BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
On a conference call right now myself. Organizer hasn't shown up yet, though.  Figures.

What's the number and the code... we'll all dial in.
Would probably make more sense, might actually make some decisions.

"I think Mark is a critical part of this team and we should lock him up into a very lucrative contract."  ;)

and congrats on 7,000.  you talk too much...
Yes.

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

32 degrees and has started raining now.  CHIT!

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
I got off at 2:30
I hope you cleaned up.
I hope you are going to get those mugs for all of your banter buddies!

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
On a conference call right now myself. Organizer hasn't shown up yet, though.  Figures.

What's the number and the code... we'll all dial in.
Would probably make more sense, might actually make some decisions.

"I think Mark is a critical part of this team and we should lock him up into a very lucrative contract."  ;)
I like the way you think but sadly I did not hear that on the call.  Guess I'd better get busy now trying to fulfill my overly optimistic commitments.

Travis Kvapil had his NASCAR Sprint Cup care stolen on Friday (Feb. 27). Team Xtreme was on its way to participate in the race at Atlanta Motor Speedway over the weekend, but won’t be able to do so at this point. According to a report from CBS Sports, this was the only car that the team had to work with this weekend.

Georgia police reported that the car was in an unmarked white trailer that was stolen from outside the hotel where the racing team was staying. It went missing early Friday morning and the investigation is considered ongoing. They retrieve some surveillance footage of a silver or grey Jeep Cherokee coming into the parking lot and driving off with the trailer attached to it. There hasn’t been any more evidence released yet on how the case is progressing.

Kvapil took to Twitter Friday morning and posted, “Wow. Anyone near Atlanta find my stolen Cup car let me know! Unreal.” He later posted, “I bet when whoever has it, opens the trailer and is going to be like ‘oh snap.’” Businessman Vic Keller posted a message soon after to everyone on Twitter stating, “REWARD: I am putting up a pit pass for every spring cup race for the 2015 season 4 the one that finds @TravisKvapil stolen race car @NASCAR.”

As for what the police report states about the theft, the car is valued at $250,000 and a backup engine in the trailer was valued at $100,000. That’s in addition to all the other equipment that was also in the trailer at the time of the theft. That’s an expensive heist and the people that stole it may not have realized what was inside the trailer. It is because of that possibility that authorities think it might just get dumped somewhere and won’t remain missing for long.
Check Craig's List
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Sheesh

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
On a conference call right now myself. Organizer hasn't shown up yet, though.  Figures.
So you get to listen to more great music!

32 degrees and has started raining now.  CHIT!
I'll be riding the bike home in this schitt.  Good thing I'm not an IT guy, I'd be stuck here all weekend.

and congrats on 7,000.  you talk eat too much...

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
I got off at 2:30
I got off on Wed, hopefully again tonight....wait, what?
Next time you should see if the Warden wants to be a part of it.