CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32

Author Topic: 2/27/2015  (Read 75924 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/27/2015
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2015, 10:06:37 AM »

So I guess I missed this latest Dean news, he's been evicted?
I was handed a letter and asked to leave within 30 days due to a conflict of interest in the park management.
How does that request have any validity? Take your time and find the right place for yourself
I know Scott. been in contact with my two lawyers. I am not comfortable here and do not want to force a formal eviction notice. it's not worth the fight or what peace of mind I have left.

"conflict of interest"... what the hell does that mean? You been telling him you could run his POS park better than he's doing? I'm sure that just burns his ass.
Landlady has two tits but he and her husband/park owner both prefer looking at  the same one thus a conflict of interest in the management.

That doesn't sound right, Tx. There's no way a female would perpetuate an issue between to men.   ::)
LALTS

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2015, 10:08:11 AM »

Is Scott still here?
don't know, good morning guys...
all that talk about B_B_Q and I stopped at the place last night...

... and you had the brisket?

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2015, 10:08:21 AM »

Offer something decent, and you can't even get on the site to order.
I won a 5-pack of Four Kicks corona gordas yesterday I need to add to. You said you'd smoked the toros also, right?
Toro is good too.  Got some of both coming as well!
Give the edge to the toro or robusto? I've only smoked the robusto, the corona gordas are harder to win
Rob for sure.  The CG's end again in 7.5 hours.
Yeah the price gets driven up on them at times, they sell a 5-pack every day and I ship on Tuesday
I switched to Wednesday ship since it means they get here on a Tuesday instead of Monday.  Besides, I can usually get 3 bids in on the Four Kicks that way.  CG is the preferred for this cigar indeed.
Last Saturday jam had the $40/10 Four Kicks robs.  You able to do much better than that on the bid?
Yes, shipping is $5.99 flat rate no matter how much you win, just need to set your account up that way. You can set to ship once a week, the site sells a 5-pack each day of 4 different sizes. I paid $16 for the CGs and now looking to add. The robs and toros can be won @ $13-14 so you can combine sizes if you want and you wind up below jam price easily
I used to do cbid and know about the shipping (and spreading out that cost  ;) ), but $28/10 would be a nice deal for sure.
Right, so you could be @ $34 shipped, I have the jam deal in my cart, trying to stay under $40 total shipped and get the vitolas I want

I think the lonsdale has the highest entry bid minimum for some reason... $24 I think

Morning, Scott
I have heard the lonsdales aren't worth the extra.  Often come tightly rolled.  CG is definitely the best of the bunch.

Agreed. Just thought it strange because everything else usually starts at $12
Gotta make their money somewhere.  Besides, some are pulled in by the mystique of a small ring at a high price.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2015, 10:09:58 AM »

Is Scott still here?
I didn't do it yet.  Probably within a week.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2015, 10:11:02 AM »

Offer something decent, and you can't even get on the site to order.
I won a 5-pack of Four Kicks corona gordas yesterday I need to add to. You said you'd smoked the toros also, right?
Toro is good too.  Got some of both coming as well!
Give the edge to the toro or robusto? I've only smoked the robusto, the corona gordas are harder to win
Rob for sure.  The CG's end again in 7.5 hours.
Yeah the price gets driven up on them at times, they sell a 5-pack every day and I ship on Tuesday
I switched to Wednesday ship since it means they get here on a Tuesday instead of Monday.  Besides, I can usually get 3 bids in on the Four Kicks that way.  CG is the preferred for this cigar indeed.
Last Saturday jam had the $40/10 Four Kicks robs.  You able to do much better than that on the bid?
Yes, shipping is $5.99 flat rate no matter how much you win, just need to set your account up that way. You can set to ship once a week, the site sells a 5-pack each day of 4 different sizes. I paid $16 for the CGs and now looking to add. The robs and toros can be won @ $13-14 so you can combine sizes if you want and you wind up below jam price easily
I used to do cbid and know about the shipping (and spreading out that cost  ;) ), but $28/10 would be a nice deal for sure.
Right, so you could be @ $34 shipped, I have the jam deal in my cart, trying to stay under $40 total shipped and get the vitolas I want

I think the lonsdale has the highest entry bid minimum for some reason... $24 I think

Morning, Scott
I have heard the lonsdales aren't worth the extra.  Often come tightly rolled.  CG is definitely the best of the bunch.

Agreed. Just thought it strange because everything else usually starts at $12
Gotta make their money somewhere.  Besides, some are pulled in by the mystique of a small ring at a high price.

What's your handle over there, Dave. If I see you on a bid, I'll try not to bid it up too much.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2015, 10:11:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Not looking forward to spending the day in the office today. Gonna be brutal.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2015, 10:13:12 AM »

Is Scott still here?

... and you had the brisket?
and the elvis (coleslaw on top of pulled pork, and the "MikeRib" Smoked Spare Rib meat is taken off the bone, drenched in Delta sauce and served on a pan roll with pickles and onions, and a order of fries, and the baby back rib meal.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2015, 10:13:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Not looking forward to spending the day in the office today. Gonna be brutal.
Quit your bitchin', it ain't Tuesday.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2015, 10:13:55 AM »

Been watching a different channel for weather this week, and I noticed this guy... Could be in Tony's gene pool, No?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2015, 10:14:55 AM »

Been watching a different channel for weather this week, and I noticed this guy... Could be in Tony's gene pool, No?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2015, 10:15:57 AM »

Hey, Bret. Whatsa matter? You didn't do your homework?

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2015, 10:17:28 AM »

11 Flor de Las Antillas Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/27.50
10 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5"x52)
         10/37.50
 9 H. Upmann Media Noche Toro
          5/22.50
 8 Joya de Nicaragua Red Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/34.99
 7 Headley Grange Dobles (Toro) (6.1"x50)
          5/32.50
 6 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/34.50
 5 Nub Habano 358 (3.7"x58)
          5/19.50
 4 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 (Toro) (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/22.50
 2 Man O' War
         10/37.50
 1 Padilla Reserva Habano
          5/24.50

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2015, 10:17:46 AM »

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

LOl. He looks like a legitimate doppleganger. Don't take offense just 'cause I say GFY to the television when he's on.  ;D

Threebean

« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2015, 10:18:19 AM »

Hey, Bret. Whatsa matter? You didn't do your homework?
I take that to mean he normally works from home or in the field?  He has to shave and brush his teeth today.  What a pain! 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2015, 10:19:39 AM »

Quit your bitchin', it ain't Tuesday.

Really... bet his wallet's empty too.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32