Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31

I've had a bunch of the Brooklyn, but not that one.  Had you tried it before?
Nope, new sampling.

Later douchebags!
We embrace that sort of talk around here!
Special member Beibfish!
Evening Mikey!
Waazup Scott?
Getting excited about CFest actually
GFY
Ha! It's not like you're not going, you have BOTL to entertain and host!
True.  Had to stop off at the beverage store myself today, picked up some more Chokolat, Sam Cinder Bock and Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout.
That Brooklyn chocolate is pretty darned good from memory, haven't had it since I found the ST. Had some Horny Goat Choc PB last night, stellar

Later douchebags!
We embrace that sort of talk around here!
Special member Beibfish!
Evening Mikey!
Waazup Scott?
Getting excited about CFest actually
GFY
Ha! It's not like you're not going, you have BOTL to entertain and host!
True.  Had to stop off at the beverage store myself today, picked up some more Chokolat, Sam Cinder Bock and Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout.
That Brooklyn chocolate is pretty darned good from memory, haven't had it since I found the ST. Had some Horny Goat Choc PB last night, stellar
You mentioned the doc said you could smoke again.  Have you?

Looks like it is craft beer talk hour two.    We have had some good variety today with VD tomorrow and penis reductions thrown in.  No wonder Fred dropped in

I've had a bunch of the Brooklyn, but not that one.  Had you tried it before?
Nope, new sampling.
Charlie gave me a couple of home brews the other night.  He warned me that if I drank 'em both my head would hit the table.

I've had a bunch of the Brooklyn, but not that one.  Had you tried it before?
Nope, new sampling.
Charlie gave me a couple of home brews the other night.  He warned me that if I drank 'em both my head would hit the table.
Only way to know is try it and see, might put you a little pad on the table first.

Looks like it is craft beer talk hour two.    We have had some good variety today with VD tomorrow and penis reductions thrown in.  No wonder Fred dropped in
He enticed me to click Mike's link.  Had to go find my earbuds because I wasn't sure the language was going to be family appropriate.  It was cute but I couldn't make out what the bird was saying.

I've had a bunch of the Brooklyn, but not that one.  Had you tried it before?
Nope, new sampling.
Charlie gave me a couple of home brews the other night.  He warned me that if I drank 'em both my head would hit the table.
Only way to know is try it and see, might put you a little pad on the table first.
Does anyone else on here watch Shameless?

I've had a bunch of the Brooklyn, but not that one.  Had you tried it before?
Nope, new sampling.
Charlie gave me a couple of home brews the other night.  He warned me that if I drank 'em both my head would hit the table.
Only way to know is try it and see, might put you a little pad on the table first.
Does anyone else on here watch Shameless?
No you are the only girl on here, warden watches it.

I've had a bunch of the Brooklyn, but not that one.  Had you tried it before?
Nope, new sampling.
Charlie gave me a couple of home brews the other night.  He warned me that if I drank 'em both my head would hit the table.
Only way to know is try it and see, might put you a little pad on the table first.
Does anyone else on here watch Shameless?
No you are the only girl on here, warden watches it.
Great show.  Every character on there is a trip.  Really not soap operay at all.  But GFY anyway.

I've had a bunch of the Brooklyn, but not that one.  Had you tried it before?
Nope, new sampling.
Charlie gave me a couple of home brews the other night.  He warned me that if I drank 'em both my head would hit the table.
Only way to know is try it and see, might put you a little pad on the table first.
Does anyone else on here watch Shameless?
No you are the only girl on here, warden watches it.
Great show.  Every character on there is a trip.  Really not soap operay at all.  But GFY anyway.
Ahhh that felt supreme.  If the warden watches them I assume they suck good to know she watches something decent.

Think I will go to sleep.  Nite all

Think I will go to sleep.  Nite all
Good night, Dave.

Later douchebags!
We embrace that sort of talk around here!
Special member Beibfish!
Evening Mikey!
Waazup Scott?
Getting excited about CFest actually
GFY
Ha! It's not like you're not going, you have BOTL to entertain and host!
True.  Had to stop off at the beverage store myself today, picked up some more Chokolat, Sam Cinder Bock and Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout.
That Brooklyn chocolate is pretty darned good from memory, haven't had it since I found the ST. Had some Horny Goat Choc PB last night, stellar
You mentioned the doc said you could smoke again.  Have you?
No I haven't, told myself not to until I saw the surgeon yesterday and he said my incision had healed well so it was basically self imposed. Weather is now freezing so it'll probably be next week before I burn one.

[...]
Should take you out somewhere on Monday to break that fast.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31