22 Whitetail Glass-Top Humidor (Capacity 50)
           1/25.00
21 Oliva Saison Maduro Toro (Torpedo) (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
20 Cuban Honeys Dr. Kocher Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/25.00
19 5 Vegas Classic 'The Judge' (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         20/39.99
18 Macanudo Caf? Hyde Park (5.5"x49)
          5/25.50
17 601 Green Habano Oscuro Tronco (5.0"x52)
         10/37.50
16 Joe O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50
15 Pinar del Rio Gran Toro Mega-Sampler
         20/44.50
14 L'Atelier Surrogates Bone Crusher (5.2"x55)
          5/29.50
13 Fallen Angel Robusto (5.0"x52)
         10/37.50
12 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Habano Magicos (Robusto)
         10/22.50
11 Flor de Las Antillas Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/27.50
10 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5"x52)
         10/37.50
 9 H. Upmann Media Noche Toro
          5/22.50
 8 Joya de Nicaragua Red Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/34.99
 7 Headley Grange Dobles (Toro) (6.1"x50)
          5/32.50
 6 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/34.50
 5 Nub Habano 358 (3.7"x58)
          5/19.50
 4 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 (Toro) (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/22.50
 2 Man O' War
         10/37.50
 1 Padilla Reserva Habano
          5/24.50

FdlA toro and a VaS... Delightful.
Yeah, wish I hadn't missed the FdlA's this morning. I always buy them at the 5/27.50 price.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Gotta say, these FdlA's still hit the spot for me. Draw always seems a bit open, but they burn great and always have plenty of smoke & flavor. Excellent smoke!

FdlA toro and a VaS... Delightful.
The VaS is my favorite along with ST Mokah and Choklat. I just had a Yeti Espresso Stout, miss the vanilla that's in the VaS. It's also a great beer to smoke with

Gotta say, these FdlA's still hit the spot for me. Draw always seems a bit open, but they burn great and always have plenty of smoke & flavor. Excellent smoke!
Ive only smoked one, I preferred the La Antiquedad but need to give them both a few more smokes

Well, vanpool driver says he's on his way, so I better gear up to leave.  I'll be on from the road, but won't be able to handle recaps.

FdlA toro and a VaS... Delightful.
The VaS is my favorite along with ST Mokah and Choklat. I just had a Yeti Espresso Stout, miss the vanilla that's in the VaS. It's also a great beer to smoke with
Girlie beers!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

FdlA toro and a VaS... Delightful.
The VaS is my favorite along with ST Mokah and Choklat. I just had a Yeti Espresso Stout, miss the vanilla that's in the VaS. It's also a great beer to smoke with

Absolutely. Actually have some Choklat stashed, but really been liking the 12Oz option in these VaS as of late.  Picked up an Abita macchiato milk stout earlier. Wasnt expecting too much, so went with the tried and true.

FdlA toro and a VaS... Delightful.
The VaS is my favorite along with ST Mokah and Choklat. I just had a Yeti Espresso Stout, miss the vanilla that's in the VaS. It's also a great beer to smoke with
Girlie beers!
Well then consider me girlie but nothing girlie about 10% ABV

FdlA toro and a VaS... Delightful.
The VaS is my favorite along with ST Mokah and Choklat. I just had a Yeti Espresso Stout, miss the vanilla that's in the VaS. It's also a great beer to smoke with

Absolutely. Actually have some Choklat stashed, but really been liking the 12Oz option in these VaS as of late.  Picked up an Abita macchiato milk stout earlier. Wasnt expecting too much, so went with the tried and true.
Yeah the 6-packs of VaS are perfect

FdlA toro and a VaS... Delightful.
The VaS is my favorite along with ST Mokah and Choklat. I just had a Yeti Espresso Stout, miss the vanilla that's in the VaS. It's also a great beer to smoke with
Girlie beers!
"...Fuck that shit! Pabst. Blue. Ribbon!" - Frank Booth
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Gotta say, these FdlA's still hit the spot for me. Draw always seems a bit open, but they burn great and always have plenty of smoke & flavor. Excellent smoke!
Ive only smoked one, I preferred the La Antiquedad but need to give them both a few more smokes

Those are very good as well, but I think I prefer the more medium body of the FdlA. Gives me a little mix from all the full bodies I seem to smoke more regularly.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Gotta say, these FdlA's still hit the spot for me. Draw always seems a bit open, but they burn great and always have plenty of smoke & flavor. Excellent smoke!
Ive only smoked one, I preferred the La Antiquedad but need to give them both a few more smokes

Those are very good as well, but I think I prefer the more medium body of the FdlA. Gives me a little mix from all the full bodies I seem to smoke more regularly.

After re reading that last post, I probably should have worded that a little differently.  :-\
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

FdlA toro and a VaS... Delightful.
The VaS is my favorite along with ST Mokah and Choklat. I just had a Yeti Espresso Stout, miss the vanilla that's in the VaS. It's also a great beer to smoke with
Girlie beers!
"...Fuck that shit! Pabst. Blue. Ribbon!" - Frank Booth

Had plenty of that not so long ago. Usually came in a keg with a funnel close by.

FdlA toro and a VaS... Delightful.
The VaS is my favorite along with ST Mokah and Choklat. I just had a Yeti Espresso Stout, miss the vanilla that's in the VaS. It's also a great beer to smoke with
Girlie beers!
Well then consider me girlie but nothing girlie about 10% ABV
Tru dat.  Just funnin' anyway, always.