Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2022, 07:26:59 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.
I am in a meeting but getting ready to commute immediately after it. Not sure what the forecast is for today. Guess I should have a look.
Damn Europeans don't even let you get into the office first before a meeting!
Can't really blame anyone. I'm the one who scheduled it.

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2022, 07:33:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page1Raz.

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2022, 07:34:10 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.
I am in a meeting but getting ready to commute immediately after it. Not sure what the forecast is for today. Guess I should have a look.
Damn Europeans don't even let you get into the office first before a meeting!
Can't really blame anyone. I'm the one who scheduled it.
CNS, you're right, that's all on you then.

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2022, 07:35:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Day/NightConfusionRaz.
Knew it was coming. When you're over 50, 22-hour workdays mess you up.

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2022, 07:48:41 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Day/NightConfusionRaz.
Knew it was coming. When you're over 50, 22-hour workdays mess you up.
How did the whole thing end up? Success?

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2022, 07:59:10 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Day/NightConfusionRaz.
Knew it was coming. When you're over 50, 22-hour workdays mess you up.
How did the whole thing end up? Success?
Yeah. We moved 6 billion rows of data to new servers, and really only had three problems. Took most of the day to figure out what the last problem was. But it was just a nuisance, not a stoppage. We'll get that fixed today.

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2022, 07:59:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Day/NightConfusionRaz.
Knew it was coming. When you're over 50, 22-hour workdays mess you up.
How did the whole thing end up? Success?
Yeah. We moved 6 billion rows of data to new servers, and really only had three problems. Took most of the day to figure out what the last problem was. But it was just a nuisance, not a stoppage. We'll get that fixed today.
Cool beans.

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2022, 08:56:31 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Bret.
a nice maduro from Ybor City. ashed my lap getting ready to take the picture.
been a busy few weeks. 😡

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2022, 09:03:09 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Bret.
a nice maduro from Ybor City. ashed my lap getting ready to take the picture.
been a busy few weeks.
But you like an ash in your lap, right?

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2022, 09:07:38 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Bret.
a nice maduro from Ybor City. ashed my lap getting ready to take the picture.
been a busy few weeks.
But you like an ash in your lap, right?
glad I had shorts on.

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2022, 09:14:01 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.
jury is still out on Tiger playing but he's about all they're talking about.

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2022, 09:15:17 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.
I am in a meeting but getting ready to commute immediately after it. Not sure what the forecast is for today. Guess I should have a look.
too bad you can't have the meeting on the way to work.

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2022, 09:17:11 AM »

70° going into the high 80's with a chance of an afternoon storm.

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2022, 09:19:12 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.
jury is still out on Tiger playing but he's about all they're talking about.
That's all they've been talking about since I turned it on. Right now, they're talking about his new shoes. :D

Morning, AshyDean.

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2022, 09:23:55 AM »

picked up the widow lady and her dogs yesterday for dinner and sleepover. 5am this morning her stepmom calls saying she forgot about a doctor appointment at 9am and needs widow lady to take her. so I am house sitting waiting for them to get back to bring widow lady back to my place and we can take the dogs out on a picnic. 🤔
kind of tired though. may need a nap. widow lady really wore me out.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6