Have a good night all!
Lift one to your continued employment!  Always better to tell 'em to GFY! and then hand them your resignation.

CG must be getting hammered.  Hope he ain't getting evicted!
Just had 5 people get let go form the corp office - I'm ok...for now
Holy cow, glad you are OK.
I was in a meeting when it went down - A MEETING SAVED MY LIFE!  ;)  I get back to desk, everyone asks me what's going on, I'm 100% clueless.
I have a mirror at my desk.  Every time I get back from a meeting I do a line check for knives in my back.
Now that did make me LOL.  Have a good evening, Mr. Mayor.  If you need a martini drinking buddy, you know who to call.
I think both of you are needing to talk to Dean about a meeting.
They have a bit more practice to get in first.
Indeed. And my drinking is all that's keeping me from moving into a trailer in Florida.

Have a good night all!
I thought you left while ago.  Relax and have a good weekend CG

Have a good night all!
Lift one to your continued employment!  Always better to tell 'em to GFY! and then hand them your resignation.
Hello Mikey.  Had someone do that to me once (not in so many words) and a month later asked for his job back.  Sorry, not happening.

Have a good night all!
Lift one to your continued employment!  Always better to tell 'em to GFY! and then hand them your resignation.
Been there, done that, loved it, cost them two clients worth several million when I did it and there wasn't a damned thing they could do about it. They were going to fire me at a convenient time, I knew it, and I beat them to the punch.  One of the better moments of my life.

Have a good night all!
Yeah, think I've had enough for today as well.  Mikey, you have the conn (Star Trek reference for you clueless bastiges).  Adios, mofos.

CG must be getting hammered.  Hope he ain't getting evicted!
Just had 5 people get let go form the corp office - I'm ok...for now
Holy cow, glad you are OK.
I was in a meeting when it went down - A MEETING SAVED MY LIFE!  ;)  I get back to desk, everyone asks me what's going on, I'm 100% clueless.
I have a mirror at my desk.  Every time I get back from a meeting I do a line check for knives in my back.
Now that did make me LOL.  Have a good evening, Mr. Mayor.  If you need a martini drinking buddy, you know who to call.
I think both of you are needing to talk to Dean about a meeting.
They have a bit more practice to get in first.
Indeed. And my drinking is all that's keeping me from moving into a trailer in Florida.
The dynamic duo of Dean and Bean!

CG must be getting hammered.  Hope he ain't getting evicted!
Just had 5 people get let go form the corp office - I'm ok...for now
Holy cow, glad you are OK.
I was in a meeting when it went down - A MEETING SAVED MY LIFE!  ;)  I get back to desk, everyone asks me what's going on, I'm 100% clueless.
I have a mirror at my desk.  Every time I get back from a meeting I do a line check for knives in my back.
Now that did make me LOL.  Have a good evening, Mr. Mayor.  If you need a martini drinking buddy, you know who to call.
I think both of you are needing to talk to Dean about a meeting.
They have a bit more practice to get in first.
Indeed. And my drinking is all that's keeping me from moving into a trailer in Florida.
The dynamic duo of Dean and Bean!
Yeah, but Bean sober?

Have a good night all!
Lift one to your continued employment!  Always better to tell 'em to GFY! and then hand them your resignation.
Been there, done that, loved it, cost them two clients worth several million when I did it and there wasn't a damned thing they could do about it. They were going to fire me at a convenient time, I knew it, and I beat them to the punch.  One of the better moments of my life.
Done something like that.  The ol' hand writing on the wall.

CG must be getting hammered.  Hope he ain't getting evicted!
Just had 5 people get let go form the corp office - I'm ok...for now
Holy cow, glad you are OK.
I was in a meeting when it went down - A MEETING SAVED MY LIFE!  ;)  I get back to desk, everyone asks me what's going on, I'm 100% clueless.
I have a mirror at my desk.  Every time I get back from a meeting I do a line check for knives in my back.
Now that did make me LOL.  Have a good evening, Mr. Mayor.  If you need a martini drinking buddy, you know who to call.
I think both of you are needing to talk to Dean about a meeting.
They have a bit more practice to get in first.
Indeed. And my drinking is all that's keeping me from moving into a trailer in Florida.
The dynamic duo of Dean and Bean!
Yeah, but Bean sober?
Bean drinking for those that don't.

CG must be getting hammered.  Hope he ain't getting evicted!
Just had 5 people get let go form the corp office - I'm ok...for now
Holy cow, glad you are OK.
I was in a meeting when it went down - A MEETING SAVED MY LIFE!  ;)  I get back to desk, everyone asks me what's going on, I'm 100% clueless.
I have a mirror at my desk.  Every time I get back from a meeting I do a line check for knives in my back.
Now that did make me LOL.  Have a good evening, Mr. Mayor.  If you need a martini drinking buddy, you know who to call.
I think both of you are needing to talk to Dean about a meeting.
They have a bit more practice to get in first.
Indeed. And my drinking is all that's keeping me from moving into a trailer in Florida.
The dynamic duo of Dean and Bean!
Yeah, but Bean sober?
Bean drinking for those that don't.
Man...I hope his liver wears Kevlar.

These Saisons are lingering.

These Saisons are lingering.
As they should, not particularly special.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back