Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2022, 09:25:05 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.
jury is still out on Tiger playing but he's about all they're talking about.
That's all they've been talking about since I turned it on. Right now, they're talking about his new shoes. :D

Morning, AshyDean.
new shoes? not Nike right? he lost lost that endorsement didn't he?

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2022, 09:32:48 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Bret.
a nice maduro from Ybor City. ashed my lap getting ready to take the picture.
been a busy few weeks.
Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2022, 09:35:40 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.
jury is still out on Tiger playing but he's about all they're talking about.
That's all they've been talking about since I turned it on. Right now, they're talking about his new shoes. :D

Morning, AshyDean.
new shoes? not Nike right? he lost lost that endorsement didn't he?
Not sure if he did or not, but I think the new shoes are more about comfort on his busted leg. He's wearing FootJoy now.

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2022, 09:41:26 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.
I am in a meeting but getting ready to commute immediately after it. Not sure what the forecast is for today. Guess I should have a look.
too bad you can't have the meeting on the way to work.
Others do and it annoys me. I would never take a call like that from the bus. Texting and bantering are quieter and more appropriate to do in front of others. No one wants to hear my business.

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2022, 09:45:02 AM »

[...]

Every time I walk by someone in a store talking on their cell using the speaker, I want to snatch it out of their hand and chuck it as far as I can.

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2022, 09:58:29 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.
I am in a meeting but getting ready to commute immediately after it. Not sure what the forecast is for today. Guess I should have a look.
Damn Europeans don't even let you get into the office first before a meeting!
Guarantee there are no bagels and danishes either.

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2022, 09:59:45 AM »

Wow, on page 3 already, good Tuesday cigar offerings and Page1Raz.  Quite the start to the day.

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2022, 10:01:25 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Bret.
a nice maduro from Ybor City. ashed my lap getting ready to take the picture.
been a busy few weeks.
But you like an ash in your lap, right?
glad I had shorts on.
Good....I was afraid to ask.

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2022, 10:02:47 AM »

picked up the widow lady and her dogs yesterday for dinner and sleepover. 5am this morning her stepmom calls saying she forgot about a doctor appointment at 9am and needs widow lady to take her. so I am house sitting waiting for them to get back to bring widow lady back to my place and we can take the dogs out on a picnic. 🤔
kind of tired though. may need a nap. widow lady really wore me out.
...not that you're complaining...

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2022, 10:04:42 AM »

morning Dave.

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2022, 10:04:49 AM »

[...]

Or walking down the street, talking as if they are the only person in the world... >:(

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2022, 10:06:10 AM »

Morning CrotchashDean, OfficeboundTony, 24-7Raz and MastersRaterDave.
All caught up now.

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2022, 10:06:55 AM »

picked up the widow lady and her dogs yesterday for dinner and sleepover. 5am this morning her stepmom calls saying she forgot about a doctor appointment at 9am and needs widow lady to take her. so I am house sitting waiting for them to get back to bring widow lady back to my place and we can take the dogs out on a picnic. 🤔
kind of tired though. may need a nap. widow lady really wore me out.
...not that you're complaining...
no no no. not what you think. between cooking, dogs going nuts, gotta run here and there.
I wish it was what you were thinking.

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2022, 10:20:58 AM »

[...]

I just don't understand why people would want their entire conversations broadcast to anyone walking by. And I wonder if the people on the other end would want their part of it to be heard by others.

Morning, Page3Dave.

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2022, 10:21:25 AM »

picked up the widow lady and her dogs yesterday for dinner and sleepover. 5am this morning her stepmom calls saying she forgot about a doctor appointment at 9am and needs widow lady to take her. so I am house sitting waiting for them to get back to bring widow lady back to my place and we can take the dogs out on a picnic. 🤔
kind of tired though. may need a nap. widow lady really wore me out.
...not that you're complaining...
no no no. not what you think. between cooking, dogs going nuts, gotta run here and there.
I wish it was what you were thinking.
Well, get that nap in now in case she wants to wear you out in other ways later.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6