CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31

Author Topic: 2/13/2015  (Read 82244 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 2/13/2015
« Reply #360 on: February 13, 2015, 04:39:57 PM »

That's the talent of hers that I'm most impressed with.
And she managed to look good in the movie, too.  Lately, she just looks like she's been rid hard and put away wet.
Understood.  But it's all relative.  It still looks better than what I have waiting for me at home.  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DEAR!
Ouch.  Jayzus, Tony...if it's come to that you need to consider your options.
I've considered them.  I can't afford options.  But don't feel sorry for me, I've accepted being miserable.
you have to learn not to complain(out loud), people begin to wonder why you stay with someone whose one goal in life is to make you miserable.  kids, the answer is kids.....

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #361 on: February 13, 2015, 04:49:43 PM »

Sorry, late Friday workaference.  Need to make money so that the warden can spend it.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #362 on: February 13, 2015, 04:50:58 PM »

time to leave, it's going to start getting real cold again....
take care guys...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #363 on: February 13, 2015, 04:55:07 PM »

And she managed to look good in the movie, too.  Lately, she just looks like she's been rid hard and put away wet.
Understood.  But it's all relative.  It still looks better than what I have waiting for me at home.  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DEAR!
I've considered them.  I can't afford options.  But don't feel sorry for me, I've accepted being miserable.
you have to learn not to complain(out loud), people begin to wonder why you stay with someone whose one goal in life is to make you miserable.  kids, the answer is kids.....
Which is to say, "money, the answer is money..."  Any warden that wants the kids and doesn't want the husband will gladly take the money in lieu of the husband, more so if they don't want the kids either.  But the notion of two people with no respect left for each other sticking around just so there are two parents in the house, I'll confess, I don't get that one. I know the religious views that kind of thinking is often attributed to, but both Catholics and Protestants focus on the redemption of the marriage.  When it's come to mutual misery-making, the religious requirements have already broken down.  Then it's just about the money. 

And...I dunno...I'm obviously Lucky Raz in that the Warden and I still like each other after nearly 26 years, and I still like to see her nekkid...but were it not so I'm thinking I could live quite nicely on the streets if it meant I didn't have to endure the misery. 

But we all see the world differently. 

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #364 on: February 13, 2015, 05:13:57 PM »

Wives have friends that have friends that husbands don't know.  Those friends can join social media sites without the husband even knowing the relationship.  Just sayin, Tony.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #365 on: February 13, 2015, 05:14:51 PM »

Christ, now I have to buy three dozen roses for the warden.
Tony misery loves company.... I've probably got you beat by the pound on wardens....
Rags, gas stations and supermarkets have the best deal on roses, around $28 a dozen for long stemmed red roses.
Pathmark has long stemmed red roses at $19.99 a dozen this week!
+1 on the supermarkets

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #366 on: February 13, 2015, 05:29:12 PM »

Tony misery loves company.... I've probably got you beat by the pound on wardens....
Rags, gas stations and supermarkets have the best deal on roses, around $28 a dozen for long stemmed red roses.
+1 on the supermarkets
my wife is happy as hell with a card and a chocolate cupcake with white icing.  But I've been married for 36 years.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #367 on: February 13, 2015, 05:31:26 PM »

+1 on the supermarkets
my wife is happy as hell with a card and a chocolate cupcake with white icing.  But I've been married for 36 years.
Truth of the matter is that if I bought my wife roses she'd shoot me.  Plants are okay, gifts are acceptable, dinner out is good.  If I bring flowers home, they'd better be cheap.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #368 on: February 13, 2015, 05:36:53 PM »

Which is to say, "money, the answer is money..."  Any warden that wants the kids and doesn't want the husband will gladly take the money in lieu of the husband, more so if they don't want the kids either.  But the notion of two people with no respect left for each other sticking around just so there are two parents in the house, I'll confess, I don't get that one. I know the religious views that kind of thinking is often attributed to, but both Catholics and Protestants focus on the redemption of the marriage.  When it's come to mutual misery-making, the religious requirements have already broken down.  Then it's just about the money. 

And...I dunno...I'm obviously Lucky Raz in that the Warden and I still like each other after nearly 26 years, and I still like to see her nekkid...but were it not so I'm thinking I could live quite nicely on the streets if it meant I didn't have to endure the misery. 

But we all see the world differently.
Left the preacher hat at home today Raz?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #369 on: February 13, 2015, 05:37:40 PM »

+1 on the supermarkets
Truth of the matter is that if I bought my wife roses she'd shoot me.  Plants are okay, gifts are acceptable, dinner out is good.  If I bring flowers home, they'd better be cheap.
Get them at 7-11 or the grocery....roses AND cheap!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #370 on: February 13, 2015, 05:42:11 PM »

+1 on the supermarkets
Better idea get her some jalapeño cream cheese taquitos from 7-11

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #371 on: February 13, 2015, 05:47:39 PM »

+1 on the supermarkets
Better idea get her some jalapeño cream cheese taquitos from 7-11
You had me at jalapeño.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #372 on: February 13, 2015, 05:48:52 PM »

don't look if you're under 65 tears old and/or have a weak stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/living/cnnphotos-burlesque-legends/index.html
I'm under 65, but I have a strong stomach, and I have reached an age where I can see that some of those women were real mind-blowers in their day.

I may have seen a few of them growing up.
Speaking of burlesque, I was channel-surfing last night and the movie "Burlesque" with Cher and Christina Aguilera was on.  I watched a few minutes of it.  It actually seemed like a pretty good movie.  It at least gave me a small amount of respect for Christina Aguilera.  Small amount.
You've been hanging around BD too much I think.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #373 on: February 13, 2015, 05:50:57 PM »

don't look if you're under 65 tears old and/or have a weak stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/living/cnnphotos-burlesque-legends/index.html
I'm under 65, but I have a strong stomach, and I have reached an age where I can see that some of those women were real mind-blowers in their day.

I may have seen a few of them growing up.
Speaking of burlesque, I was channel-surfing last night and the movie "Burlesque" with Cher and Christina Aguilera was on.  I watched a few minutes of it.  It actually seemed like a pretty good movie.  It at least gave me a small amount of respect for Christina Aguilera.  Small amount.
I recognize she is talented but it's definitely not my kind of music.  Her vibrato/runs are both impressive and annoying.  More the latter.

http://i.imgur.com/W6v7wjD.jpg
I only wish that I did the damage to her - she was so fine 10-14yrs ago!
Wouldn't she have been around 12-14 then???

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #374 on: February 13, 2015, 05:54:45 PM »

The Finger Lakes is will feel more like the arctic circle for the next several days. Here are the latest details, local information, and tips for coping with the coldest stretch of weather we've experienced in over a year.

Warnings & Advisories

A wind chill warning in effect until noon Friday. A wind chill watch in effect from late Saturday night through Monday morning.

Local Weather Center Forecast

Today
Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Cold with highs zero to 5 above. West winds 10 to 15 mph... diminishing to 5 to 10 mph. Wind chill values as low as 20 below.

Tonight
Cloudy. A chance of snow showers overnight. Cold. Early evening lows zero to 5 above...then temperatures rising to between 10 and 15. Light winds...becoming south 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent.

Saturday
Snow showers. Cold with highs in the lower 20s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Saturday Night
Snow showers. Cold with lows ranging from around 10 below on the hilltops to around 5 below across the lower elevations. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Sunday
Snow showers likely. Highs zero to 5 below. Chance of snow 70 percent.

Sunday Night
Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows 5 below to 10 below zero.

Monday
Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs 5 to 10 above.

Monday Night
Mostly cloudy. A chance of flurries. Lows zero to 5 above.

Tuesday
Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 20s.
There Dean goes waxing nostalgic again.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31