Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
4/5/2022
« on: April 05, 2022, 12:06:29 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 05:42:11 AM »

JoeCigar:

Diesel Uncut d.CT Toro (6.5"x52) - 10 / $34.99

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 05:48:08 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 -  Room101 Breakfast in Portugal Toro (6.0"x50) - Box of 10 / $34.99

Door #2 - Rocky Patel Top-Ten Collection / $29.99
includes:
1 x Vintage '90 Robusto (5.5"x50)
1 x Vintage '03 Robusto (5.5"x50)
1 x Vintage '99 Robusto (5.5"x50)
1 x Super Ligero Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 x Decade Cameroon Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 x The Edge Maduro Toro (6.0"x52)
1 x The Edge Corojo Toro (6.0"x52)
1 x Broadleaf Toro (6.0"x52)
1 x Connecticut Toro (6.0"x50)
1 x Royal Vintage Torpedo (6.1"x52)

Door #3 -  Nub 464 Torpedo Connecticut (4.0"x64) - 10 / $44.99

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 05:52:09 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 05:59:23 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2022, 06:04:55 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2022, 06:21:59 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2022, 06:22:42 AM »

Things are far worse for the oldest, who has her first appointment to get her braces tightened tomorrow. She's not looking forward to everything being sore all over again for a couple of days.

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2022, 06:52:54 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.
I am in a meeting but getting ready to commute immediately after it. Not sure what the forecast is for today. Guess I should have a look.

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2022, 06:53:20 AM »

Things are far worse for the oldest, who has her first appointment to get her braces tightened tomorrow. She's not looking forward to everything being sore all over again for a couple of days.
I still have PTSD from my braces.

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2022, 07:14:04 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.
I am in a meeting but getting ready to commute immediately after it. Not sure what the forecast is for today. Guess I should have a look.
Damn Europeans don't even let you get into the office first before a meeting!

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2022, 07:14:34 AM »

Things are far worse for the oldest, who has her first appointment to get her braces tightened tomorrow. She's not looking forward to everything being sore all over again for a couple of days.
I still have PTSD from my braces.
Mine were pretty smooth sailing, actually. And I got them off in a relatively short period of time, is my recollection.

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2022, 07:18:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2022, 07:24:16 AM »

Good morning, banterers. I would say today's deals don't necessarily smack you upside the head as being typical Tuesday offerings.
They're actually downright decent. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Morning, Tony.
Howdy, LTG. How are things by you?
Won't complain, cause who would care if I did? 44 right now, getting up to 61 later today, but back to highs in the 40s with a chance of snow Friday and Saturday. We just can't seem to shake this chilly weather. But at least it's Masters week, so that helps take some of the sting out.
I am in a meeting but getting ready to commute immediately after it. Not sure what the forecast is for today. Guess I should have a look.
It's 42° but doesn't feel too bad with a light jacket on. We're heading into low 50s.

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2022, 07:25:56 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Day/NightConfusionRaz.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6