Travis Kvapil had his NASCAR Sprint Cup care stolen on Friday (Feb. 27). Team Xtreme was on its way to participate in the race at Atlanta Motor Speedway over the weekend, but won’t be able to do so at this point. According to a report from CBS Sports, this was the only car that the team had to work with this weekend.

Georgia police reported that the car was in an unmarked white trailer that was stolen from outside the hotel where the racing team was staying. It went missing early Friday morning and the investigation is considered ongoing. They retrieve some surveillance footage of a silver or grey Jeep Cherokee coming into the parking lot and driving off with the trailer attached to it. There hasn’t been any more evidence released yet on how the case is progressing.

Kvapil took to Twitter Friday morning and posted, “Wow. Anyone near Atlanta find my stolen Cup car let me know! Unreal.” He later posted, “I bet when whoever has it, opens the trailer and is going to be like ‘oh snap.’” Businessman Vic Keller posted a message soon after to everyone on Twitter stating, “REWARD: I am putting up a pit pass for every spring cup race for the 2015 season 4 the one that finds @TravisKvapil stolen race car @NASCAR.”

As for what the police report states about the theft, the car is valued at $250,000 and a backup engine in the trailer was valued at $100,000. That’s in addition to all the other equipment that was also in the trailer at the time of the theft. That’s an expensive heist and the people that stole it may not have realized what was inside the trailer. It is because of that possibility that authorities think it might just get dumped somewhere and won’t remain missing for long.

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
I got off at 2:30
I hope you cleaned up.

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
On a conference call right now myself. Organizer hasn't shown up yet, though.  Figures.

What's the number and the code... we'll all dial in.
Would probably make more sense, might actually make some decisions.

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
I got off at 2:30
I got off on Wed, hopefully again tonight....wait, what?
LOL!

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
I got off at 2:30
I hope you cleaned up.

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
I got off at 2:30
I hope you cleaned up.
Is that dark roast?

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
I got off at 2:30
I hope you cleaned up.
Is that dark roast?
Well it ain't blonde roast

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
I got off at 2:30
I hope you cleaned up.
Is that dark roast?
Well it ain't blonde roast
Sheesh.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

I posted a link to this story earlier. If you're interested, an Alt CraigsList ad will be up very soon...  ;)

[...]

Missed your post.  Yeah but the Atlanta Craigslist ad will be an imposter setting you up to die.

7000 Tony!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Okay, my brief respite is over.  Meeting at 1pm, 3:15, 4pm.  I'll try and keep the recaps coming, if no one else picks it up.
I have a meeting from 3-4 too...fucking crime to do that to a guy on a Friday!
On a conference call right now myself. Organizer hasn't shown up yet, though.  Figures.

What's the number and the code... we'll all dial in.
Would probably make more sense, might actually make some decisions.

"I think Mark is a critical part of this team and we should lock him up into a very lucrative contract."  ;)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Tony,  I did think of another morning smoke that's pretty good and that's the Oliva Connie reserve.  nice ride to work cigar.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

and congrats on 7,000.  you talk too much...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]