Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32

Happy Friday(non-payday) gents!
Must be My PayDay then!!!  Happy Friday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. guess I don't have to cleaning the camper today, can do that when I move, fuck it, good day to start packing stuff up though.

couple of hours in the office to banter and print some handouts then go to a meeting and make the lunch presentation and done with thed day.  Too bad it is cold, windy and damp out and to be that way most of the weekend with possibibility of ice tomorrow.

good morning guys. guess I don't have to cleaning the camper today, can do that when I move, fuck it, good day to start packing stuff up though.
Morning Dean, chit ya got 30 days don''t rush into anything other than nailing down a place to move into then.   Just hang out and torment the shit out of the mutherfookers.

Make another pot of coffee, light up another 2nd and relax!

Offer something decent, and you can't even get on the site to order.
I won a 5-pack of Four Kicks corona gordas yesterday I need to add to. You said you'd smoked the toros also, right?
Toro is good too.  Got some of both coming as well!
Give the edge to the toro or robusto? I've only smoked the robusto, the corona gordas are harder to win
Rob for sure.  The CG's end again in 7.5 hours.
Yeah the price gets driven up on them at times, they sell a 5-pack every day and I ship on Tuesday
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

couple of hours in the office to banter and print some handouts then go to a meeting and make the lunch presentation and done with thed day.  Too bad it is cold, windy and damp out and to be that way most of the weekend with possibibility of ice tomorrow.
Morning Native.  At least it is above zero for you.  Hope you can get a cigar or two in despite your weather.

Happy Friday(non-payday) gents!
Morning Paycheck-to-Paycheck Shaun

DAmn, opened my emails and only 1 frik'n email this morning.  Obama's internet servicce is working good already I guess, might have some value if it stops work related emails.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Offer something decent, and you can't even get on the site to order.
I won a 5-pack of Four Kicks corona gordas yesterday I need to add to. You said you'd smoked the toros also, right?
Toro is good too.  Got some of both coming as well!
Give the edge to the toro or robusto? I've only smoked the robusto, the corona gordas are harder to win
Rob for sure.  The CG's end again in 7.5 hours.
Yeah the price gets driven up on them at times, they sell a 5-pack every day and I ship on Tuesday
I switched to Wednesday ship since it means they get here on a Tuesday instead of Monday.  Besides, I can usually get 3 bids in on the Four Kicks that way.  CG is the preferred for this cigar indeed.

Happy Friday(non-payday) gents!
Morning Paycheck-to-Paycheck Shaun
Just paying down debt, FML.  Mornin Biebs

Morning Shaun, Dave(s), Dean, Biebs.  Nice to have a Friday jam.

good morning guys. guess I don't have to cleaning the camper today, can do that when I move, fuck it, good day to start packing stuff up though.
Morning, Dean. So did you get the order to move on then?

Offer something decent, and you can't even get on the site to order.
I won a 5-pack of Four Kicks corona gordas yesterday I need to add to. You said you'd smoked the toros also, right?
Toro is good too.  Got some of both coming as well!
Give the edge to the toro or robusto? I've only smoked the robusto, the corona gordas are harder to win
Rob for sure.  The CG's end again in 7.5 hours.
Yeah the price gets driven up on them at times, they sell a 5-pack every day and I ship on Tuesday
I switched to Wednesday ship since it means they get here on a Tuesday instead of Monday.  Besides, I can usually get 3 bids in on the Four Kicks that way.  CG is the preferred for this cigar indeed.
Last Saturday jam had the $40/10 Four Kicks robs.  You able to do much better than that on the bid?
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. guess I don't have to cleaning the camper today, can do that when I move, fuck it, good day to start packing stuff up though.
Morning Dean, chit ya got 30 days don''t rush into anything other than nailing down a place to move into then.   Just hang out and torment the shit out of the mutherfookers.

Make another pot of coffee, light up another 2nd and relax!
can pack up all my summer wear, dress clothes, take down screen house, etc. something to do. I'm good.
yes, coffee is on and a EPC 2nd lit, how'd you know?
:)

Morning Shaun, Dave(s), Dean, Biebs.  Nice to have a Friday jam.
Mornin Bean and Dean!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32