CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31

Author Topic: 2/13/2015  (Read 82218 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 2/13/2015
« Reply #300 on: February 13, 2015, 02:23:09 PM »

18!  (pages, not posts)
work maken me late. 19-1=18
but it hasn't affected your math skills! How is your fish math?
ONLY USED WHEN BUYING CIGARS

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #301 on: February 13, 2015, 02:23:40 PM »

18!  (pages, not posts)
You guys work?   ???
You mean, like, on a regular basis?

Only when the mortgage needs to be paid  ;)
Hey, I came to work 5 days this week!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #302 on: February 13, 2015, 02:24:48 PM »

That'll do it for me, hazzuh!
Take care Dave, have a good VD!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #303 on: February 13, 2015, 02:27:38 PM »

18!  (pages, not posts)
You guys work?   ???
You mean, like, on a regular basis?

Only when the mortgage needs to be paid  ;)
Hey, I came to work 5 days this week!
I came to work 5 days this week too.  And I actually did some work on two of them.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #304 on: February 13, 2015, 02:27:52 PM »

See ya Dave!

dwgbryant

« Reply #305 on: February 13, 2015, 02:33:06 PM »

picking up the biker lady for grocery shopping (hers) and cigar shopping (mine).
later.
You're a good guy Dean!  What cigars you looking for?
something I haven't had before or what I wouldn't ordinarily purchase online.
Not sure what they have there, but you may want to look for Casa Fernandez, Emilio, Room 101, RoMa Craft (especially Intemperance and Aquitaine), Aging Room (although not a real favorite of mine), Paul Garmirian, JdN Cabinetta, and of course Curivari.
I'm not sure either. they were closed last Sunday when I showed up. there's quite a few of the Room 101 series I haven't had. not since GregFish introduced them to me years ago. whatever trips my trigger when I get there. not sure how long the biker lady will want to hang out, she's a non-smoker but doesn't complain about smokers.
I listed all those and will let you know what I end up with. thank you.

Bogart's in Dunnellon, Florida was a waste of time. they had CRAP for cigars. a lot of Acids, and a bunch of cheap generic Famous 2nds. gave the guy my list and he had never heard of any of them except he knew what JdN were. Tampa/Tarpon Springs tomorrow if the traffic doesn't piss me off too much.

sfish

« Reply #306 on: February 13, 2015, 02:34:54 PM »

Later, my real estate partner

dwgbryant

« Reply #307 on: February 13, 2015, 02:35:54 PM »

Any of you bastiges have Monday off?

I am!!!!!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #308 on: February 13, 2015, 02:36:34 PM »

picking up the biker lady for grocery shopping (hers) and cigar shopping (mine).
later.
Not sure what they have there, but you may want to look for Casa Fernandez, Emilio, Room 101, RoMa Craft (especially Intemperance and Aquitaine), Aging Room (although not a real favorite of mine), Paul Garmirian, JdN Cabinetta, and of course Curivari.
I'm not sure either. they were closed last Sunday when I showed up. there's quite a few of the Room 101 series I haven't had. not since GregFish introduced them to me years ago. whatever trips my trigger when I get there. not sure how long the biker lady will want to hang out, she's a non-smoker but doesn't complain about smokers.

Bogart's in Dunnellon, Florida was a waste of time. the had CRAP for cigars. a lot of Acids, and a bunch of cheap generic Famous 2nds. gave the guy my list and he had never heard of any of them except he know what JdN were. Tampa/Tarpon Springs tomorrow if the traffic doesn't piss me off too much.
Moral of the story, don't bogart a crap cigar, go to tampon springs and piss on traffic.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #309 on: February 13, 2015, 02:39:08 PM »

dwgbryant

« Reply #310 on: February 13, 2015, 02:43:38 PM »

later.

Bogart's in Dunnellon, Florida was a waste of time. the had CRAP for cigars. a lot of Acids, and a bunch of cheap generic Famous 2nds. gave the guy my list and he had never heard of any of them except he know what JdN were. Tampa/Tarpon Springs tomorrow if the traffic doesn't piss me off too much.
Moral of the story, don't bogart a crap cigar, go to tampon springs and piss on traffic.
they had a nice bar and looked like a lot of beer. owner was smoking a cigarette.

dwgbryant

« Reply #311 on: February 13, 2015, 02:45:19 PM »

Cusano 18 year maduro toro while hot Italian sausage slow cooks on the grill with peppers and onions.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #312 on: February 13, 2015, 02:46:38 PM »

Thanks for the recap.  LOL!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #313 on: February 13, 2015, 02:47:54 PM »

Cusano 18 year maduro toro while hot Italian sausage slow cooks on the grill with peppers and onions.
Get it all hot before the land lady comes around!   ;)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #314 on: February 13, 2015, 02:48:33 PM »

later.

they had a nice bar and looked like a lot of beer. owner was smoking a cigarette.
So it was a redneck cigar store.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31