CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31

Author Topic: 2/13/2015  (Read 82234 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 2/13/2015
« Reply #330 on: February 13, 2015, 03:15:44 PM »

Bogart's in Dunnellon, Florida was a waste of time. the had CRAP for cigars. a lot of Acids, and a bunch of cheap generic Famous 2nds. gave the guy my list and he had never heard of any of them except he know what JdN were. Tampa/Tarpon Springs tomorrow if the traffic doesn't piss me off too much.
Moral of the story, don't bogart a crap cigar, go to tampon springs and piss on traffic.
Thanks for the recap.  LOL!
Clearly, work is providing me insufficient cognitive stimulation.
I have to write my goals for the year.  They're due in the next couple of hours.  Here's what I got so far...

Effective Communications:
Login to CigarBanter.com on a daily basis and interact with fellow degenerates for 6 hours per day discussing anything except cigars.  We can effectively measure how well I'm doing by the number of folks offended by my posts.  (Updated it to be more specific.  They like that.)

...If I do it for 8 hours per day I will be sure to exceed expectations.   ;D
So let me see if I understand, Anthony...You're proposing to allocate three quarters of your work hours to collaborating with other subject matter experts and streamline staffing by encouraging those who feel threatened by plain-talk to pursue other opportunities within the corporate structure.  Do I have that right?

Allow me to congratulate you for your initiative, Tony.  We've decided to make you a vice-president. 

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #331 on: February 13, 2015, 03:17:12 PM »

Cusano 18 year maduro toro while hot Italian sausage slow cooks on the grill with peppers and onions.
Get it all hot before the land lady comes around!   ;)
What was that Frank Zappa song...hmm...ah! Got it.

"Dean's got a sausage
 That'll make you fart
 Dean's got a sausage
 That'll break
 Your heart
 Make you fart
 And break your heart
 Don't bend over
 If you are smart..."

you just scared Dad away.
that's not necessarily a bad thing....

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #332 on: February 13, 2015, 03:18:18 PM »

Bogart's in Dunnellon, Florida was a waste of time. the had CRAP for cigars. a lot of Acids, and a bunch of cheap generic Famous 2nds. gave the guy my list and he had never heard of any of them except he know what JdN were. Tampa/Tarpon Springs tomorrow if the traffic doesn't piss me off too much.
Moral of the story, don't bogart a crap cigar, go to tampon springs and piss on traffic.
I have to write my goals for the year.  They're due in the next couple of hours.  Here's what I got so far...

Login to CigarBanter.com on a daily basis and interact with fellow degenerates for 6 hours per day discussing anything except cigars.  We can effectively measure how well I'm doing by the number of folks offended by my posts.  (Updated it to be more specific.  They like that.)

So let me see if I understand, Anthony...You're proposing to allocate three quarters of your work hours to collaborating with other subject matter experts and streamline staffing by encouraging those who feel threatened by plain-talk to pursue other opportunities within the corporate structure.  Do I have that right?

Allow me to congratulate you for your initiative, Tony.  We've decided to make you a vice-president.
Ooh! you do quite an effective spin.....

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #333 on: February 13, 2015, 03:20:06 PM »

Cusano 18 year maduro toro while hot Italian sausage slow cooks on the grill with peppers and onions.
Giving me heartburn on the other side of the country.  Throw another on, I'll catch a flight.

got 6 so there's plenty.
I swear, one of these days I'm going say that, wait for you to invite me, then come rolling into your trailer park five minutes later on my Harley just to mess with your head.
Just have a live camera feed going so we can see the 'mind blown' facial expression in real life. 
Or better yet, we all go to FL, then show up one day - banter is dead quiet, Dean posting, no one responding...we all roll in!
No, we have to post, to lull him into a false sense of security, I'll bring the gurkha... ::)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #334 on: February 13, 2015, 03:20:52 PM »

Giving me heartburn on the other side of the country.  Throw another on, I'll catch a flight.

got 6 so there's plenty.
I swear, one of these days I'm going say that, wait for you to invite me, then come rolling into your trailer park five minutes later on my Harley just to mess with your head.
Just have a live camera feed going so we can see the 'mind blown' facial expression in real life. 
Or better yet, we all go to FL, then show up one day - banter is dead quiet, Dean posting, no one responding...we all roll in!
No, we have to post, to lull him into a false sense of security, I'll bring the gurkha... ::)
HAHAHAHHAHA, YES!!!!!

dwgbryant

« Reply #335 on: February 13, 2015, 03:21:55 PM »

don't look if you're under 65 tears old and/or have a weak stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/living/cnnphotos-burlesque-legends/index.html

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #336 on: February 13, 2015, 03:22:11 PM »

Oh I like that.  I'm copying and pasting that in.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #337 on: February 13, 2015, 03:29:16 PM »

I was going to say "...pursue a policy of attrition for personnel that respond negatively to the technical argot inherent to our industry."  But the State of Washington has a strict plain-talk policy, and that didn't survive the checklist.

And I shit you not, here's the checklist:

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #338 on: February 13, 2015, 03:34:28 PM »

I was going to say "...pursue a policy of attrition for personnel that respond negatively to the technical argot inherent to our industry."  But the State of Washington has a strict plain-talk policy, and that didn't survive the checklist.

We have the opposite policy.  The more ambiguous, the better.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #339 on: February 13, 2015, 03:34:29 PM »

I'm under 65, but I have a strong stomach, and I have reached an age where I can see that some of those women were real mind-blowers in their day.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #340 on: February 13, 2015, 03:36:22 PM »

We have the opposite policy.  The more ambiguous, the better.
I didn't realize you were a White House staffer.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #341 on: February 13, 2015, 03:39:06 PM »

LOL.  I did once send an email from a whitehouse.gov address.  That was in the days before homeland security.

dwgbryant

« Reply #342 on: February 13, 2015, 03:42:26 PM »

I'm under 65, but I have a strong stomach, and I have reached an age where I can see that some of those women were real mind-blowers in their day.

I may have seen a few of them growing up.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #343 on: February 13, 2015, 03:48:41 PM »

I may have seen a few of them growing up.
Possible I did too, in San Francisco in the mid-1980's.   You could still catch burlesque shows then.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #344 on: February 13, 2015, 03:49:31 PM »

LOL.  I did once send an email from a whitehouse.gov address.  That was in the days before homeland security.
You sure it wasn't a whitehouse.com address?  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31