Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2022, 03:22:13 PM »

Page 6.

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2022, 05:46:32 PM »

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2022, 06:03:01 PM »

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2022, 08:05:09 PM »

picked up the widow lady and her dogs yesterday for dinner and sleepover. 5am this morning her stepmom calls saying she forgot about a doctor appointment at 9am and needs widow lady to take her. so I am house sitting waiting for them to get back to bring widow lady back to my place and we can take the dogs out on a picnic.
kind of tired though. may need a nap. widow lady really wore me out.
...not that you're complaining...
no no no. not what you think. between cooking, dogs going nuts, gotta run here and there.
I wish it was what you were thinking.
Well, get that nap in now in case she wants to wear you out in other ways later.
not a chance. need energy for golf tomorrow. that and I'm old.
Lol, understood. Gotta have priorities, and I would make the same choice.
Golf is more fun? Lasts longer?
I wouldn't say more fun, because they're different kinds of fun. But I would probably put them on the same level of overall fun. Might even give golf a slight edge after a long, cold winter. Lol
Just ignoring that lasts longer part, huh?.....
I mean, shouldn't that go without saying? If your sex sessions are logging in over 4 hours, you're either a terrible liar or you have problems with your equipment. And I don't mean golf clubs.
If you only go once, it's over in 15 minutes. 30 if you drag it out. It's the second and third time around the bed that takes the time.

« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2022, 08:48:38 PM »

Evening.

« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2022, 09:06:21 PM »

[...]
LOL

« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2022, 09:09:58 PM »

We just lost our 2nd baseball game. Lost on Saturday too. Temp says 52° but I froze my ass off. Not sure what the coach is telling them but the boys took a knee 10 minutes ago and I'm about to wet my fucking pants.

« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2022, 09:10:51 PM »

Pizza has been ordered so we should be eating in short order.

« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2022, 09:11:45 PM »

Evening.
I don't recognize that CLE. Is it new?

« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2022, 09:17:17 PM »

JFR Lunatic

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2022, 09:51:57 PM »

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2022, 09:53:01 PM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/5/2022
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2022, 11:42:35 PM »

Post

« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2022, 12:47:48 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]