.  What are we drinking?  Is Mark still around?
Only asking because I'm thinking beer, unless we're doing martinis.
Gin and tonic, Mr. Mayor.  It's whatever Friday, as long as it's not one of those fufu beers that fish and joe wacky seem to enjoy. Pussies!
Shit, I almost poured one.  Guess I'll go with the martini instead since your doing gin.  No fuck it, too much work I'm going with my big fat gut on this one; beer it is!
Not just any beer... Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar.  Not a fan of Rogue but this is the best of the bunch.  I believe Shaun is a fan of this particular frou-frou beer.
Far be it from me to judge a pussy's man's choice in beer.  Enjoy.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32