Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2022, 07:55:15 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5/29.99
CAO World Cup Sampler - 10/34.99

  The CAO World Cup Sampler includes:
    5 - CAO Italia Ciao (5.0” x 56)
    5 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0” x 56)
Graycliff G2 Habano PGXL - 5/22.50
CAO Black Mosaic - 10/29.99
Cohiba Blue Robusto - 5/27.50

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2022, 08:37:23 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  I was working when the power went off at 2AM.  Managed to work on batteries and mobile hotspot until 2:30.  Tried to go to sleep, but the power came on at 3:30 and woke me up.  So I'm working.

The only problem with our deployment last night is that one data node didn't come up correctly.  So I'm forcing a backup and a tranlog backup from the primary, which I'll then copy over to the stubborn node, restore, and bring it back up and let it sync.  But it's a 2.6 TB database, so it isn't quick. Fun times.  I should have it up by 6am when people start coming online.
Sounds like quite the adventure so far.
All things considered, one flaky node is a success.  We moved 6.3 billion records onto 6 new systems in two Availability Groups between 5:00pm and 11:00pm.  And the one flaky node was one of two secondaries for that system, so even with a flaky node we are redundant.  I didn't have to get up and deal with this, just couldn't sleep at that point, so...working.
Good morning, Raz. Hopefully that means you can cut out early as well.

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2022, 08:44:29 AM »

[...]

Yeah, maybe.

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2022, 08:57:51 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5/29.99
CAO World Cup Sampler - 10/34.99

  The CAO World Cup Sampler includes:
    5 - CAO Italia Ciao (5.0” x 56)
    5 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0” x 56)
Graycliff G2 Habano PGXL - 5/22.50
CAO Black Mosaic - 10/29.99
Cohiba Blue Robusto - 5/27.50
Caldwell Collection - E.S. Midnight Express Toro - 5/29.99

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2022, 09:51:16 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5/29.99
CAO World Cup Sampler - 10/34.99

  The CAO World Cup Sampler includes:
    5 - CAO Italia Ciao (5.0” x 56)
    5 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0” x 56)
Graycliff G2 Habano PGXL - 5/22.50
CAO Black Mosaic - 10/29.99
Cohiba Blue Robusto - 5/27.50
Caldwell Collection - E.S. Midnight Express Toro - 5/29.99
Baccarat Churchill - 10/37.50

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2022, 10:02:58 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5/29.99
No tube, no sale.

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2022, 10:03:41 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5/29.99
CAO World Cup Sampler - 10/34.99

  The CAO World Cup Sampler includes:
    5 - CAO Italia Ciao (5.0” x 56)
    5 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0” x 56)
Graycliff G2 Habano PGXL - 5/22.50
CAO Black Mosaic - 10/29.99
Cohiba Blue Robusto - 5/27.50
Caldwell Collection - E.S. Midnight Express Toro - 5/29.99
Baccarat Churchill - 10/37.50
Big Deuce #10 Calcutta Metal Works Cigar Scissors & Rockwell Quad Torch Lig - 24.99

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2022, 10:04:30 AM »

Morning, all. Happy DeanDay.
But more importantly, happy Masters week!
All that and a jam? Good day indeed.

Good morning, Dave.
There are worse ways to start a week.
Like with no tube?

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2022, 10:05:26 AM »

Morning, all. Happy DeanDay.
But more importantly, happy Masters week!
Will Tiger, or won't he???  (I say no...)

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2022, 10:10:46 AM »

[...]

At least get a nice nap in.

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2022, 10:11:21 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5/29.99
CAO World Cup Sampler - 10/34.99

  The CAO World Cup Sampler includes:
    5 - CAO Italia Ciao (5.0” x 56)
    5 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0” x 56)
Graycliff G2 Habano PGXL - 5/22.50
CAO Black Mosaic - 10/29.99
Cohiba Blue Robusto - 5/27.50
Caldwell Collection - E.S. Midnight Express Toro - 5/29.99
Damn, I missed it.

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2022, 10:13:14 AM »

Morning MastersForePlayDave, H&RTony and NodeSlayerRaz.

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2022, 10:16:07 AM »

Today is Monday, April 4, the 94th day of 2022. There are 271 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On April 4, 1968, civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., 39, was shot and killed while standing on a balcony of the Lorraine Motel in Memphis, Tennessee; his slaying was followed by a wave of rioting (Washington, D.C., Baltimore and Chicago were among cities particularly hard hit). James Earl Ray later pleaded guilty to assassinating King, then spent the rest of his life claiming he’d been the victim of a setup.

On this date:

In 1841, President William Henry Harrison succumbed to pneumonia one month after his inaugural, becoming the first U.S. chief executive to die in office.

In 1865, President Abraham Lincoln, accompanied by his son Tad, visited the vanquished Confederate capital of Richmond, Virginia, where he was greeted by a crowd that included former slaves.

In 1917, the U.S. Senate voted 82-6 in favor of declaring war against Germany (the House followed suit two days later by a vote of 373-50).

In 1945, during World War II, U.S. forces liberated the Nazi concentration camp Ohrdruf in Germany. Hungary was liberated as Soviet forces cleared out remaining German troops.

In 1949, 12 nations, including the United States, signed the North Atlantic Treaty in Washington, D.C.

In 1973, the twin towers of New York’s World Trade Center were officially dedicated. (The towers were destroyed in the terrorist attack of Sept. 11, 2001.)

In 1974, Hank Aaron of the Atlanta Braves tied Babe Ruth’s home-run record by hitting his 714th round-tripper in Cincinnati.

In 1975, more than 130 people, most of them children, were killed when a U.S. Air Force transport plane evacuating Vietnamese orphans crash-landed shortly after takeoff from Saigon. Microsoft was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

In 1983, the space shuttle Challenger roared into orbit on its maiden voyage. (It was destroyed in the disaster of January 1986.)

In 1991, Sen. John Heinz, R-Pa., and six other people, including two children, were killed when a helicopter collided with Heinz’s plane over a schoolyard in Merion, Pennsylvania.

In 2011, yielding to political opposition, the Obama administration gave up on trying avowed Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed and four alleged co-conspirators in civilian federal courts and said it would prosecute them instead before military commissions.

In 2015, in North Charleston, South Carolina, Walter Scott, a 50-year-old Black motorist, was shot to death while running away from a traffic stop; Officer Michael Thomas Slager, seen in a cellphone video opening fire at Scott, was charged with murder. (The charge, which lingered after a first state trial ended in a mistrial, was dropped as part of a deal under which Slager pleaded guilty to a federal civil rights violation; he was sentenced to 20 years in prison.)

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2022, 10:18:37 AM »

Morning, all. Happy DeanDay.
But more importantly, happy Masters week!
Will Tiger, or won't he???  (I say no...)
Hard to say, as I can easily see it going either way. But I think him making a second trip there in a couple days to practice and see how he feels is probably a sign for the positive.

Morning, TigerPrognosticatorDave.

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2022, 10:37:06 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Ave Maria Divinia Toro (No Tube) - 5/29.99
CAO World Cup Sampler - 10/34.99

  The CAO World Cup Sampler includes:
    5 - CAO Italia Ciao (5.0” x 56)
    5 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0” x 56)
Graycliff G2 Habano PGXL - 5/22.50
CAO Black Mosaic - 10/29.99
Cohiba Blue Robusto - 5/27.50
Caldwell Collection - E.S. Midnight Express Toro - 5/29.99
Baccarat Churchill - 10/37.50
Big Deuce #10 Calcutta Metal Works Cigar Scissors & Rockwell Quad Torch Lig - 24.99
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4