CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31

Author Topic: 2/13/2015  (Read 82236 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 2/13/2015
« Reply #315 on: February 13, 2015, 02:49:50 PM »

The Finger Lakes is will feel more like the arctic circle for the next several days. Here are the latest details, local information, and tips for coping with the coldest stretch of weather we've experienced in over a year.

Warnings & Advisories

A wind chill warning in effect until noon Friday. A wind chill watch in effect from late Saturday night through Monday morning.

Local Weather Center Forecast

Today
Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Cold with highs zero to 5 above. West winds 10 to 15 mph... diminishing to 5 to 10 mph. Wind chill values as low as 20 below.

Tonight
Cloudy. A chance of snow showers overnight. Cold. Early evening lows zero to 5 above...then temperatures rising to between 10 and 15. Light winds...becoming south 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent.

Saturday
Snow showers. Cold with highs in the lower 20s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Saturday Night
Snow showers. Cold with lows ranging from around 10 below on the hilltops to around 5 below across the lower elevations. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Sunday
Snow showers likely. Highs zero to 5 below. Chance of snow 70 percent.

Sunday Night
Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows 5 below to 10 below zero.

Monday
Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs 5 to 10 above.

Monday Night
Mostly cloudy. A chance of flurries. Lows zero to 5 above.

Tuesday
Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 20s.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #316 on: February 13, 2015, 02:50:54 PM »

Cusano 18 year maduro toro while hot Italian sausage slow cooks on the grill with peppers and onions.
Giving me heartburn on the other side of the country.  Throw another on, I'll catch a flight.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #317 on: February 13, 2015, 02:52:44 PM »

Bogart's in Dunnellon, Florida was a waste of time. the had CRAP for cigars. a lot of Acids, and a bunch of cheap generic Famous 2nds. gave the guy my list and he had never heard of any of them except he know what JdN were. Tampa/Tarpon Springs tomorrow if the traffic doesn't piss me off too much.
Moral of the story, don't bogart a crap cigar, go to tampon springs and piss on traffic.
Thanks for the recap.  LOL!
Clearly, work is providing me insufficient cognitive stimulation.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #318 on: February 13, 2015, 02:55:12 PM »

Cusano 18 year maduro toro while hot Italian sausage slow cooks on the grill with peppers and onions.
Giving me heartburn on the other side of the country.  Throw another on, I'll catch a flight.
Yeah my burp just burned reading that - would need some tums/zantac before I took on that challenge!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #319 on: February 13, 2015, 02:56:32 PM »

Get it all hot before the land lady comes around!   ;)
What was that Frank Zappa song...hmm...ah! Got it.

"Dean's got a sausage
 That'll make you fart
 Dean's got a sausage
 That'll break
 Your heart
 Make you fart
 And break your heart
 Don't bend over
 If you are smart..."

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #320 on: February 13, 2015, 02:58:49 PM »

I'm off to do some shopping... Later..!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #321 on: February 13, 2015, 03:01:24 PM »

I'm off to do some shopping... Later..!
See ya Dad!

dwgbryant

« Reply #322 on: February 13, 2015, 03:03:38 PM »

got 6 so there's plenty.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #323 on: February 13, 2015, 03:04:27 PM »

Bogart's in Dunnellon, Florida was a waste of time. the had CRAP for cigars. a lot of Acids, and a bunch of cheap generic Famous 2nds. gave the guy my list and he had never heard of any of them except he know what JdN were. Tampa/Tarpon Springs tomorrow if the traffic doesn't piss me off too much.
Moral of the story, don't bogart a crap cigar, go to tampon springs and piss on traffic.
I have to write my goals for the year.  They're due in the next couple of hours.  Here's what I got so far...

Effective Communications:
Login to CigarBanter.com on a daily basis and interact with fellow degenerates for 6 hours per day discussing anything except cigars.  We can effectively measure how well I'm doing by the number of folks offended by my posts.  (Updated it to be more specific.  They like that.)

...If I do it for 8 hours per day I will be sure to exceed expectations.   ;D

dwgbryant

« Reply #324 on: February 13, 2015, 03:04:51 PM »

"Dean's got a sausage
 That'll make you fart
 Dean's got a sausage
 That'll break
 Your heart
 Make you fart
 And break your heart
 Don't bend over
 If you are smart..."

you just scared Dad away.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #325 on: February 13, 2015, 03:06:44 PM »

got 6 so there's plenty.
I swear, one of these days I'm going say that, wait for you to invite me, then come rolling into your trailer park five minutes later on my Harley just to mess with your head.

dwgbryant

« Reply #326 on: February 13, 2015, 03:07:17 PM »

I have to write my goals for the year.  They're due in the next couple of hours.  Here's what I got so far...

Effective Communications:
Login daily and interact with fellow degenerates for 6 hours per day discussing anything except cigars.  We can effectively measure how well I'm doing by the number of folks offended by my posts.

...If I do it for 8 hours per day I will be sure to exceed expectations.   ;D

don't forget to include NOT attending worthless meetings that are not conducive to productivity, and working with a manager that will be there longer than 2 weeks.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #327 on: February 13, 2015, 03:08:11 PM »

"Dean's got a sausage
 That'll make you fart
 Dean's got a sausage
 That'll break
 Your heart
 Make you fart
 And break your heart
 Don't bend over
 If you are smart..."

you just scared Dad away.
Not remotely possible.  I'm not that warped.

dwgbryant

« Reply #328 on: February 13, 2015, 03:08:35 PM »

got 6 so there's plenty.
I swear, one of these days I'm going say that, wait for you to invite me, then come rolling into your trailer park five minutes later on my Harley just to mess with your head.

no invite needed, you're always welcomed, as are everyone else here. just let me know so I'll be here.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #329 on: February 13, 2015, 03:09:29 PM »

got 6 so there's plenty.
Just have a live camera feed going so we can see the 'mind blown' facial expression in real life. 
Or better yet, we all go to FL, then show up one day - banter is dead quiet, Dean posting, no one responding...we all roll in!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31