Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

No cigar for me again this evening.  Gonna go make myself an Irish coffee though.
Don't get Wild and CraZy....
Too late.  LOL.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Good evening, gents.  Looking forward to Monday when I can get some rest.

Evening Sir Antnee, Earl of Eggplant Parmesan!  Herrera Estell fired up here.  Finally finished up Caimon's project.  Believe me, I pounded it into his skull never to leave things until the last minute.  Don't know if it did any good though.
That was cool of you to help him out.  What was it?

He's a straight "A" student in the advanced classes.  He created a new board game based on chess, but with a different board and different pieces.  I cut a piece of plywood for him to make the board (different # of squares than a chess board) and I made the "chess pieces" out of walnut sheet and pine dowels.  He thinks kids his age spend too much time on electronic devices, and wanted to come up with a modern board game.  The project is due Monday.  But he had the assignment months ago.  Kids today!!!

[...]

Pretty cool project.  Did you play the game?  Is it fun?

This coffee is hitting the spot.  Considering a second one.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Pretty cool project.  Did you play the game?  Is it fun?

No, not yet.  He fell asleep before he could tell me how to play the game.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]